Big Girls, are you inspired by the song? :D

Charlemaine

I was inspired to this train of thought after reading the thread, "Big Girl You Are Beautiful" No.33 on the UK chart on Downloads ALONE! by Suzy. I've been thinking recently that my butt & thighs looks a little more voluptuous than it should be (alright, so i may hv let myself go). in the past this would have made me throw a sort of temper at my own flab. but now, every time i feel the urge to moan about my reflection, i make myself think of 'Big Girl'.... and then start humming it...and then can't stop... :bleh:

The point is, has the song made u think a little differently about ur thunder thighs (assuming u have them)? It's one thing to read magazines that tell u it's OK to be pleasantly plump; it's another thing altogether when the man of ur dreams advocates it. :) heh

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More than that particular song, I'm really trying to channel Mika's "I'm me and if you don't like it, screw you" sort of attitude and use it to my benefit, especially in terms of body image. No one wants to advocate being an unhealthy weight, but if you have five or fifty or 150 pounds to lose, hating yourself isn't going to help anything.

So yes, I try to channel the Mikaness and use it towards a healthy body image. :thumb_yello:

I'm fat.

I used to hate myself coz of it.

I recently let go and tried to adjust with myself.

this song has insipried me!

It makes you feel amazing

and it makes you love yourself for who you are...not what you look like.

"It's one thing to read magazines that tell u it's OK to be pleasantly plump; it's another thing altogether when the man of ur dreams advocates it. " < ---- I loved what u said :Pxxx

I was inspired to this train of thought after reading the thread, "Big Girl You Are Beautiful" No.33 on the UK chart on Downloads ALONE! by Suzy. I've been thinking recently that my butt & thighs looks a little more voluptuous than it should be (alright, so i may hv let myself go). in the past this would have made me throw a sort of temper at my own flab. but now, every time i feel the urge to moan about my reflection, i make myself think of 'Big Girl'.... and then start humming it...and then can't stop... :bleh:

The point is, has the song made u think a little differently about ur thunder thighs (assuming u have them)? It's one thing to read magazines that tell u it's OK to be pleasantly plump; it's another thing altogether when the man of ur dreams advocates it. :) heh

Thankyou for this.

i am a big girl and have absolutely been inspired by the song, as soon as i heard it and still every time i listen to it, i get a massive confidence boost. I have also started to love myself and pose in the mirror and do different poses in different outfits. lol.:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

but i dont care, i am who i am and thats it!

ive finally realsied that i am beautiful!!!

also, i talk to more people now whereas before i was shy!!!!

i absolutely LOVE myself and nothing can get me down, not even love. lol!

:naughty::mf_rosetinted::bleh: