Twilight Thread!!!!!

Oh haha. Well at least she likes him :wink2:

You should invest money in that idea :naughty:

it's so hard not to love mika. he's just love.

so i was thinking.... what if i didn't re-read any of the series until the week of BD? that's 4 weeks....twilight free. i've never done that. although i didn't read any of the books this past week.

i read that people are writing something on their hands, and then not washing it off until BD comes out. how crazy is that?!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so i was thinking.... what if i didn't re-read any of the series until the week of BD? that's 4 weeks....twilight free. i've never done that. although i didn't read any of the books this past week.

i read that people are writing something on their hands, and then not washing it off until BD comes out. how crazy is that?!

Yeah I read one of the books everyday :naughty:

Yeah I heard about that....sounds kind of stupid haha

:shocked::blink:Why????

ew. That's a good way to be completely gross. for the sake of the health of those people and those around them, I suggest they find another way to express their...longing.

there will be a 4 MINUTE trailer released on the 15th with the dvd for the movie "penelope". so either that will be the twilight tuesday, or it will be on the internet soon after it.

OMG, that's an early birthday present for me.WOW. ILOVETWILIGHT ,ewrijkaek. :shocked::shocked::roftl:

there will be a 4 MINUTE trailer released on the 15th with the dvd for the movie "penelope". so either that will be the twilight tuesday, or it will be on the internet soon after it.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :mf_lustslow:!

so i had another twilight dream last night.

i was bella (or kristen stewart) and i was waiting for the van to hit me so edward (rob) could save me. when the van came, it was the director, and she made me get in. the van was packed! it had the director, kristen, nikki reed (rosalie), and her stunt double. we go to this kind of attraction place where you pick a room, and if you go through the atrraction and you picked the right room, you win. when we were walking kristen says "look at us, we could be sisters!" i was like "....ok....?" in real life, my friend had told me that because i dyed my hair really dark, i look like her. anyways, we go into the room we chose, and we get to the end where steve guttenberg was there. he was the bad guy. and he had rob there too! he was looking good wearing a black t-shirt, and jeans. he had loads of freckles and really blue eyes. well, steve is tellling me that we picked the wrong room, and now we had to pay cause rob was "the sandman". apparently he made masks of people, and then would distroy them to kill the people. steve was all into it, and kristen and i were saying "wow rob, you're soo good looking" and stuff like that, so he just sat there. then steve left, and we ran out of there with rob. in the sun his freckles disappeared like the opposite of dazzling. and then we lived happily ever after!

i just thought i'd share.

omfg!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgWKXEPekj0

it's edward and bella when she first vivsts his house.

it's a short excerpt of what's going to be on the penelope dvd!

she's going to upload more of it today!!!!

and here's the other one!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V1H6kUr9t4

he tries to dance with her!! i might a.) pee my pants or b.) die of jealousy.

probably both though.

MFC doesn't need parts anymore :naughty: Since Mika bought it.

Thanks for videos! Woot!

I'm not really excited...

you're not excited??! Why not?

Damnit! I can't watch the videos right now...I'm using an iphone

Grrrrrr!

Thanks for posting though :D