Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh!!!

He looks drunk! But I LOVED his scruffy, messy, gorgeously big eyebrows!!!! :boxed: I think I am the only one who did though :(:naughty:

he probably was :naughty:

probably. his eyebrows were close to being a beard.

and speaking of beards, can you people even recognize the god standing next to him? tom sturridge?

TomSturridge.jpg

it's funny that i googled tom, and rob pictures popped up.

robby was spotted out clubbin.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/09/03/robert-patttinson-first-hawk/

111.jpg

even though he's all scruffy, and wearing hideous clothes, his face looks clean....i'm telling you, it's the eyebrows!!!

He's always squinting his eyes.

Oh and I finally finished Breaking Dawn. It sucked.

I've realized I only really, really, like the first one.

he probably was :naughty:

probably. his eyebrows were close to being a beard.

and speaking of beards, can you people even recognize the god standing next to him? tom sturridge?

TomSturridge.jpg

it's funny that i googled tom, and rob pictures popped up.

He's the guy (other than Henry Cavill) that I originally wanted to be Edward :naughty:

:mf_lustslow:

Ooh Stephenie made Yahoo! news about the whole "Midnight Sun" thing :naughty:

Stephenie Meyer drops new book after Web leak

Wed Sep 3, 9:32 AM ET

CANBERRA (Reuters Life!) - Author Stephenie Meyer, writer of the best-selling young adult "Twilight" books, has put the fifth and final installment in the series on hold in protest after a partial draft was posted on the Internet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Meyer, the U.S. author of "Twilight" and its sequels "New Moon," "Eclipse" and "Breaking Dawn," said she had a good idea of how the leak of "Midnight Sun" had happened as so few copies had left her hands and each was unique.

The novel tells the love story of a human teenager named Bella and her vampire lover, Edward.

"The manuscript that was illegally distributed on the Internet was given to trusted individuals for a good purpose. I have no comment beyond that, as I believe that there was no malicious intent with the initial distribution," she wrote in a posting on her website.

But Meyer, 34, said this was a huge violation of her rights of an author as well as her rights as a human being as she owned the copyright and had the say when the book should be made public.

She said musicians and filmmakers also had the same rights and it was dishonest of anyone to download material off the Internet and to reproduce and distribute it.

"This has been a very upsetting experience for me, but I hope it will at least leave my fans with a better understanding of copyright and the importance of artistic control," wrote Meyer.

"I feel too sad about what has happened to continue working on "Midnight Sun," and so it is on hold indefinitely."

Meyer said the draft that was released on the Internet was incomplete with messy and flawed writing but she was making this draft available to everyone to be a fair and because it added a new dimension to the "Twilight" story.

(Reporting by Belinda Goldsmith, Editing by Matthew Jones)

so i was at my local supermarket, and i didn't even know they had the twilight series. i always see romance novels and chicken soup books.

today they had a whole breaking dawn display, and i see an old man reading a copy:

1221.jpg

because i was in the middle of everyone, i had to hurry and take it, thus its blurriness.

and there's a new picture of jacob and billy.

2gxlfs3.jpg

2gxlfs3.jpg

Ehh, I don't like Jacob. Why does Taylor look so different? I mean besides the hair, even his face looks weird. He's normally very cute.

And I agree, that's what I imagined Billy to look like.

The only problem I have with Taylor is that he's fairly short and Jacob is suppose to eventually be freakishly tall. I mean Rob is taller than Taylor and Jacob is suppose to toward over Edward.

Ehh, I don't like Jacob. Why does Taylor look so different? I mean besides the hair, even his face looks weird. He's normally very cute.

And I agree, that's what I imagined Billy to look like.

The only problem I have with Taylor is that he's fairly short and Jacob is suppose to eventually be freakishly tall. I mean Rob is taller than Taylor and Jacob is suppose to toward over Edward.

i agree. something about the wig changed his face.

and i don't think taylor bulking up is going to make him look like the 6'7'' jacob in new moon. i hope they re-cast.

another new picture:

scan0001.jpg

what is up with robs hair?

it's brown and all desheveled...and not in the normal way.

2gxlfs3.jpg

EPIC FAIL

*sigh

Let me make a prediction, this movie is going to get ASSAULTED BY CRITICS, BUT IT'S STILL GONNA COME IN AT #1 AT THE BOX OFFICE...The media will deem it "The Next Harry Potter" all over again...

Summer rolls around, HP makes more money than Twilight, everyone forgets about Twilight...I'm sick of all this HP, Twilight crap...I GO SEE PUBLIC ENEMIES WITH CHRISTIAN BALE AND JOHNNY DEPP...

And thats my prediction

i agree. something about the wig changed his face.

and i don't think taylor bulking up is going to make him look like the 6'7'' jacob in new moon. i hope they re-cast.

another new picture:

scan0001.jpg

what is up with robs hair?

it's brown and all desheveled...and not in the normal way.

They were playing in the meadow :das:

So did anyone see this? It's Robert coming out a club or something and some girl comes up to him...and well watch it:

http://www.tmz.com/2008/09/05/drunky-to-twilight-hunk-pucker-up-big-boy/2#comments

I thought he handled it well. The girl is crazy. And I thought it was funny after the girl says, "I love you" and Robert says, "Really?" and then one of his friends goes, "Then, what's his name?" And she doesn't say anything.

Oh and he looks damn fine.

So did anyone see this? It's Robert coming out a club or something and some girl comes up to him...and well watch it:

http://www.tmz.com/2008/09/05/drunky-to-twilight-hunk-pucker-up-big-boy/2#comments

I thought he handled it well. The girl is crazy. And I thought it was funny after the girl says, "I love you" and Robert says, "Really?" and then one of his friends goes, "Then, what's his name?" And she doesn't say anything.

lmao, i saw that!

he really did handle it well, he didn't look mad or anything.

:wub2: and his hobo look is impoving.

:naughty: That is funny.