Katy Perry

Ioana

YEEEEEAAAAH! She's in the Dutch top 40 finally!

At #36 right above Mika's Lollipop:naughty:Wait, that sounded kinda wrong:boxed::roftl:

:naughty: yeah that didn't sound too good,lol

I haven't watched music channels in a while so it was good to see her vid as soon as I put on the Box

Hehe! He's a good luck charm

yeah, I've only seen her on it twice so far, but its only a matter of time I suppose...

he must be!:naughty:

Just thought I'd let you know, that Scott Mills on R1 has got I Kissed A Girl as his record of the week.

It was Scott that first played Relax on there, and he's got a good track record for picking new songs and making them huge successes, so Katy is onto a winner here.

I love Scott Mills, he's so funny, I love when He does his own little impressions of people on the download show I think. He gave Mika a little Mexican mouse kind of voice and made Kate Nash say "Oy oy Govenah" :naughty: it was ages ago though

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah, I've only seen her on it twice so far, but its only a matter of time I suppose...

he must be!:naughty:

Only twice? I have now seen her like over 10 times :naughty: They're finally playing her on a lot of channels :wub2:

Oh are they?!:yay: thats good, I've only seen her on the Box so far, I will look out now:wink2:

Definitely start flicking through the channels continuously :wink2: She's getting played quite often woop woop! :punk:

European tour dates! :woot_jump:

10/9 London

16/9 Cologne

17/9 Berlin

30/9 Paris

I see gaps... Big enough for a visit to my wee little country. :naughty:

oh oh !!!! london 10/09 !!! :blush-anim-cl: (and of course paris 30th but that was already ok)

10/9 London

16/9 Cologne

17/9 Berlin

30/9 Paris

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!! eeek!!!!!!!! :woot_jump::yay:

It says she's doing two dates in London... :eek: Hope it's true *crosses fingers*

I got the dates from her official website but indeed, MySpace says she's playing in London on the 24th as well...

*keeps everything possible crossed*

10/9 London

16/9 Cologne

17/9 Berlin

30/9 Paris

nooo ... this is not good !!!! I'm in sweden and norway in September on holidays with my parents :crybaby:

I got the dates from her official website but indeed, MySpace says she's playing in London on the 24th as well...

*keeps everything possible crossed*

Yup. Although on the the venue's site it doesn't have her name on it yet :blink: But I've bought tickets for the first gig, am happy! woop! :punk:

Realllly wish I could go to Water Rats but I'm in LA (I always said that she'll goto London when I'm in LA!!!) but luckily I'll be back in time for the 2nd London date @ Scala :punk:

Finally!

Good thing she's doing two dates! Yey! :punk:

I'm probably slow, but did anyone see this picture of Katy when she was a Christian singer?

katyhudson_wp.jpg

Gasp, blonde!

Wow I've never seen that pic before, looks really different. Is blonde her natural hair colour? (I know the black isn't)

Wow I've never seen that pic before, looks really different. Is blonde her natural hair colour? (I know the black isn't)

Kind of looks like her natural color would be dirty blonde (check out the roots)