:biker: me

yesterday evening report

:no::bye: miss katy

:gathering: mirti, robi and me

yesterday night report

:bye: mirti, robi

:biker: me

Oh Allegra, you're so funny!

Have you moved over to cartoon messages now?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

after hearing the original I KISSED A GIRL SONG

I do not like Katy Perrys

end of story

sorry Katy Perry fans

I love all of Katy's Stuff but that song..forget it

a change of heart..the original song is far nicer, warmer, more adult.

and like a soft blanket of love

Elanorelle...

There is a big difference between the songs.

Katy kissed a girl, she’s not in love, it was just to try it, and she has a boyfriend….:wink2:

And Jill: We have our pearls, her lips were sweet, and I may do it again….:thumb_yello:

Good analyse huh?

Just kidding!:roftl:

Hi . :mf_rosetinted:

I'm a Katy Perry fan . lol .

In fact last times I'm just obcessed with her . And I guess I'm turning bi because of she :boxed: . She's just beatiful :drool:

lol

So... never saw her alive . I'm fan since last month or so . lol . I dont have the CD cause it's not selling here in portugal . (**** my country) . But I downloaded the musics . :wink2:

Oh Allegra, you're so funny!

Have you moved over to cartoon messages now?

yes, cause my failure with foreign languages :crybaby:

(and i'm falling also with to drive fast for to arrive at minigigs :boxed:

fortunately friends always wait me... but not popstars :mf_rosetinted:)

:bye:

and finally i know why Miss Perry's horses are always not tired: her weight is as heavy as the weight of a Tit :thumb_yello:

Parus_major_4_%28Marek_Szczepanek%29.jpg

source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tit_(bird)

The tits, chickadees, and titmice comprise Paridae, a large family of small passerine birds which occur in the northern hemisphere and Africa. Most were formerly classified in the genus Parus.

Italian name of this bird: Cinciallegra :blush-anim-cl:

YES SHE WAS!:punk:

mirtilla and i planned to go...surprise!

she was lovely...i'm happy i could listen to her live, i'm not a real fan (not this time hey!:wink2:) but she was worth.

she sang 4 acoustic songs in a book store and signed autographs afterwards.

she's really beautiful, and her voice is mighty!:thumb_yello:

unfortunately.... in spite of being there quite early, we could not have any meeting with her....they stopped the signing before we could get to her....

it's was badly organized...no surprise, it's Italy!:thumbdown:

we had received a ticket to meet her but at the end the crowd was too much, and they decided to stop before all of us could meet her....

oh well

i'm happy i could listen to her live, now i think she can have a place in my mp3, cheek to cheek with her beloved curly friend!:naughty:

i'm uploading pics in photobucket, and will give you the link asap!

Hun, remember to exchange our medias:naughty: I have a almost-full cd with the yesterday's videos:wink2:

Katy Perry is on Later with Jools Holland tonight for those who are interested:thumb_yello:

Later Live - with Jools Holland

Katy Perry makes her UK television debut, Natalie Cole sings songs from her Still Unforgettable collection and Roots Manuva returns with tracks from his fourth album. Mercury prize-winning group Elbow also perform, along with David Gilmour, celebrating the release of a new live album. An extended edition can be seen on Friday at 11.35pm SUB HD

Today at 10:00pm on BBC 2

Katy Perry is on Later with Jools Holland tonight for those who are interested:thumb_yello:

Katy Perry makes her UK television debut, Natalie Cole sings songs from her Still Unforgettable collection and Roots Manuva returns with tracks from his fourth album. Mercury prize-winning group Elbow also perform, along with David Gilmour, celebrating the release of a new live album. An extended edition can be seen on Friday at 11.35pm SUB HD

Thanks for posting that!! Can't wait to watch it! :biggrin2:

Thanks Andi!!

I will have to wait to watch it on friday, but it will be worth it!!

Mirti, your videos are fabulous! Gosh I can't wait til tomorrow :punk:

thanks for posting :punk:

but i`ll have to see her in youtube later :thumbdown:

Neither can I! I'm getting all excited again, like it's the first time I'm going to see her :naughty:

Same here!!!

Just hope I can get out of work early enough so I don't end up at the back :thumbdown:

And our lovely "drunkie" will be there for sure, what a pain in the bum she was :naughty:. Are you planning a similar time?

Same here!!!

Just hope I can get out of work early enough so I don't end up at the back :thumbdown:

And our lovely "drunkie" will be there for sure, what a pain in the bum she was :naughty:. Are you planning a similar time?

If it's the same as Water Rats then you wouldn't be so far at the back at whatever time you come, but supposedly this place fills up quicker? But just aim for earliest possible, if you're lucky you can get at the front :bleh:

Oh god, I nearly forgot about her :doh: Ah well, she won't be getting infront of us this time though! :mf_rosetinted:

Well Jennie said her and Laura were gonna try and get there early, so I may get there at like 2.30.

Same here!:thumb_yello:

When we finally get to see those shows on TV they use to be around six months old or even older!:naughty:

I will be probably joining you there- just realised that she said that it will be on HD on friday, and I don't have those HD channels......And tonight I need a super early night so impossible :boxed:

Incidentally- Anyone recognise this chap?

Do you think I should post the pic in his thread?:naughty: Probably

P.S.

To my knowledge, before someone says it, this is not photoshopped...

sunshine.jpg

:roftl::roftl: Where did you find that!?

:roftl::roftl: Where did you find that!?

Don't you know anything? You can never reveal the source :mf_rosetinted:

KP forum

:naughty:

Whatcha reckon then? Was this taken while on tour, off tour, or pre-Mika? Was his friend there as well?

Many questions.......