MFC badges

Shari

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hiya Shezzy, thanks so much for that. I think I need to be taken in hand around this site! I can see I'm going to be one of the unfortunate ones who gets left behind if I'm not up to speed with all of you Mika fans. :thumbdown:

Wonder how the Somerset House gig is going like???? All my pals are there and no doubt they'll be in extasy!

Perhaps someone can also tell me how to upload piccies on MFC. I tried earlier but it didn't work...what am I doing wrong? It works on "myspace"

Cheers for now,

Love, love me

Shari xxx

Hiya Shezzy, thanks so much for that. I think I need to be taken in hand around this site! I can see I'm going to be one of the unfortunate ones who gets left behind if I'm not up to speed with all of you Mika fans. :thumbdown:

Wonder how the Somerset House gig is going like???? All my pals are there and no doubt they'll be in extasy!

Perhaps someone can also tell me how to upload piccies on MFC. I tried earlier but it didn't work...what am I doing wrong? It works on "myspace"

Cheers for now,

Love, love me

Shari xxx

Awe, don't worry!! I'm sure you'll catch on! Don't be afraid to ask any questions! I'm Jessica, by the way!! Nice seeing you on here!

Where would you like to upload pictures?

flashing heart....badge....... no, flashing heart........or badge? which is better, cannot decide :blink:

I don't know !! lol

I...I..would say...a badge. Just because it would give people who don't know of the flashing hearts a better chance to realize you're from the MFC.

Although the flashing hearts are cute and I want both!

I don't know !! lol

I...I..would say...a badge. Just because it would give people who don't know of the flashing hearts a better chance to realize you're from the MFC.

Although the flashing hearts are cute and I want both!

Yeah, I think the same, badge is better for recognition, but hearts are so cute. Hmm, could I convince my mum that they are both necessary?:rolleyes: I guess not :thumbdown:

Yeah, I think the same, badge is better for recognition, but hearts are so cute. Hmm, could I convince my mum that they are both necessary?:rolleyes: I guess not :thumbdown:

You can convince her that the hearts are necessary for Mika's attention! :wink2:

The best thing that I've heard from my mum about Mika that his music is unusual. But she is not very fond of him. How can that be I wonder :rolleyes:

MY mom doesn't like him either.

She's insane. :insane:

All of us Mika fans along with Mika are what keeps this world together. :bleh: