Mika in Luxembourg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cath85

I know you do like concerts, I was just pulling your leg!:wink2:

Anyway I think there will be a high rate of french people as he was expected to come to Amnéville as most international artists do but he doesn't!

That's why I'm really surprised that it was not sold out a long time ago!

yep there are gonne be many French people! and it's a big venue you know... I think that's why it wasn't sold out earlier

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what time?

Ok, in french.. les horaires sont restés à Nancy, si je passe à la gare d'Epinal cette semaine je les aurais et je pourrais te dire sinon je regarde ça dès vendredi à Nancy ! Et pour Fanny et Béré, j'en ai aucune idée :/

Ok, in french.. les horaires sont restés à Nancy, si je passe à la gare d'Epinal cette semaine je les aurais et je pourrais te dire sinon je regarde ça dès vendredi à Nancy ! Et pour Fanny et Béré, j'en ai aucune idée :/

ok ben je pense que ça sera plutôt dans la journée non? moi je dois sortir de chez moi vers 5 heures du mat déjà lol

bon soit fanny t'emmène à la gare (ce qui serait un détour pour elle) soit je te montre quel bus prendre pour aller à luxembourg ville, c'est tout facile en fait!

Oui ce serait plutot dans la matinée je pense, car j'ai un concert a metz le 13 normalement, mais dans tout les cas je rejoins ma copine ac laquelle j'y vais a Nancy dans la journée, donc je me reposerais à Nancy aussi je pense !! ;)

Sinon voui si y'a un bus assez facile ça me convient aussi! =)

Has anyone been to this venue before? What's it like?!

I've seen it from the outside lol

it's pretty normal, I think 6000 people fit in it

D-5!!!

I know I'll keep having monologues in here but I don't care lol

Thanks! I've never been there either so I wasn't sure what it's like .. is it set places? I got a little confused when booking tickets! D5?

no I don't think there are any sitting places.

it's only 5 more days lol

I don't think so .. we're coming from France and I'm working in the morning so i'll probably look a mess by the time I arrive there!! Hahahah

I found this list of hotels too:

http://www.expedia.fr/daily/shared/products/hotels/Result.aspx

I'd appreciate any advice you could give me as I don't know luxembourg very well!

it seems like you're not allowed to receive private messages so I'll answer you here:

oh I'm not the best person to give you an advice in that, because I'm not used to looking for hotels here :bleh: maybe you can try this one, because it seems quite close to the venue: http://www.expedia.fr/pub/agent.dll/qscr=dspv/nojs=1/htid=525230

as for the hostels I think this one is the closest: http://www.youthhostels.lu/?t=50&language=EN&topmenu[]=10&topmenu[]=50

but still quite far away (half an hour or so) and if you're not there by car it can become quite tricky to get there after the concert.

I hope I could help you this way! if you have any more questions don't hesitate!

x cath

D-3!!! :punk:

people are looking for tickets so badly here! they talk about nothing else on the radio lol

I know this is MY thread I love talking all alone :naughty:

Cathhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Getting hyper again? ;)

We need to talk miss :) Contact me :)

hi all-

i was planning to go to luxembourg with a colleague of mine, but today she says she can't come...! :thumbdown:

is there anyone who would want to go with me? and hopefully instruct me how to get to the venue from luxembourg station and how to get back (i'm a bit anxious... will the trains be operating late at night, even after the concert??)

are you folks having a meeting before or after the concert?

in tokyo we had meetings both before and after, and we had a wonderful time :-)

I still can't believe that I'm going to be there, it seems so unreal for me!

:wub2: :wub2:

:woot_jump:

hi all-

i was planning to go to luxembourg with a colleague of mine, but today she says she can't come...! :thumbdown:

is there anyone who would want to go with me? and hopefully instruct me how to get to the venue from luxembourg station and how to get back (i'm a bit anxious... will the trains be operating late at night, even after the concert??)

are you folks having a meeting before or after the concert?

in tokyo we had meetings both before and after, and we had a wonderful time :-)

yeah we'll meet before while queuing :wink2: as for after the concert I'm not sure, because the next day we travel to brussels so...

you can come with us anyway! and I don't think there are trains late at night. you can xheck here: http://www.cfl.lu the closest station to the venue is Belval-usines. type luxembourg gare to belval-usines you should get the schedule for the trains