Twilight Thread!!!!!

Ah, Jacob.<3 I love how Bella was flirting with him to get him to spill the legend or the secret about the Cullens.

I hope they never make a movie out of this book.. Of if they do I'll never watch it, because I pictured the characters in so much detail, and I dont want a movie to make me see the characters differently.

Do you get what I mean? I'm so bad at explaining things.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, Jacob.<3 I love how Bella was flirting with him to get him to spill the legend or the secret about the Cullens.

I hope they never make a movie out of this book.. Of if they do I'll never watch it, because I pictured the characters in so much detail, and I dont want a movie to make me see the characters differently.

Do you get what I mean? I'm so bad at explaining things.

No no I get you and they want to do a movie... I dunno who they could pick for Edward... I mean he's like a Greek God! Where do you find a 18 year old Greek God?!?

No no I get you and they want to do a movie... I dunno who they could pick for Edward... I mean he's like a Greek God! Where do you find a 18 year old Greek God?!?

They want to make a movie?? NOOO ! LOL. I really dont want it to happen it'll ruin everything. Wait. No. I could watch it over and over and over and over and... :shocked:

And I have NO IDEA who would play Edward... Hmmm. Casting would probably be very difficult.

Me too but still, he's not as breath taking as the Edward of my imagination. The second one is younger but they didn't began the movie so if they wait a long time, they have to change the actors cuz they'll be too old.

Me too but still, he's not as breath taking as the Edward of my imagination. The second one is younger but they didn't began the movie so if they wait a long time, they have to change the actors cuz they'll be too old.

Yeah I know Edward was so much more gorgeous and wow. Ahhh.

Vampiric.

edwardgk9.png

[if only i could see the first guy's eyes more]

:thumb_yello: He looks certainly more vampiric this way. I just hope they choose the right guy cuz I never forgot Anne Rice choosing Tom Cruise as Lestat in Interview with a vampire :sneaky2:

haha He wasn't good? I never saw the movie actually. :blink:

He wasn't the right actor to do it... and maybe the director was bad too... Lestat is really beautiful and flamboyant not Tom Cruise (plus Lestat is tall :wink2: )

He wasn't the right actor to do it... and maybe the director was bad too... Lestat is really beautiful and flamboyant not Tom Cruise (plus Lestat is tall :wink2: )

oooohhhh.

wow i was on stephenie meyer's site... and explains how this dream inspired her to write the book. how cool is that?

I'm back with good news, and you're gone. :roftl:

My dad received a 25$ gift card for CHAPTERS!! and he's giving it to me because he's not going to use it... So i get to buy New Moon =]

Cool! But now you're gone too :roftl:

*walks in holding the door open for some men and women in suits....*

Oh, sorry, dont mind us were just assessing some precautionary measures on this thread.

*watches and the business men and women walk around with clipboards*

Could you please tell me og there are any Californian Twilighters in here?

We are expecting a total eclipse to begin at 1:51, be full starting at 2:52am and over by 4:22am this tuesday morning and are considering placing some more security on this thread.

wow.

i bought NEW MOON today and im already at page 300.

I have to stop reading its gonna end soon!

I felt bad for Bella at the beginning.. the whole thing with edward. :tears:

hey did anyone get a tatoos and a poster with their book?

It's terrible I know :tears:

I got the tattoos/poster too :biggrin2:

What will you do if you finish it? Withdrawal syndrome again :shocked: (or you bought Eclipse...:naughty: )

haha well i dont know...

im not sure if i should finish it.

cause does anyone know if there is going to be a nother book after eclipse?! I HOPE SO!

but yeah after i finish this one, im gonna use my allowance and buy the next one :D

There'll be at least to other ones. Next one : breaking dawn, fall 2008 :thumbdown: