• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya!! :biggrin2:

And sorry to say you, but yeah... we are scary...:boxed:

Scary sweet, scary grazy, scary addicted, scary nice...:naughty:

you will have scary much fun over here!! :thumb_yello:

:shocked: are u afraid of us???Noooo...we are only a little bit crazy and obsessed...blame it on Mika!!:roftl: well!!WELCOME here!!

I'm sure that u'll have a lot of good time...just look for a thread that u like and start chatting and leaving posts everywhere!!!:punk:

Bye!!!:thumb_yello:

This is highschool:

*Slams backpack on chair* There's no room at this table.

This is the MFC:

OMM! You can eat with us! Want some jello?!

oh c'mon, give us a chance, this place is sooo great and homely, really, it's the only fan club i've ever been in, and i was absolutely shocked by how at home i felt and how friendly everybody was. of course, there are a lot more people here now, but i don't think that's changed anything

trust me, you'll have a great time here! there's nothing to be scared of! (unless you're mika of course:naughty: )

oh c'mon, give us a chance, this place is sooo great and homely, really, it's the only fan club i've ever been in, and i was absolutely shocked by how at home i felt and how friendly everybody was. of course, there are a lot more people here now, but i don't think that's changed anything

trust me, you'll have a great time here! there's nothing to be scared of! (unless you're mika of course:naughty: )

Hehe, you never know, I may just be Mika disguised as an 18yr old fangirl...

No, seriously, thanks for all the nice welcome messages, I didn't mean that you all seemed mean, it's just such a big community!! (Which is great, of course!) I'm pretty crap at making friends, but I can see I wont have a problem here :)

Hey, I'm new, hence why I'm posting here! There are LOTS of people here, it feels like my first day of high-school!

:roftl: Funny! Welcome to the MFC!

Relax, take it easy, we're quite friendly here! :bleh:

• 2 weeks later...