Mika @ Sentrum Scene, Oslo, Norway

lunafish

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well to be honest, I don't think they will be there........so I can just stay at the house!

Oh, I just thought if you needed a proper excuse... :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Cool relatives you have!! :thumb_yello::naughty:

If there is someone who hasnt been to Oslo before, you can meet up with me before the concert and we can go together!

I'm going alone, and that's a bit boring. :bleh:

No, I haven't been. Meet up, definitely! ^___^

YAY!

not going

BUT YAY!!!!!!! :biggrin2:

Yay!! :biggrin2:

• 2 weeks later...
I have just checked the tickets.............I know scandanavia is always expensive but the tickets are about twice the price of the uk ones! VERY expensive!

It sucks! But the first time Mika was in Denmark, the price was only half of what it's now!

I won't be able to commit for a week or so.............when I have found out what everyone is doing, Hope there will still be tickets!

kath are you planning to follow Mika everywhere in Europe??:naughty: stalker!:roftl:

Mirtilla..............I have been called worse! Nutter, freak.........now Stalker! lol! Believe me, if I had the money the answer would be yes..........but not only europe.........THE WORLD then I could meet all the MFClubers!

Mirtilla..............I have been called worse! Nutter, freak.........now Stalker! lol! Believe me, if I had the money the answer would be yes..........but not only europe.........THE WORLD then I could meet all the MFClubers!

I so understand you! i'd like to go the USA and Japan and Australia gigs but.....they're "a little", just a little too far......

Yes, I think that we are all doing ok offering accomodation to other fan clubers.........what we need now is to get the airlines on our side so that we can get free flights! Then we just need Mika to give us free tickets and we will have it sorted!

Yes, I think that we are all doing ok offering accomodation to other fan clubers.........what we need now is to get the airlines on our side so that we can get free flights! Then we just need Mika to give us free tickets and we will have it sorted!

yeah Mika take us on your plane!:naughty:

Very quiet on here at the mo! I haven't got my tickets yet but I hope to do so this weekend, and book my flights...........yipeeeeeeeeee!

hit the road jack! :naughty:

we will drawn you with missions! :biggrin2:

OK..just got my flights and tickest booked! YIPPEEEE! So exciting!

It said 'few tickets available' so if anyone wants any you had better move fast I think!

Is it a small venue?

• 2 weeks later...