I want to remember him like this always...

BonjourMika1990

Ofcourse I'm also afraid that he will change, but I don't think he will. I've seen many people around me suddenly label themselves as Mika fans (While they hardly can spell his name) But his star is rising higher and higher and that won't stop. We will have to see the reality that one day he won't do small gigs and that he will be in stadiums around the world. I'm trying to meet him in November, I hope that that is going to work because I won't have another chance I think. But anyway, though his star may rise, I believe Mika will stay down to earth and remember us, the true fans who have been here, supporting him through good times and times when things didn't go so well. He'll just have to look at the scrapbook and all the other great projects, like the birthday project and the fan art project, that are coming up and he will recall every effort we've put into it to show how much we love him. And, when he tends to get Divaish, it's our job as his wonderful die-hard fans to just grab him and pull him back to earth. So, I'm not worried anymore, as long as we'll remain his friends and not just some people who buy his cds...:biggrin2: Mika, we love you!:wub2:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm seeing Mika in November and i'm sooo scared that i wont get the chance to meet him which would be sad cause i'm coming such a long way to see him.

I'm going to his gig in December and I'm scared for the same reason. I'm flying to London just to see him lol :blush-anim-cl: I'll keep my fingers crossed for both me and you.:wink2:

Guys, you make me cry. Of course it's great that Mika gets more and more famous but it's terrible that that's make him more distant from his fans. That's normal but grievous. I'm glad for the people who met him when he was still just to become famous, because this moment is irreversibly gone. I really hope it's not too late for me to meet him.

I'm going to his gig in December and I'm scared for the same reason. I'm flying to London just to see him lol :blush-anim-cl: I'll keep my fingers crossed for both me and you.:wink2:

I'm sure you both will get a chance!:thumb_yello:

What EP?:shocked: Where? :shocked: When?:shocked:

PLEASE TELL ME

A couple weeks ago there was an article that said that Mika said that before his second album, he's going to be releasing an EP to "keep his fans happy," no mention of when where why how.. that's all i've heard but it's enough to get me excited! lol, i'll try and dig up the article if i can find it :thumb_yello:

A couple weeks ago there was an article that said that Mika said that before his second album, he's going to be releasing an EP to "keep his fans happy," no mention of when where why how.. that's all i've heard but it's enough to get me excited! lol, i'll try and dig up the article if i can find it :thumb_yello:

stupid question lol... what's an EP?

I hope Mika doesn't change soon. He always sounds like such a genuine, down to earth person in interviews, and I'm hoping I can see that same person if I meet him soon (which hopefully I will, since he's playing at Street Scene and I'm going) .

I hope Mika doesn't change soon. He always sounds like such a genuine, down to earth person in interviews, and I'm hoping I can see that same person if I meet him soon (which hopefully I will, since he's playing at Street Scene and I'm going) .

You're from California? Cool. What city? (If you don't mind me asking)