pink pony riders club!

phunkygal

kay! milou and i made up a long story while PMing each other one day... it was about how my little sis would be hired to sing in 1 of mika's songs and Milou and i would tour with mika as lollipop girls being homeschooled by jerry. along our travels we went to the butterfly lounge,had concerts, had tea, visited the royal family,had parades with billy brown and through this we rode pink ponies... to continue our travels i will need your help! pleez join the club and help our fantasy live! just continue our story with wateva you want! be creative! our story was quite long and had a lot more detail but it was too long to share!lol! anywho my patch 4 the mika quilt is at this link and i havent finnished it yet! as you can see it has a pink pony being ridden by mika,milou and i! haha!

http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x73/phunkygal/?action=view&current=yygift.jpg

TO SUM UP THIS THREAD IT IS A BIG FAN FIC ONGOING STORY OF PURE GENIUS!COME JOIN THESE AMAZING WRITERS IN LIVING ON THE FANTASY!

MIKA IF U READ THIS WELL......ALL I CAN SAY IS PLEEZ UNDERSTAND OUR MADNESS FOR US WRITERS ARE GENIUSES!LOL!

so have fun guys and gals!

sincerely,

phunkygal!

edit:im deleted everyone who hasnt participated more than once in a month from the list!srry but apparently u have lost interest!lol!

4,000 posts!woot!woot!

cast:

artsy

rose

M4L

phunky

glow

becky

baby

edwin(lol)

chew chew

big girl

lollipop girl

lolly

mikey

luke

cosmo

calvin

kevin

orange

milou

orange

Kelzy

ER

pink pony riders:

1.phunkygal

2.milou

3.glowstick

6.artsyfartsy17

7.i've been 'mikafied!'

10.mika4life13

11.babyblue

12.becky

14.lolliepop_girl

15.lollipopgirl83

16.orangemarmalade1

17.Kelzy

18.englishrose

cooltext62570097.jpg

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mika4Life13

• babyblue

• artsyfartsy17

• phunkygal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We jump on our pink ponies and ride to the forest. There we shout out her name! Then all of the sudden she comes running to us, without her lollipop. It has been stolen by Chew Chew. My pink pony runs to Chew Chew and makes karate moves. Watch out chew chew, cuz we are crazy, and we are not afraid to use that!

oh no! chew chew starts running with the lollipop!pow! smash!boom! we steal the lollipop back and give it to lollipop girl. we warn her not to suck so hard next time!(lol!god tha sounded dirty but i didnt mean it that way....:naughty: :naughty: ) then we ride off to our next gig w/ mika....continue...

despite of the crap the pony has smeared on her leg mika decides to first lick the spot, then pull the crap smeared splinter out of the pony... mika now needs to wash his dirty mouth but we dont have a water bottle! what do we do???:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

with his brown teeth mika desperately sucks on a lollipop hoping to get everything off..he succeeds! but the gig is minutes away! we ride as fast as we can to the gig but when we finally get there we find a problem!continue...:roftl::biggrin2:

Oh no...The other fans are crowding around Mika and us, complaining.

One of the crazed fans hugs Lollipop Girl and takes her away. Mika didn't notice Lollipop Girl's disappearance because he was explaining why he was late. As soon as we make it through the crowd...

The finale is only getting closer as we walk around in Mika's dressing room nervously. Everyone has the same thing on their minds. Rescuing Lollipop Girl before the finale? No. That was impossible. This was our chance. WE SHALL BE THE LOLLIPOP GIRLS!

Ohhh...Great. We've just randomly jumped onstage during the last few seconds of Love Today. Mika turns around and well....his reaction was just: :shocked:

Wait! There's something else! Near the emergency exit! Chew Chew is trying to escape!

we strangle chew chew and ask him 4 lollipop girl...he refuses to tell so we lock him in MIKA's dressing room.....soon we will find out that was not a good idea....but know we must catch lollipop girl before mika sings lollipop...da da da..(dramatic tone):biggrin2::wink2:

ps...

i cant believe noone out of these thousands of ppl except4 us wants to participate!

we search trough the building, in our lollipop costumes. But we can't find nothing. Then Mika starts singing lollipop, and we are heading to the stage, since we will have to replace lollipopgirl. Then halfway trough the song Lollipopgirl falls from above, right into the arms of Mika...

loooool....now....I go horse riding,but a pink pony???u guys are slightly mad...and for this reason I want to be part of you!!!:bleh: can I??

But now I dunno how to go on..so..let me think!!:biggrin2: loool!