Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha! no kidding! although i am an edward fan all the way, part of me does feel bad and i have never been able to full hate jacob. :o But the picture doesn't show him as well as the movie does, it really struck me that he would be perfect at the scene when he's working at the chinese food place with his hair pulled back. Go watch the movie just for that, hehe.

Ha! no kidding! although i am an edward fan all the way, part of me does feel bad and i have never been able to full hate jacob. :o But the picture doesn't show him as well as the movie does, it really struck me that he would be perfect at the scene when he's working at the chinese food place with his hair pulled back. Go watch the movie just for that, hehe.

i only feel a little bad, because he did help bella when she was dperessed. but he knows how much she loved edward, and continues to push her. to me, he's an ass.

i only feel a little bad, because he did help bella when she was dperessed. but he knows how much she loved edward, and continues to push her. to me, he's an ass.

an ugly ass at that :naughty: to me anyway :roftl:

i picture him reallllly tall with a hunchback but that's just because i hate him..

:das: :das:

I missed the beginning though :(

I walked in when it was the beginning credits with juno going to buy another pregnancy test

or was that the beginning?

nope, you missed it by a little bit.

it just shows her looking at the chair, and flashing back to what happens in the chair, then her walking to the store to get the last pregnancy test.

nope, you missed it by a little bit.

it just shows her looking at the chair, and flashing back to what happens in the chair, then her walking to the store to get the last pregnancy test.

oh okay haha

well ill probably go see it again tomorrow, and ill try to be on time tomorrow

I neeeeed the soundtrack!! i loved the music so much! everything about everything in the movie was amazing!