Describe the moment you fell in love with/discovered MIKA!

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you girls are so strange.

and i LOVE IT!!!!!

:D

i'm pretty much laughing from all of your random posts :)

*gasp*

why thank you! that is a huge compliment to be telling us!!! It just comes in our nature i guess. Glad to be giving pleasure to you by our strangeness!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

i was really bored one day, so i was watching "super sweet 16" on mtv, and i never watch mtv. and during the end credits of the show they played like 20 seconds of "grace kelly" and i thought it was amazing. plus i wanted to know if the song was about grace kelly, because she is one of my favorite actresses. so i downloaded it (i bought the album when it came out), and some of his other songs. and then i saw the whole the video, and the popworld interview at the zoo....and that's when i knew it was magical l-o-v-e.

no problemo ;)

i'll admit it, i'm pretty strange myself.

but, i guess that's what you get when you're into theatre.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!

Being strange is our life man. freaks on leashes. Strangers unite!!!!!! (???) . strangers i mean by people who are strange. YAAAAAAY!!!

You are awesome if youre strange heineken22!!! btw nono when u read this, i hope u got burned by your sisters eyes. I hope she burned a hole in you...

(????????) ;) We must look so weird to you guys MFC. hahaaahh

i guess i should tell my story before i start wasting forum :P

well...

it was in december, and a few of my friends were soo into Mika, and they told me he was sooooooooo good, he was kind of like freddie and mentioned in one of his songs (i am an avid Queen fan) so i listened to it, and i didn't really like it.

but, then i downloaded Grace Kelly just for the heck of it, and before i knew it, it was on repeat on my ipod.

so when the album came out, i fell in love with it, looked Mika up on the internet, and was smitten :D

so, there ya go.

Being strange is our life man. freaks on leashes. Strangers unite!!!!!! (???) . strangers i mean by people who are strange. YAAAAAAY!!!

You are awesome if youre strange heineken22!!! btw nono when u read this, i hope u got burned by your sisters eyes. I hope she burned a hole in you...

yes!!!

i am officially awesome :cool:

and i'll admit, that was just a bit strange.

hey...

you know what?

we should have a theme song!

and i think it should be "People Are Strange" by The Doors. :punk:

mahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i guess i should tell my story before i start wasting forum :P

well...

it was in december, and a few of my friends were soo into Mika, and they told me he was sooooooooo good, he was kind of like freddie and mentioned in one of his songs (i am an avid Queen fan) so i listened to it, and i didn't really like it.

but, then i downloaded Grace Kelly just for the heck of it, and before i knew it, it was on repeat on my ipod.

so when the album came out, i fell in love with it, looked Mika up on the internet, and was smitten :D

so, there ya go.

aww man nono look what you did!!! You demon(???)hhma!!! The "wasting forum" thing is going around!!!

The wasting forum curse. virus. disease...

i love december! i love christmas!! drinks all around!! presents!! Sandy Claws!!

my best friend was always trying to get me to listen to him, so finally i gave some of his songs a listen and fell in love. my love was cemented when i was going on a roadtrip and decided to pop his cd in (i'd never listened to the whole thing) and i swear my life was CHANGED.

hahaha.

i couldn't take it out for like THREE hours.

thank you mika for curing my boredom on roadtrips!

yes!!!

i am officially awesome :cool:

and i'll admit, that was just a bit strange.

hey...

you know what?

we should have a theme song!

and i think it should be "People Are Strange" by The Doors. :punk:

mahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahhaha hang on the burned a hole in you thing was strange? haha yeahhh.. inside-ish joke. hahahha

omg u r genius. a strange thread with out own theme song...

sweet! and yes. you are officially awesome now...*cool smiley*

hahahhaha hang on the burned a hole in you thing was strange? haha yeahhh.. inside-ish joke. hahahha

omg u r genius. a strange thread with out own theme song...

sweet! and yes. you are officially awesome now...*cool smiley*

yeah, so i figured.

shweet!!!

*does happy dance*:roftl:

yeah, so i figured.

shweet!!!

*does happy dance*:roftl:

muaahhahahhahahhah

we shall start our diabolical plan...

the strange thread...

It will be the weirdest thread to exist in the history of ever on any site...ever...ever...ever...

Im gonna have some chocolate cake while i ponder about our diabolical plan now. you have to help me organize this ok? fmbm is off now, but she'll be back. she always is...

my real name is Hilary.

alrightay.

i shall help you organize this diabolical scheme whilst you eat chocolate cake :D

and you?

what is YOUR real name?

oww! awesome...

okkay.

my real(notice the italics) name is Vanessa.

BUT(italics again) I have just decided today that i would like to be named Bella. Which has no relation to my real name, so it cant be like a nickname really. But still. You can call me Bella if you'd like.

Ok. so with our plan. we are gonna open a thread for strange, weird human beings only. No non- weird people can join. agreed? unless they really want to. I doubt we will prevent these normal, muggles(???) from joining, but we will attempt to not let them in. agreed? have you anything to say in this? ok sorry my momma wants me to get off but i will try to procrastinate getting off as long as i can...

oww! awesome...

okkay.

my real(notice the italics) name is Vanessa.

BUT(italics again) I have just decided today that i would like to be named Bella. Which has no relation to my real name, so it cant be like a nickname really. But still. You can call me Bella if you'd like.

Ok. so with our plan. we are gonna open a thread for strange, weird human beings only. No non- weird people can join. agreed? unless they really want to. I doubt we will prevent these normal, muggles(???) from joining, but we will attempt to not let them in. agreed? have you anything to say in this? ok sorry my momma wants me to get off but i will try to procrastinate getting off as long as i can...

well, Bella ;)

i thinks we should do it!!!

but, not now.

tomorrow.

then we will have more time to carry it out with out getting kicked off the computer:bleh:

well, Bella ;)

i thinks we should do it!!!

but, not now.

tomorrow.

then we will have more time to carry it out with out getting kicked off the computer:bleh:

that is EXACTLY what was going thru my mind right now...

I can feel some telepathic mindreadingness going on here...

o geez wow. im so weird. haha. i surprise myself sometimes. okay!! so...

ANYWAYS... we will continue our diabolical plan tomorow. i still have some time on the MFC, so lets talk about something else with my remaining time...

Whats up Hilary!? how are you doing this evening of twilight? (???)

that is EXACTLY what was going thru my mind right now...

I can feel some telepathic mindreadingness going on here...

o geez wow. im so weird. haha. i surprise myself sometimes. okay!! so...

ANYWAYS... we will continue our diabolical plan tomorow. i still have some time on the MFC, so lets talk about something else with my remaining time...

Whats up Hilary!? how are you doing this evening of twilight? (???)

i am doing maaaaaaaaaaaaarvelous!

i'm not really doing anything.

just browsing through threads, listening to music.

oh, and trying not to melt.

it's soooooooooo freaking HOT!

and how's about you Vanessabelle?

gasp!

that shall be what i call you from now on.

vanessabelle :bleh:

how are you this evening?

i am doing maaaaaaaaaaaaarvelous!

i'm not really doing anything.

just browsing through threads, listening to music.

oh, and trying not to melt.

it's soooooooooo freaking HOT!

and how's about you Vanessabelle?

gasp!

that shall be what i call you from now on.

vanessabelle :bleh:

how are you this evening?

i gotta go to bed! sorry!! talk to you tomorow for sure!! bye!!! *hugs* ill answer tomorow!!! <3333333 buh bye!!!!! :D

Owwww she did! Burned right through my new jammies! Grrrrr...I hope you're happy...:sneaky2:

The moment when I discovered Mika was in January ,I was watching TV ,I didn't like him at first and also I thought it was a band!!!I was asking myself who are these guys ?

Then my sis bought Mika's album and felt in love immediatelly !!!Now I love him very much ,actually !!!I saw many photos of him and gosh how hot and sexxy this guy is I said to myself !!:biggrin2: I'm crazy about him!!!