Twilight Thread!!!!!

thanks, i guess :naughty: . i was at a gay candy/ gag store yesterday, and i was looking in a corner with a james dean lunch box....and some sex toys, and pictures of...ehm...things, and the owner said "you shouldn't be looking over there!" and i asked why, and he asked how old i was, i told him 19, and he said "OMG! i thought you were 12!". i was like....thanks.

HAHAHAHHA, that sucks! What were you doing in that kind of store anyway?? haha

Are you serious? No fair! :naughty:

I know!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHHA, that sucks! What were you doing in that kind of store anyway?? haha

i thought it was JUST a candy store! i bought some candy of course....no toys!

i got this gross VIOLET flavored candy....it tasted like soap. i got it cause i was curious, play it says "VIOLET" in big letters, and that reminds me of grace kelly.

that's what i tell people all the time. i get carded at the theatre all the time! the last time i went, my friend said it was cause i looked too eager!:roftl:

:lmao:

You should film everytime someone doubts your age :naughty:

i got this gross VIOLET flavored candy....it tasted like soap. i got it cause i was curious, play it says "VIOLET" in big letters, and that reminds me of grace kelly.

Ewwwww soap flavoured candy can't be good LOL

Good reason :lmao:

Ewwwww soap flavoured candy can't be good LOL

it wasn't meant to taste like soap....it just did. my dad said that he would eat those to rebel.....apparently it smells bad to people you talk to.

i gave one to my little brother, and he just popped it into his mouth without smelling it, or questioning it, and he started chewing it, and then he spit it out, and gagged :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: it made my week.

Good reason :lmao:

i think it is! they also had little chicken key-chains!

i think it is! they also had little chicken key-chains!

There were keychains in the mall of america that were chickens and when you squeezed them an egg would pop right out of the anus! :naughty: I found it extremely entertaining.. that and the doughnut magnets that look SO REAL! :shocked:

There were keychains in the mall of america that were chickens and when you squeezed them an egg would pop right out of the anus! :naughty: I found it extremely entertaining.. that and the doughnut magnets that look SO REAL! :shocked:

that's crazy!!!! there are pig and cow keychains that you sqeeze them, and its butt blew bubbles. it's not fair when they make fake food look so real...:no:

wwooww!!! i hadn't seen a lot of those! thanks for posting!

ok, so emmett really looks like a vampire, i like jasper more now, and rosalie doesn't look so odd now, she looks like a natural blonde!

robert of couse is just.....:mf_lustslow: amazing! he looks freaking amazing! and kristen stewart really looks like bella to me.

this is one of the best reports ever!!!!

http://amhphotography.typepad.com/twilight_addict/

THIS IS BEST PART!!

This day they were filming some scenes where Edward is trying to restrain himself from killing Bella. I was kind of bored by it because they literally kept doing the same 10 second scene over & over for the entire time we were there. BUT - I am GLAD we stuck around because at one point, Robert went for a break with his umbrella carrier (so funny, by the way) and took off his SHIRT. He took off his sweater and his shirt came up with it. I told Kia and she totally missed it!! I was seriously wishing they would allow a camera at that point. haha! Let me just say - the boy is READY for the meadow scene! ;)

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG

ROBERT PATTISON I WANT TO EAT YOU ALIVE.

YOU LOOK AMAZING WITH YOUR GOLD CONTACTS.

DO NOT LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE WHO KEEP SENDING YOU HATE MAIL

I LOVE YOU

OMG

YOU ARE PERFECT.

[/fangirlmoment]

wow he's perfect. yup.

THANK YOU FOR THE PICTURES NONO :wub2: I'm about to read that report now... :das:

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG

ROBERT PATTISON I WANT TO EAT YOU ALIVE.

YOU LOOK AMAZING WITH YOUR GOLD CONTACTS.

DO NOT LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE WHO KEEP SENDING YOU HATE MAIL

I LOVE YOU

OMG

YOU ARE PERFECT.

[/fangirlmoment]

wow he's perfect. yup.

THANK YOU FOR THE PICTURES NONO :wub2: I'm about to read that report now... :das:

what's "nono"???

ya. if i ever meet him, it's on.

Robert smokes.... :thumbdown:

Can't wait for the meadow scene... :das:

i've seen him smoke, and as gross as it is, he makes it look cool....and hot. :wub2: