pink pony riders club!

phunkygal

Teehee! I've never been called a pretty little number before!:blush-anim-cl:

"God, he's got amnesia and he still has the fidelity of an alley cat..." I said.

"Hmmm......I know one of you was my main squeeze, though," said Mika, "But, I guess I'll figure it out later."

"So, how bad is the amnesia?" I asked.

"Umm. I remember everything except the last six months. After that, I've just got bits and pieces of memories."

"That's a relief." said Mav.

"All that blood made us think it was a very serious injury." said M4L13.

"Well, I'm feeling better already."

"He's going to have to stay in the hospital overnight." said the paramedic.

"Well, we'll call the gang from the hospital." I said.

EDIT* Not my best entry....nothing happens, but whatever.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mika4Life13

• babyblue

• artsyfartsy17

• phunkygal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Teehee! I've never been called a pretty little number before!:blush-anim-cl:

"God, he's got amnesia and he still has the fidelity of an alley cat..." I said.

"Hmmm......I know one of you was my main squeeze, though," said Mika, "But, I guess I'll figure it out later."

"So, how bad is the amnesia?" I asked.

"Umm. I remember everything except the last six months. After that, I've just got bits and pieces of memories."

"That's a relief." said Mav.

"All that blood made us think it was a very serious injury." said M4L13.

"Well, I'm feeling better already."

"He's going to have to stay in the hospital overnight." said the paramedic.

"Well, we'll call the gang from the hospital." I said.

PARAMEDIC! yesss! thanks for that!

"I have some quarters we can use for the payphones" I said. All of a sudden mika started laughing histarically. "what is it ?" said mav. "yeah mika whats so funny???"

PARAMEDIC! yesss! thanks for that!

"I have some quarters we can use for the payphones" I said. All of a sudden mika started laughing histarically. "what is it ?" said mav. "yeah mika whats so funny???"

uh, i cant think of anytig to write about that.:blink::mf_rosetinted:

i was just wondering why no one wants tobe with mika? i dont get it:blink:

uh' date=' i cant think of anytig to write about that.:blink::mf_rosetinted:

i was just wondering why no one wants tobe with mika? i dont get it:blink:[/quote']

BECAUSE HE'S A WOMAN!!!!!!!

Mika stopped laughing. "i just figured something out...I'm a chick magnet" said mika "yes you are mika...and a dude magnet" He started laughing again then stopped "I really like you" he said pointing to me " you can do CPR! Plus you taste like strawberries" "umm thanks?" I said starting to giggle. All of a sudden the ambulance came to another screeching hault. "oh no said the paremedic

uh' date=' i cant think of anytig to write about that.:blink::mf_rosetinted:

i was just wondering why no one wants tobe with mika? i dont get it:blink:[/quote']

I don't know why YOU don't want to be with Mika, but I, for one, try to stay away from married men. (His marriage to Glow still stand until someone says they get divorced.) Plus, at first, I didn't want to get involved in all the chicken games: he slept with she, she slept with he, he and he, she and she, EVERYONE. Celibacy was my way to stand out from the crowd. But Mika's starting to wear me down....that kiss on the ferry was rather nice.....lol. But he still has to get divorced, and I'm not going to be the one who breaks them up.

BECAUSE HE'S A WOMAN!!!!!!!

Mika stopped laughing. "i just figured something out...I'm a chick magnet" said mika "yes you are mika...and a dude magnet" He started laughing again then stopped "I really like you" he said pointing to me " you can do CPR! Plus you taste like strawberries" "umm thanks?" I said starting to giggle. All of a sudden the ambulance came to another screeching hault. "oh no said the paremedic

HEY NO FAIR!!! I tasted like cigarettes because I had to smoke one to stall time so Calvin Harris wouldn't kill us! It was a matter of life and death!

i havent kissed anyone yet.....luckily' date=' i'm still a virgin!!!![/quote']

so kissing in this for me has nothing to do with chicken if you say chicken it means chicken (not really but you know what i mean:wink2: ) and if you say kiss it's kiss, no chicken for me!!!!

i havent kissed anyone yet.....luckily' date=' i'm still a virgin!!!![/quote']

LUCKILY??! Aren't you 12? You being a virgin at that age shouldn't be lucky, it should be average! Lucky is if you get to be MY age and you're still a virgin. Now that's difficult, baby.:biggrin2:

im at loss once again.

i'm sorry' date=' but i dont get what you're all talking about! well, i kno the subject, but, its confusing.[/quote']

I don't know what M4L13 is saying about chicken, but you said luckily you were a virgin, and I was shocked that you considered yourself lucky to still be a virgin at 12 years-old, since EVERYBODY was still a virgin when I was 12. Times sure have changed.....*goes off into dreams of the olden days*

I don't know what M4L13 is saying about chicken, but you said luckily you were a virgin, and I was shocked that you considered yourself lucky to still be a virgin at 12 years-old, since EVERYBODY was still a virgin when I was 12. Times sure have changed.....*goes off into dreams of the olden days*

i know. i meant in the stories terms. glow had chicken, and she's not a virgin (well, duh) in the story and she 12!