Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the twilight lexicon posted this discussion question:

Stephenie says that in Breaking Dawn we find out what Alec’s gift is. And also, she says it’s potent in battle.. Many Books series’ have ended with an all inclusive "Ultimate Showdown" sort of battle, and i think that since stephenie hinted that Aro wants to take the Cullen’s down, Twilight may have that ending too.

i think it would be crazy if his power were that when he bites a vampire in battle the vampire becomes human, and makes him/her easier to kill.

it would be amazing if he fought edward and he became human and jacob saved edward, so then he could live.

Stop it!!! DON'T talk about it!!!!

I'm too curious to not look at what you write!

I don't want to read it yet...

EDIT: Nevermind... I can't resist :das:

I'm still resisting...still trying to resist... :shocked: (However, I am buying the special edition of Eclipse on Sunday, so I may not be resisting much longer.)

Stephenie says that in Breaking Dawn we find out what Alec’s gift is. And also, she says it’s potent in battle.. Many Books series’ have ended with an all inclusive "Ultimate Showdown" sort of battle, and i think that since stephenie hinted that Aro wants to take the Cullen’s down, Twilight may have that ending too.

i think it would be crazy if his power were that when he bites a vampire in battle the vampire becomes human, and makes him/her easier to kill.

it would be amazing if he fought edward and he became human and jacob saved edward, so then he could live.

Wow, that would be something. I think it's going to be amazing, no matter what. But I like your theory.

Have we established that Breaking Dawn is for sure the last book in the Twilight series? I'm still not sure about that. And what about that book Stephenie Meyer said she was writing about Edward's perspective from Twilight? Is that Breaking Dawn, or an additional book? (Because really, it can't be BD or it would be a storyline we already know.)

Sorry for the questions, but no one's ever cleared that up for me, and I've been wondering. :wink2:

I'm still resisting...still trying to resist... :shocked: (However, I am buying the special edition of Eclipse on Sunday, so I may not be resisting much longer.)

Wow, that would be something. I think it's going to be amazing, no matter what. But I like your theory.

Have we established that Breaking Dawn is for sure the last book in the Twilight series? I'm still not sure about that. And what about that book Stephenie Meyer said she was writing about Edward's perspective from Twilight? Is that Breaking Dawn, or an additional book? (Because really, it can't be BD or it would be a storyline we already know.)

Sorry for the questions, but no one's ever cleared that up for me, and I've been wondering. :wink2:

Breaking Dawn is the last book from bella's point of view. the next book will be Midnight Sun from edwards, and i'm sure she'll make one for jacob...:thumbdown:

i hope that clears things up.

Breaking Dawn is the last book from bella's point of view. the next book will be Midnight Sun from edwards, and i'm sure she'll make one for jacob...:thumbdown:

i hope that clears things up.

OOOH! I didn't know there was already a title for Edward's book. Thanks for the info! Sooo...won't we already know how the series ends by the time we get to Edward's book? Or does the Edward book continue after the Bella ones end? (And a Jacob book, too. Hmmm...)

it's amazing! i'm probably still going to rush out and get it anyways.

haha , me too unfortunately...:naughty:

OOOH! I didn't know there was already a title for Edward's book. Thanks for the info! Sooo...won't we already know how the series ends by the time we get to Edward's book? Or does the Edward book continue after the Bella ones end? (And a Jacob book, too. Hmmm...)

SISSY. Midnight sun is twilight from edwards POV. :biggrin2:

Where did you hear about a jacob pov one....i can't believe that...:blink:

Alec.. Aro? I'm confused :sad:

haha , me too unfortunately...:naughty:

SISSY. Midnight sun is twilight from edwards POV. :biggrin2:

Where did you hear about a jacob pov one....i can't believe that...:blink:

i think she's mentioned it before. plus she's already started from the end of eclipse.

Alec.. Aro? I'm confused :sad:

....alec?