Katy Perry

Ioana

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So I go in the car turn the radio on, and after 5 mins I hear a familiar tune, then what do I hear? 'This was never the way I planned....' and I was like :woot_jump: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey now I'm a happy bunny :cool:

So I go in the car turn the radio on, and after 5 mins I hear a familiar tune, then what do I hear? 'This was never the way I planned....' and I was like :woot_jump: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey now I'm a happy bunny :cool:

Finnnally :P

Capital?

Yuppp :wink2: I knew there was a reason why it was my fave station :naughty:

They need to get her in the studio I think.

And when she does we'll have to go have a picnic in Leicester Sq. won't we? :naughty:

They need to get her in the studio I think.

And when she does we'll have to go have a picnic in Leicester Sq. won't we? :naughty:

Oh yes we do indeed :bleh: We're too used to that sort of stuff now aren't we :fisch:

My mom bought her album today :lmao:

Good on your mum :punk:

My sister bought it for me in New York but left it on the subway before she could get home to post it to me. So she's had to go and buy it again.

Eejit.

Oh no, silly thing lol. At least she's buying you another one. Hopefully I'll get my one soon :)

who is katy perry???

I was 2 days proposing me into this thread... and today I made it...:naughty:

but I don´t know who is katy perry....

Good desicion :thumb_yello::naughty:

Katy is this amazing girl

http://www.myspace.com/katyperry

She is a friend of Mika and about a year ago there were some rumours that they're going out or that she wrote "You're so gay" about Mika. Nothing is true don't worry ;)

So there were a lot of us who liked her music so much that we got addicted to it :wink2::punk:

She rocks :punk:

Today I heard Katy Perry for the first time on Dutch radio, 3FM played 'I kissed a girl'. :thumb_yello:

They said 'Ur So Gay' was no.1 in the US and then they said '...but she's not gay herself'. :mf_rosetinted:

great performance on so you think you can dance!:punk:

she's so tiiiinnnyyy!

I loved her performance on SYTYCD!!!!:thumb_yello:

And her hit "I Kissed a Girl" will not stop playing in my head! The video is also awesome - she is absolutely gorgeous!!! I have the BIGGEST CRUSH on her!!!!:mf_lustslow::wub2::blush-anim-cl:

I loved her performance on SYTYCD!!!!:thumb_yello:

And her hit "I Kissed a Girl" will not stop playing in my head! The video is also awesome - she is absolutely gorgeous!!! I have the BIGGEST CRUSH on her!!!!:mf_lustslow::wub2::blush-anim-cl:

me too!

:naughty: