Mika @ Sentrum Scene, Oslo, Norway

lunafish

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hi! Definatly time that we bumped this thread up I reckon! Not long at all now! I am SO excited! I saw the show twice in Italy last weekend and it is totally AWESOME! I can't wait for next Wednesday! What time is anyone planning on getting there?

Hi! Definatly time that we bumped this thread up I reckon! Not long at all now! I am SO excited! I saw the show twice in Italy last weekend and it is totally AWESOME! I can't wait for next Wednesday! What time is anyone planning on getting there?

I don`t now how early we should be there. You have any suggestion?

Sometime we have stood for hours...and been the only ones there and it has occured to me that it is possible to get there much later and still get the same position! As it will probably be cold I don't want to be standing too long. I thought that fourish will probably be ok...I may be a little later.

Well, I be later also. 4 was too early for my husband.

Oh yes It will be cold. Maybe it is possible to wait to 6?

Does anybody else have a suggestion when we should be there?

I have only been on one consert before(Pink Floyd) so I doesn`t have mutch experience in this. :roftl:

I have started queing for Mika gigs at anything form 12 noon...but usually there are not many peole there until later on...around about 5 or six o clock people usually start to arrive.

OK...I am leaving on Monday morning for Norway so I won't be posting after that. I am just SO worried that the gig will be cancelled due to Mika's health...but all we can do is hope!

Hope to see you all on Wednesday...you will see me with my big sheepskin jacket and lots of Mika badges and a flashing heart xxxx

hy everybody attending....

i have a duty, to text kath immediately if i read about cancellations...

cross fingers he will not cancel anything this time! maybe just be there performing in a way and be with the audience!

but

in case something bad happens...will some of you pm me so that i can text kath? she won't be at a pc for all these days!

thanks so much!:thumb_yello:

It is only 2 days left to the consert.

Are somebody of you who going to the consert meeting?

I really would like to meet the fanclub members there. Even dough I don`t have written so mutch in here.

If so,when are you meeting?

Hope somebody will answear me.:original:

HEY!!!!

you are going TONIGHT!!!!

are you awake and excited?

just got a text from Kath, she's on her train to oslo and she's sad she won't be able to wait for mika after the gig, as the last train back is at 11.45.....

problems kath?

solutions are:

1. sleep at the station till the morning after

2. sleep in HIS bus begging with puppy eyes

3. ah no, maybe in HIS hotel, more puppy eyes

seen? easy to solve! :biggrin2: