Mika @ Sentrum Scene, Oslo, Norway

lunafish

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No :( I was THIS close to seeing him live on the telly show he was doing the last time he was here, but the people working at the front desk refused to let me talk to the people who arranged the show, and told me there was no way I could be let in, even though there were tickets left. Two days later I got a reply on a mail I had sent to the arrangers, and they told me it would have been no problem to let me in had they seen the mail sooner or had the front desk people put me over to them :-S

Oh, thanks! I will!

I just have this small problem which is Im not able to buy online. :blink:

... but hopefully someone I know can. Going to beg everybody.

But still if you have an extra ticket, I will buy it! :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going. I got my ticket the day it came out *pets it* Best of all, Kaiser Chiefs are going to be there two days later!

I'm SO excited. It's going to be my first show :]]

Kath, to answer your question. The Venue is Sentrum Scene, it holds approximently 1800 people. There are 420 seats in the gallery, but I'm not sure if they'll have those open. I've never been there before. It's 18+ and ID required :]

I've got me ticket, but no one to go with.. how many of you are going to this concert? meet up, yeah? :)

I don`t have anybody to go with either. I would be so happy if we could meet there. Even though I have written so little in here.

( I read often ):blush-anim-cl: