Twilight Thread!!!!!

i've been a bit iffy, as to whether or not i like kids, but he makes me hate them a lot more!!:roftl:

here's a set visit from canada:

LOOKS LIKE VICTORIA'S CRASHING PROM!!!!

you can hear some more of robs sexy american accent, and his laugh.

and in the UK, they printed the first chapter of edwards book "midnight sun"

mssamplerfrontda7be2gb5.th.jpg

I loved that video! Rob is REALLY growing on me :wub2: and I LOVE his hair and how he looks altogether at prom.

Lucky bastards.

Did you see the article on Stephenie Meyer in Time magazine?

EDIT: Ugh! I always put an s at the end of Meyer :annoyed_h4h:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure she will! She has too!

I pre-ordered Breaking Dawn. Well I think I did, the girl might have done it wrong, because I was told that I would have to pay for it, but I never did. I bought two other books, and the preorder, but only paid for the two books and thats all I have on my bill. So im going to Chapters this weekend to see if they can check it out or something.

I really can't wait for Midnight Sun!

Will she be releasing it in the US too? Please tell me she will!

i hope she does!!! otherwise i'm gonna have my english friend send it to me. she will DEFINITLEY be releasing the actual book in the US

I loved that video! Rob is REALLY growing on me :wub2: and I LOVE his hair and how he looks altogether at prom.

Lucky bastards.

Did you see the article on Stephenie Meyer in Time magazine?

EDIT: Ugh! I always put an s at the end of Meyer :annoyed_h4h:

rob is the reason i read twilight, so there is no twilight without him and his hotness.

i did! and thankfully my parents are subscribed to the costco newsletter, cause she's in that too!!!

rob is the reason i read twilight, so there is no twilight without him and his hotness.

i did! and thankfully my parents are subscribed to the costco newsletter, cause she's in that too!!!

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

thank you, thank you. I'm so glad its backkk ahhhh :D

oh god, me too!

but there's too much cutthroat bitch. i absolutley loathe that woman.:puke::puking:[/

Im sure she will! She has too!

I pre-ordered Breaking Dawn. Well I think I did, the girl might have done it wrong, because I was told that I would have to pay for it, but I never did. I bought two other books, and the preorder, but only paid for the two books and thats all I have on my bill. So im going to Chapters this weekend to see if they can check it out or something.

i pre-ordered it at books-a-million, and i paid for it, and they gave me a cool voucher thing. and everytime i go to work i pass by the store, and i see a huge sign for BD

i'm gonna post my edward/ robert icon collage.

btw, i love the one you posted.

i am coming here because everyother thread is officially dead :tears: it is sooo sad the mfc is sooo quiet for the past few weeks:sad: we need new mika info asap! lol

hi alex!

I know! :thumbdown:

I'm hating the emptiness:tears:

I really can't wait for Midnight Sun!

Will she be releasing it in the US too? Please tell me she will!

ok, I'm mostly a lurker here (english is not my first language so I feel intimidated), but you don't have to wait for it.... Everyone can read it at Stephenie Meyer official site! :)

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/otherprojects_midnightsun.html

ok, I'm mostly a lurker here (english is not my first language so I feel intimidated), but you don't have to wait for it.... Everyone can read it at Stephenie Meyer official site! :)

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/otherprojects_midnightsun.html

dont feel intimidated we wont bite lol tons of people dont speak english as there first language here, we can even help! i am attempting to learn french on here lol!!!!!

where are you from?

i havent been coming on much lately either.

not because i have better things to do, its just that nothing too exciting is going on here and i mostly only check to see if we are official and to see if there is any more news on the twiligt movie

sad, i know. sorry that's just how i feel right now. the mfc just isnt the same :/ its not ... as fun. blah but i still love you girls :) and all my otha girlszzz lol wow