Katy Perry

Ioana

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am :no: I wanna be his friend :naughty: *whines* MIKA, I COULD DIE MY HAIR BLACK, CALL MY EX GAY, PRETEND IM FROM THE '50's AND KISS A GIRL AND LIKE IT!

Yay, we haz each other :wub2:

I could do that too, but I don't want to be like Katy Perry *zhhz*

I liked her before, i liked every song besides I kissed a girl. It's so... well, it's original, that's for sure, but it's so commercial.

Well I should probably stop bashing her now. Sorry KP fans:blush-anim-cl:

I'm very happy you got to finally meet her in person Yop! :punk:

I'm off now. Bye :bye:

I want a red top like hers!

dang! I want her to come to Vancouver!

I want her to come to Stockholm!:thumb_yello:

Scandinavia, where Stockholm is, use to be the natural place for touring after UK!

That's what I hope for anyway!:roftl:

I don't have time to do a proper account of the gig right now, but just to say that it was FANTASTIC!!

I really, really enjoyed it, it was great.

She's so good live. She owns the stage, is funny, full of energy, enjoys it...everything! And she is stunning in person, totally beautiful. No pictures do her justice to be honest, she's just really pretty.

Not that it has anything to do with how good she's on stage, but hey :naughty:.

In short: it was great.

Danika and I were the "pioneers" getting there early, her around 4ish I think and me around 5 ish, with my hubby who came a little later, and we queued behind some other girl that was there already with another couple of people.

She was quite drunk and something else, so she was really chatty and told us a lot of stuff :roftl:.

Aaanyway later on Jemma arrived, then Laura, and then Bab, and last of all the mega fan Olivia, who arrived fashionably on time just before they opened the doors.

To cut a long story short, the venue was tiny so it was like war getting to the front due to a few photographers who decided to hog the front row, but we managed a good spot quite at the front (second row) and got a great view of her.

I have to go now so will write longer later but here are a few of the vids I took. The rest are coming soon:

Fingerprints:

One of the boys:

If You Can Afford Me:

Hot n Cold:

Ur So Gy:

Mannequin:

chat

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F8mRo1dLQLo

chat introducing Waking Up In Vegas

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FM7QzLJcXBg

Rest coming up!

I don't have time to do a proper account of the gig right now, but just to say that it was FANTASTIC!!

She's so good live. She owns the stage, is funny, full of energy, enjoys it...everything! And she is stunning in person, totally beautiful. No pictures do her justice to be honest, she's just really pretty.

Danika and I were the "pioneers" getting there early, her around 4ish I think and me around 5 ish, with my hubby who came a little later, and we queued behind some other girl that was there already with another couple of people.

She was quite drunk and something else, so she was really chatty and told us a lot of stuff :roftl:.

Aaanyway later on Jemma arrived, then Laura, and then Bab, and last of all the mega fan Olivia, who arrived fashionably on time just before they opened the doors.

To cut a long story short, the venue was tiny so it was like war getting to the front due to a few photographers who decided to hog the front row, but we managed a good spot quite at the front (second row) and got a great view of her.

I have to go now so will write longer later but here are a few of the vids I took. The rest are coming soon:

Fingerprints:

One of the boys:

If You Can Afford Me:

Hot n Cold:

Ur So Gy:

Mannequin:

chat

Rest coming up!

Thanks for the vids Sara, they're great! And I agree very much, she is stunning, if you think she looks good in pics she looks better in the flesh.

Fingerprints:

One of the boys:

If You Can Afford Me:

Hot n Cold:

Ur So Gy:

Mannequin:

chat

Rest coming up!

Thaaaaank yoooouuu!

I love the contact with the audience!:wub2:

Oh Ingie, you're gonna love it!! She's great.

And yes, tons of contact, she kept touching people's hands cause we were so close, haha!

It was so tiny that we were literally on top of her :naughty:.

When is the gig you're going to?

Oh Ingie, you're gonna love it!! She's great.

And yes, tons of contact, she kept touching people's hands cause we were so close, haha!

It was so tiny that we were literally on top of her :naughty:.

When is the gig you're going to?

I loved her already moooonths ago:roftl:

I'm going this Tuesday in Cologne, Germany, that was the closest I could get and I don't mind travelling a bit, especially not for Katy. We even made shirts already :roftl:

005-2.jpg

004-2.jpg

I'm going this Tuesday in Cologne, Germany, that was the closest I could get and I don't mind travelling a bit, especially not for Katy. We even made shirts already :roftl:

005-2.jpg

004-2.jpg

Yeah, same here, I've been waiting for SO long to see her live!!!

Those Tshirts are fantastic, they are hilarious!! Ojh I can't wait to see the reactions

005-2.jpg

004-2.jpg

Those shirts are great!! I hope she sees them, she'd love them :bleh:

Yeah, same here, I've been waiting for SO long to see her live!!!

Those Tshirts are fantastic, they are hilarious!! Ojh I can't wait to see the reactions

I really want to see her in real life!:wub2:

Thanks, we worked on them for hours:roftl:

Apparently she was really excited about meeting Sam :biggrin2: