Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just started reading these books and I've read the first two. Maybe it was a mistake to read them after I heard who was in the movie, but I'm pretty sure I pictured Edward to be basically exactly like Robert Pattinson. Also, after seeing Kristen Stewart in the movie Speak playing a teenager (I think) with a similar personality to Bella, I think she's the best choice. Also, I like who they chose for Jacob...and for Laurent, Victoria, and James.

However...Nikki Reed for Rosalie? Why not just get someone who's actually blonde? Novel concept I suppose. She looks ridiculous, just saying. So does the guy that plays Jasper...and Carlisle for that matter. I guess they really wanted those actors...

But anyway, I am very excited...still pissed about Harry Potter but oh well.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I think Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson look damn good together. I was in the library and saw the Entertainment Weekly from awhile ago, and I think they make a hot couple.

I just started reading these books and I've read the first two. Maybe it was a mistake to read them after I heard who was in the movie, but I'm pretty sure I pictured Edward to be basically exactly like Robert Pattinson. Also, after seeing Kristen Stewart in the movie Speak playing a teenager (I think) with a similar personality to Bella, I think she's the best choice. Also, I like who they chose for Jacob...and for Laurent, Victoria, and James.

However...Nikki Reed for Rosalie? Why not just get someone who's actually blonde? Novel concept I suppose. She looks ridiculous, just saying. So does the guy that plays Jasper...and Carlisle for that matter. I guess they really wanted those actors...

But anyway, I am very excited...still pissed about Harry Potter but oh well.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I think Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson look damn good together. I was in the library and saw the Entertainment Weekly from awhile ago, and I think they make a hot couple.

i read the books after the cast was announced, and i pictured everyone that was cast. i agree with you about rosalie, carlisle, and jasper. but when i read breaking dawn, i pictured peter facinelli. i like the guy that's playing jasper, but he doesn't look like a guy that could scare the crap out of you, but look like a movie star. and i don't think nikki reed could pass as the most beautiful woman ever.

omj. my favorite line so far is:

"i was.....doing good deeds." "caring for the sick, that sort of thing." and emmett laughing over that.

and i just LOVED that he saves her bottle cap :wub2:.

my room door was open, and i said "he's so cute!" aloud, and my brother says "STFU!"

:lol3:

I love the part where he's like "Oh and by the way, I'm in love with you."

LOVE HIM! :wub2:

:lol3:

I love the part where he's like "Oh and by the way, I'm in love with you."

LOVE HIM! :wub2:

YES!!! i love his little sides! he's like "i'll see you tomorrow" even though i'll totally be stalking you tonight

i still haven't finished. stupid work. but tonight is it; i have 26 pages left :thumbdown:

i hope the other half gets leaked or it's released soon, because i'm hooked. :wub2::mf_lustslow: