Mika in Luxembourg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cath85

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing yet... it would be so surreal, luxembourg and day after belgium, wouldn't it be a bit too much? :shocked:

Too much Mika??:shocked: Impossible!! :biggrin2:

For my part, I can't get enough of MIKA:wink2:

Hi!

never too much for mika!!:roftl:

see you soon on luxembourg!!

yeah,great for biche and ela!!!!:thumb_yello:

bye!

fanny and the lollipop's family

Thank youuu fanny! :wink2:

And yes I would like to drink an earl grey with you!:biggrin2:

droopsy are you crazy? one can never get enough of Mika!

but I know what you mean, it's the rational part of the brain talking. mine does that too but only occasionally :naughty:

Lol it's not really that... If it would have been a few days apart I wouldn't even have to consider it...

Lol it's not really that... If it would have been a few days apart I wouldn't even have to consider it...

yeah but isn't it the rational part that says "two days in a row? isn't that a bit exaggerated?"

yeah but isn't it the rational part that says "two days in a row? isn't that a bit exaggerated?"

lol i don't know yet, i have so many voices in my head talking at the same time, it's kinda difficult to know which one says what:mf_rosetinted:

lol i don't know yet, i have so many voices in my head talking at the same time, it's kinda difficult to know which one says what:mf_rosetinted:

listen carefully lol

you better hurry because apparently there are not too many tickets left!

listen carefully lol

you better hurry because apparently there are not too many tickets left!

are you serious???:shocked:

hmm maybe i should leave those tickets for people that get to see him in their own country then :thumb_yello:

I hate it how belgian fans now can't go because some ebay sellers are now selling them for 120 euros:sneaky2:

hmm maybe i should leave those tickets for people that get to see him in their own country then :thumb_yello:

I hate it how belgian fans now can't go because some ebay sellers are now selling them for 120 euros:sneaky2:

yeah that's crazy!! I don't know if my information is right, but that's what people said on the French forum. don't know where all those fans are who buy the tix. because I don't know that many fans here lol

• 2 weeks later...
I'll be there too! I'm very happy! I live not far from the border ( 20 minutes) between france and luxembourg!

It would be so nice to meet you there!

so cool!! seems like he has more fans around here than I thought :D

where exactly do you live?

I'll be there too! I'm very happy! I live not far from the border ( 20 minutes) between france and luxembourg!

It would be so nice to meet you there!

Hi Chopotte, how wonderful to find you here:biggrin2:

I live also in a small village but in Germany,near to Saarbrücken. My hometown is very near to the french border (5 minutes to France and 30 minutes to Luxembourg). :wink2:

120 euros :shocked:!!! :sneaky2:

I bought mine for London 52 euros (including postage)

I got 2 for the olympia for 195 euros :thumbdown:

The gigs to see Mica in Paris are very expensive!!!

I noticed that today on e bay! It's less expensive in UK.

I think it's because he made a lot of concerts there.

Hi Chopotte, how wonderful to find you here:biggrin2:

I live also in a small village but in Germany,near to Saarbrücken. My hometown is very near to the french border (5 minutes to France and 30 minutes to Luxembourg). :wink2:

Hello! Nice to meet you! Even if it's not very far from my place I don't often go around Saarbrücken! I used to pass there by train when my husband was working in Berlin but it was already 10 years ago! Do you often cross the border?

• 5 weeks later...
Yes it is but it took a long time, it must be that people from Lux are slow, arent't they?:wink2:

yes we are :roftl: no seriously people don't throw themselves on the tickets as soon as they go one sale, we're more easygoing I think. plus there is no big ebay business going on... but most of the concerts here are sold out, because we do like concerts :biggrin2:

yes we are :roftl: no seriously people don't throw themselves on the tickets as soon as they go one sale, we're more easygoing I think. plus there is no big ebay business going on... but most of the concerts here are sold out, because we do like concerts :biggrin2:

I know you do like concerts, I was just pulling your leg!:wink2:

Anyway I think there will be a high rate of french people as he was expected to come to Amnéville as most international artists do but he doesn't!

That's why I'm really surprised that it was not sold out a long time ago!