Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"....and I think the red will go very nicely with the yellow, complimenting the purple candles and the pink -- Bella! Are you listening to me?" I turned around startled, realizing that Alice was still talking. I just nodded. Nothing can go wrong with a nod... Right? "Bella! This is important!" She continued, walking off. I sighed, knowing she'll probably be back in a couple of minutes to ask my opinion about the napkins or something. I checked the time for maybe the 11th time this hour, wondering when Edward would be back from his hunting trip with Emmett, Jasper and Carlisle. To kill time, I decided to take a walk outside, not realizing how dark it was. Something just felt strange, the sky was clear, enabling me to see every star in the sky and there was a warm breeze, that felt so soothing against my skin in contrast to the cold weather. I made my way down my driveway, towards the forest next to my house, taking in the scenery. That's when I first heard the noises -- faint snarls coming from the forest. I got on my knees, pushed a few branches out of my way, and hid behind a bush where I was able to see where the snarls were coming from. In the middle of the forest, 4 vampires were huddled over something. I squinted my eyes to get a better view and then I saw it. Hair, Hands, Arms. A HUMAN! It took every muscle in my body to prevent myself from screaming, and all the luck on the planet to run out of the forest without tripping. I dont know how I made it home running without falling, but I did, and for that I was thankful. At my house, I locked all the doors and ran up the stairs into my room to see Alice. Just my luck, she wasn't there. 'Think Bella, think' I thought to myself... What was Alice saying while I was lost in my own thoughts? Try to remember Bella, come on, come on! YES! She said that she had to go to Port Angeles to pick out new decorations for the reception! She's probably there by now. Should I call Edward? No. That would just worry him and he's too far away. Charlie? No.I doubt he would believe me. I fell backwards onto my bed, starring at the ceiling. Never in my life did I ever think making a phone call would be so difficult. And then it hit me. I snapped back up and sprinted to the phone. Jacob. I have to call Jacob. Lets just pray he answers.

OMG it sucks. :naughty:

"....and I think the red will go very nicely with the yellow, complimenting the purple candles and the pink -- Bella! Are you listening to me?" I turned around startled, realizing that Alice was still talking. I just nodded. Nothing can go wrong with a nod... Right? "Bella! This is important!" She continued, walking off. I sighed, knowing she'll probably be back in a couple of minutes to ask my opinion about the napkins or something. I checked the time for maybe the 11th time this hour, wondering when Edward would be back from his hunting trip with Emmett, Jasper and Carlisle. To kill time, I decided to take a walk outside, not realizing how dark it was. Something just felt strange, the sky was clear, enabling me to see every star in the sky and there was a warm breeze, that felt so soothing against my skin in contrast to the cold weather. I made my way down my driveway, towards the forest next to my house, taking in the scenery. That's when I first heard the noises -- faint snarls coming from the forest. I got on my knees, pushed a few branches out of my way, and hid behind a bush where I was able to see where the snarls were coming from. In the middle of the forest, 4 vampires were huddled over something. I squinted my eyes to get a better view and then I saw it. Hair, Hands, Arms. A HUMAN! It took every muscle in my body to prevent myself from screaming, and all the luck on the planet to run out of the forest without tripping. I dont know how I made it home running without falling, but I did, and for that I was thankful. At my house, I locked all the doors and ran up the stairs into my room to see Alice. Just my luck, she wasn't there. 'Think Bella, think' I thought to myself... What was Alice saying while I was lost in my own thoughts? Try to remember Bella, come on, come on! YES! She said that she had to go to Port Angeles to pick out new decorations for the reception! She's probably there by now. Should I call Edward? No. That would just worry him and he's too far away. Charlie? No.I doubt he would believe me. I fell backwards onto my bed, starring at the ceiling. Never in my life did I ever think making a phone call would be so difficult. And then it hit me. I snapped back up and sprinted to the phone. Jacob. I have to call Jacob. Lets just pray he answers.

i love it!!!! i love the beginning where it says nothing can go wrong with a nod... right? haha it sounds like it should be in the book!! :wub2:

are you done with part 2 yet?? :naughty:

ahh! i love it!!

it's so supsensful!! greatness!

:naughty:

wheres part two heh??!