Mika Christmas Project?

Hannah

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, that's a bloody brilliant idea!! :thumb_yello:

I'm so excited to start this thing! I'm also thinking about having each person that takes part also record something like, "I'm *insert name* aka: *forum name* from *insert country* to put at the end, and I also want to do the little overlapped "Merry Christmas Mika!" thing if I can figure out how to overlap audio.

*picks thread up out of the depths of elsewhere*

So, does anyone else have any more lyrics? :roftl: Or have we decided already? I'm slightly confused at the state of the lyrics, honestly...:roftl: *slaps self* Bad project organizer! :D

As of now, we have:

By harabel:

On the twelfth day of Christmas

my fan club sent to me

twelve loud kerchingas

eleven flashing hearts

ten cups of tea

nine great braces,

eight tamagotchies

seven holly jonnies

six chubby bunnies

five big girls,

four colour pants

three chicken soups

two lollipops

and a shy smile with a big kiss...

and

By Finkster:

12 knitters "knitting"

11 ARTISTS sketching

10 Night owls awake

9 Stuck in the Middlings a dancing

8 Dyslexic Prides a boasting

7 Younglings a chatting

6 chubby bunny fans a stuffin'

5 Mika's Angels!

4 Mikanoona patients

3 Mikaville Residents

2 Grazy hair fans

And a Bond Girl for my safety

They're both great, however the second would need some explanation, I think. Maybe we could combine them somehow? I really love the Stuck in the Middlings line, and also the Chubby Bunny line, and I think that if those were in the song Mika would understand those and wouldn't need an introduction explaining about them, but the Mikanoona and Dyslexic Pride thing would probably go over his head, as they are both new and we don't know what all Mika's read on here.

Yea, that's pretty much what I was thinking.

I made the second one more for people on MFC, because like you said, we don't know how often Mika reads this and if he'd understand all the little clubs and stuff on there.

SO I think you should go with the first lyrics.

I'll see if I can try to come up with more Mika based lyrics, but they'd probably be very similar to the brilliant one already made.

Do what you'd like. :)

You're added!

Oh, and I added Stuck in the Middlings into harabel's song. I practiced singing it and it works. :thumb_yello: I also changed "chicken soups" to "chicken suits," because when I sang it, I accidentally sang "suits" and almost keeled over with laughter because of the various meanings. :roftl: I'll change that line back if you don't like it. :lmfao:

On the twelfth day of Christmas

My fan club sent to me

TWELVE loud kerchingas

ELEVEN flashing hearts

TEN cups of tea

NINE great braces

EIGHT tamagotchies

SEVEN Stuck in the Middlings

SIX chubby bunnies

FIVE big girls

FOUR coloured pants

THREE chicken suits

TWO lollipops

And a shy smile with a big kiss

HOW FUNNY!!!!!!!!!! :roftl::thumb_yello: WE'RE CRAZY!!!!!!!

I know I promissed you all not to sing anymore... :boxed: but I WANT TO PARTICIPATE! I can't help it! I love all these collective projects and I get excited easily when I read people's posts. Please, add me to the list! I'd love to be part of this!

I know I promissed you all not to sing anymore... :boxed: but I WANT TO PARTICIPATE! I can't help it! I love all these collective projects and I get excited easily when I read people's posts. Please, add me to the list! I'd love to be part of this!

Hehe. I added you. I bet you have a wonderful voice! :)

Hannah, your project is popular :thumb_yello:

you're my new hero :bleh:

can't wait to record my part!

I'll sing so stupidly mouahahah

I can't wait until it officially "begins." About one month left to go, lol. I kind of want you to do the "12 loud kachingas!" part for some reason. :roftl: Just because of your audio birthday message... :D

Thanks for your encouragement! I'll do my best, I promisse. :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

:thumb_yello:

I can't wait until it officially "begins." About one month left to go, lol. I kind of want you to do the "12 loud kachingas!" part for some reason. :roftl: Just because of your audio birthday message... :D

:thumb_yello:

I WANNA DO THIS PART!!! and I could do it like in the song... in fact like I did in my bday message... ahah please let me do it! :biggrin2:

oh and... try to organize things so there are not too many people for the lyrics you have... :bleh:

I WANNA DO THIS PART!!! and I could do it like in the song... in fact like I did in my bday message... ahah please let me do it! :biggrin2:

oh and... try to organize things so there are not too many people for the lyrics you have... :bleh:

It's yours! :roftl:

I can have up to 101 people involved with this project before it gets messy, so if it gets to that number I will just close it early. If it's 91 then it will be perfect also. If I end up with under 91 people, some people will have to do more than one line, but that'll be okay. :thumb_yello: