Twilight Thread!!!!!

Hiya guys :biggrin2: I don't know if you've seen this before ... but I thought you may like it !! I just found it on another thread & (I think) it was Photo Shopped by Opal Dreadlocks !! Have Fun!!!:wink2:Mikavamp.jpg

ahahahahH! wow, i can imagine how things were going on whatever thread that was origionaly posted on.

...Twigletts!??!?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh! i must stop thinking about that. i've been day dreaming all day and people have noticed.:roftl:

i'm so sad that you all said edward was hardly in the second book

but i'm bitter that i'm not reading it at this very moment. i read the first chapter of it in twilight and it just left me hanging. i hate when books do that.

Are you going to buy that one, too now?

I swear..that one was a bit of a tear jerker. LOL

i'll be buying it THE MOMENT i get the chance. but i'm not going to read it all in one day again.

that was stupid of me.

i'll be buying it THE MOMENT i get the chance. but i'm not going to read it all in one day again.

that was stupid of me.

Haha, why's that?

I didn't read it in one day. I read it in about three days I think. hah

The second one was good in the beginning, then after the first two chapters I was bored and hated Jacob, then the last 100 pages I was happy. :)

Hiya guys :biggrin2: I don't know if you've seen this before ... but I thought you may like it !! I just found it on another thread & (I think) it was Photo Shopped by Opal Dreadlocks !! Have Fun!!!:wink2:Mikavamp.jpg

OK ... I just found the source ... it's page 30 on the "HAHA,MIKA YOU CANT READ..." Thread ... & it is by Opal Dreadlocks !!!:wink2:

Well...I'll just tell you that things are different between Edward and Bella. =X

ok you have got to tell me more!

that just made things a million times worse for me!

oh no. what do you mean by different?

you must tell me. the imagination is starting to wander...

Well...I can tell you that I was so jealous of Bella and wanted a boyfriend like Edward. xD

But I'd say..I'm like Alice or Bella most.

alice because she's friendly and a little outgoing and Bella because she's a clutz.