Mika on Capital FM

Laura

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pootang??? :roftl: :roftl:

anyone know what lucio's email adress is? i cant get onto it for some reason :boxed:

lol yeh pootang....i made it up :thumb_yello:

sorry i dont know it, i think you have to sign up first

Reverend and the Makers? I love their song! It sounds like Duran Duran.

nah not that one, the song before lol:naughty:

What dya say?

I said to send my love, did he like his presents i got him at Manchester, especially his braces, and what was he trying to say to me through the car window in Manchester.....it's been really bugging me. :biggrin2:

I said to send my love, did he like his presents i got him at Manchester, especially his braces, and what was he trying to say to me through the car window in Manchester.....it's been really bugging me. :biggrin2:

lol cool:thumb_yello: what other pressys did you get him? ive been listening to Bexx's audio and i cant work out what he says after i shouted at him to get his top off....its reaaaaaly annoying lol he might not of even heard me say it and was saying something else....i still wana know :bleh:

i e-mailed him too...:blush-anim-cl:

they will be shocked to receive a message from a mad italian mika fan!

i asked him not to cancel florence...that here he will find no more mud, but just sun and love....:blush-anim-cl:

totally crazy? :shocked:

lol cool:thumb_yello: what other pressys did you get him? ive been listening to Bexx's audio and i cant work out what he says after i shouted at him to get his top off....its reaaaaaly annoying lol he might not of even heard me say it and was saying something else....i still wana know :bleh:

I got him a flashing badge in the shape of a star that says 'star' on it, and i got him a little fluffy cow (as i've lost my sheep but found a cow - do you know about that?? dunno, you might, lol)

Arhh, nevermind. It's difficult to make things out sometimes innit on bootlegs.x

hahahaha i love the crowd comments and the generall chatter in the audio file i recorded from itunes :roftl:

Sara got him loads of stuff at the TBA concert , akim gave him a card and i got him the kerchinga bear :naughty:

I got him a flashing badge in the shape of a star that says 'star' on it, and i got him a little fluffy cow (as i've lost my sheep but found a cow - do you know about that?? dunno, you might, lol)

Arhh, nevermind. It's difficult to make things out sometimes innit on bootlegs.x

yeh i know about the cow....i think lol gahhh you spoil him :naughty: