Mika @ Sentrum Scene, Oslo, Norway

lunafish

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Satu! Yes I certainly hope so...........I am just working on Dave! tee hee! It will be great to see you again!

Haha, well you need to see the relatives once in a while don't you?

Yes it certainly will. :punk:

Haha, well you need to see the relatives once in a while don't you?

Yes it certainly will. :punk:

well to be honest, I don't think they will be there........so I can just stay at the house!

If there is someone who hasnt been to Oslo before, you can meet up with me before the concert and we can go together!

I'm going alone, and that's a bit boring. :bleh:

Yep, that would be good! The more MFClubers the better! I have been to Oslo before but ceratinly don't know my way around.

I have met Satu (well, I should have as she has stayed with me!) so it would be good if we can all get together.

Got to go now, will catch up next time I am on, so the tickets go on sale on Friday do they, I hope that I can understand the site!

Yep, that would be good! The more MFClubers the better! I have been to Oslo before but ceratinly don't know my way around.

I have met Satu (well, I should have as she has stayed with me!) so it would be good if we can all get together.

Got to go now, will catch up next time I am on, so the tickets go on sale on Friday do they, I hope that I can understand the site!

Alright!

If you dont understand the site, I'll help you:wink2: