• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mika4Life13

• babyblue

• artsyfartsy17

• phunkygal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Becky climbed onto the bus and picked up her cards angrily, determined not to let it get to her. Deep inside she was wondering how he couldn't understand. They could be dead in a matter of hours, by means they did not know yet, and he was getting angry over them joking around... it was the only thing that kept the sane. As for Calvin, they could trust him and they all did. He had proven himself and risked his life for them.

Watching Becky, I turned to Artsy. "Trouble in paradise," I whispered, indicating her with my head.

Artsy glanced at Becky then at Cosmo pacing around outside. "He's new, he'll understand our ways soon enough," she whispered back, before saying loudly, "Nah, its definately a swarm of killer bees, trained ones of course."

Ever since Mika's suggestion, or own suggestions had got more and more outrageous.

Reaching across I tapped Becky on the shoulder. "Hey, you ok?"

Glancing up, she frowned. "I'm fine, his worried, he'll get over it," she replied, as Cosmo climbed back onto the bus.

Shooting Becky a glance, he sat down beside her, as she continued to ignore him. He stared at her for a few minutes, before looking at his shoe, as he addressed the bus.

"I'm sorry for my outburst before, I was.."

Interrupting, Calvin replied. "You were worried about your sister, and its natural. We forgive you. Besides, once the action starts we can get a little short with each other," he added, shrugging.

Cosmo looked up at him, before deciding to be honest. "I don't know if I can trust you, and I don't know how the others do."

"Trust is earned, we'll get there," he said, simply, before turning back to his cards.

Glancing at my watch I sighed. It was 11.52am.

"Guys, we better get a move on, don't want to be late for lunch do we," I said lightly, as the others invariably tensed.

"Nope, its rude to be late, and we cant be rude." Mia replied, as Luke moved to start up the bus.

A few minutes we were there, wondering whether or not it was safe to ring the doorbell, when the door was opened for us, and Cosmo's sister came rushing out, embracing him in a hug.

"I'm so glad you could come. I didn't have my phone with me, so couldn't call you, but he was able to get one of the groups number and I wasn't sure you with them, but I so wanted you to meet him," she rushed out, as Cosmo looked confused.

We all shot each concerned looks, and Calvin reached for my hand worriedly. Oh yes, Dante and well and truly got to this one.

"Meet who Sky?" asked cosmo, still confused.

"Why my new boyfriend of course," she said, indicating the looming, and laughing figure of Dante as he stepped into the doorway.

"Everyone, so glad you could make it" he greeted, his eyes glittering with an evil light.

"What?" Cosmo raged, staring at her. Then he went for Dante, but Calvin and Mika held him back.

"Don't. We'll get her back." Calvin whispered in his ear. Cosmo backed off and Becky gripped his hand.

"Why don't you like him?" Sky asked puzzled on why Cosmo would like the man who loved her. Becky looked at him as if to say 'Don't say anything bad about him'.

"I think you're a bit young for dating. You're only 14." He lied through gritted teeth, flashing looks at Dante.

"I don't think so." Dante said putting his arm around her. He smiled to everyone.

"Where are my manners? Come in everyone!" He said in a fake voice, walking into a large room with a number of armchairs.

"I'm afraid there's not enough for everyone." Dante said, taking a seat. Sky followed and sat on his lap. Cosmo looked as if he was going to kill someone, but he sat down and Becky sat with him, still holding onto his hand. Neither her nor Artsy had looked at him once. They couldn't bare to after there dealings.

"I see there's an added extra to your group." Dante smiled, looking at Cosmo, who was still raging. "And he seems to be getting along well." Dante looked at Becky, but she turned away.

"I don't bite darling. I thought you'd got over the whole me-you thing?" Cosmo looked even angrier now. Sky whispered something into Dante's ear.

"Why of course!" He smiled.

"Cosmo, can I use your phone?" Sky asked walking over to him.

"Yeah. Why?" He asked, handing it over.

"I want to tell mum I'm okay. Even though she doesn't care." Sky replied coldly. She walked into another room.

"You let her go!" Cosmo hissed.

"Why would I want to do that?" He smirked.

"What?" Cosmo raged, staring at her. Then he went for Dante, but Calvin and Mika held him back.

"Don't. We'll get her back." Calvin whispered in his ear. Cosmo backed off and Becky gripped his hand.

"Why don't you like him?" Sky asked puzzled on why Cosmo would like the man who loved her. Becky looked at him as if to say 'Don't say anything bad about him'.

"I think you're a bit young for dating. You're only 14." He lied through gritted teeth, flashing looks at Dante.

"I don't think so." Dante said putting his arm around her. He smiled to everyone.

"Where are my manners? Come in everyone!" He said in a fake voice, walking into a large room with a number of armchairs.

"I'm afraid there's not enough for everyone." Dante said, taking a seat. Sky followed and sat on his lap. Cosmo looked as if he was going to kill someone, but he sat down and Becky sat with him, still holding onto his hand. Neither her nor Artsy had looked at him once. They couldn't bare to after there dealings.

"I see there's an added extra to your group." Dante smiled, looking at Cosmo, who was still raging. "And he seems to be getting along well." Dante looked at Becky, but she turned away.

"I don't bite darling. I thought you'd got over the whole me-you thing?" Cosmo looked even angrier now. Sky whispered something into Dante's ear.

"Why of course!" He smiled.

"Cosmo, can I use your phone?" Sky asked walking over to him.

"Yeah. Why?" He asked, handing it over.

"I want to tell mum I'm okay. Even though she doesn't care." Sky replied coldly. She walked into another room.

"You let her go!" Cosmo hissed.

"Why would I want to do that?" He smirked.

"Besides, apart from being annoyingly devoted, she's alot of fun,"

Becky squeezed Cosmo's hand, hard, trying to warn him not to speak.

"Dante, even you've swooped to new lows, I mean she's just a kid," Mika said, staring at the man.

"Ah yes, but age is no obstacle Mika, you should know that," he replied, grinning. "Of course, I wouldn't have her if writer boy here didn't go off with you lot, his not even that good a writer anyway, he should have been lucy for the break I was offering."

"Let her go," Cosmo said through gritted teeth.

"Ah, but she doesn't want to go," Dante replied as Sky skipped back into the room. "Do you Sky?"

"Go, why would I want to do that? I love you," she replied, gazing up at him in blind devotion.

"Why did you invite us here," I asked, pulling out a stick of gum.

"Well you offered me your hospitality for a time. I thought I should return the favour," he said, his eyes shining. No one tied Dante to a chair and ignored him.

"Plus I had a whole heap of other reasons. I wanted to check up on my old flames, Sky wished to see her brother and I wished to persuade him to come back to work for me, and also to convince you that you would be better off without Calvin. It irritates me so that you won't see sense dear," he said, shaking his head.

Calvin's arms around me tightened, and I placed an hand on his. "Just ignore it Cal, he just wants to cause trouble between us," I whispered, glaring over at Dante.

"I know Baby, but it still scares me that he might cause me to lose you," he replied softly.

Standing up, Dante moved to the nearby bar. "Ah but where are my manners, would anyone like something to drink. Name your poison," he said, grinning at his own choice of words.

"No one. Well I did offer. Never mind, Sky, would you like something," he asked, pouring her a drink and returning to his seat. "A guy does try and be hospitable."

Enjoying our sudden silence, Dante stood once more. "Well, aren't we a social bunch today. No insults, or wise cracks I see. No conspiring amongst yourself, or pulling Sky off me and heading to the door. I must say, I'm disappointed. I was so looking forward to today. Never mind, let us move through to the dining room then where lunch will no doubt be served" he said, grinning, clearly enjoying the moment. He offered his arm to Sky and headed off, leaving us to follow.

"Besides, apart from being annoyingly devoted, she's alot of fun,"

Becky squeezed Cosmo's hand, hard, trying to warn him not to speak.

"Dante, even you've swooped to new lows, I mean she's just a kid," Mika said, staring at the man.

"Ah yes, but age is no obstacle Mika, you should know that," he replied, grinning. "Of course, I wouldn't have her if writer boy here didn't go off with you lot, his not even that good a writer anyway, he should have been lucy for the break I was offering."

"Let her go," Cosmo said through gritted teeth.

"Ah, but she doesn't want to go," Dante replied as Sky skipped back into the room. "Do you Sky?"

"Go, why would I want to do that? I love you," she replied, gazing up at him in blind devotion.

"Why did you invite us here," I asked, pulling out a stick of gum.

"Well you offered me your hospitality for a time. I thought I should return the favour," he said, his eyes shining. No one tied Dante to a chair and ignored him.

"Plus I had a whole heap of other reasons. I wanted to check up on my old flames, Sky wished to see her brother and I wished to persuade him to come back to work for me, and also to convince you that you would be better off without Calvin. It irritates me so that you won't see sense dear," he said, shaking his head.

Calvin's arms around me tightened, and I placed an hand on his. "Just ignore it Cal, he just wants to cause trouble between us," I whispered, glaring over at Dante.

"I know Baby, but it still scares me that he might cause me to lose you," he replied softly.

Standing up, Dante moved to the nearby bar. "Ah but where are my manners, would anyone like something to drink. Name your poison," he said, grinning at his own choice of words.

"No one. Well I did offer. Never mind, Sky, would you like something," he asked, pouring her a drink and returning to his seat. "A guy does try and be hospitable."

Enjoying our sudden silence, Dante stood once more. "Well, aren't we a social bunch today. No insults, or wise cracks I see. No conspiring amongst yourself, or pulling Sky off me and heading to the door. I must say, I'm disappointed. I was so looking forward to today. Never mind, let us move through to the dining room then where lunch will no doubt be served" he said, grinning, clearly enjoying the moment. He offered his arm to Sky and headed off, leaving us to follow.

"What do we do?" Artsy whispered desparately to the rest of the group.

"Well, we can't shoot him infront of Sky." Becky said, feeling sorry for poor Sky.

"Maybe someone could persuade her he's no good." Artsy shrugged.

"No. She completely smitten." Mika said.

"I say grab her and run." Cosmo mumbled. Then Dante came back in.

"Planning are we? Come on, you don't want lunch to get cold." Everyone looked at each other and followed. The was a massive dining table, with a baby seat too and Dante was sat at one end with Sky sitting next to him. Everyone sat down.

"What did mum say?" Cosmo asked Sky.

"She went a bit hysterical, saying how she missed me and how glad she was I'm safe and that she wants me home and I can bring Dante too." Sky shrugged. Becky looked at Cosmo confused.

"She more than likely want to smash his face in." He whisper in her ear. Becky nodded, understanding what he meant.

"But I explained I knew she didn't care and that she'd hadn't noticed I'd gone until the next morning and that I'd wouldn't come home. She cried a bit, but I knew it was acting." Sky finished. Cosmo looked at her as if she was mad.

"Mum's been worried sick! She been calling me so much crying and going out of her mind. How can you say that?" Cosmo asked annoyed and upset by her attitude.

"Cosmo," Sky sighed, rolling her eyes "Dante told me. You don't have to lie for her." Cosmo went to replied, but Becky squeezed his hand, so he just sighed and stared at the empty plate.

A few waiters came in and served everyone a roast dinner, except Edwin whom was given baby food. Glow gave it back to the waiter.

"He's just been fed." She lied, not wanting him to touch the food, but edwin just screamed and cried, so Glow took him into the other room.

Dante and Sky began to eat, but everyone else just stared at the food, not really wanting to touch it.

"Come on, eat." Dante urged them. Everyone looked at each other for a moment until, Calvin said,

"Fine." And picked up a fork. He went to bite into the food when...

"What do we do?" Artsy whispered desparately to the rest of the group.

"Well, we can't shoot him infront of Sky." Becky said, feeling sorry for poor Sky.

"Maybe someone could persuade her he's no good." Artsy shrugged.

"No. She completely smitten." Mika said.

"I say grab her and run." Cosmo mumbled. Then Dante came back in.

"Planning are we? Come on, you don't want lunch to get cold." Everyone looked at each other and followed. The was a massive dining table, with a baby seat too and Dante was sat at one end with Sky sitting next to him. Everyone sat down.

"What did mum say?" Cosmo asked Sky.

"She went a bit hysterical, saying how she missed me and how glad she was I'm safe and that she wants me home and I can bring Dante too." Sky shrugged. Becky looked at Cosmo confused.

"She more than likely want to smash his face in." He whisper in her ear. Becky nodded, understanding what he meant.

"But I explained I knew she didn't care and that she'd hadn't noticed I'd gone until the next morning and that I'd wouldn't come home. She cried a bit, but I knew it was acting." Sky finished. Cosmo looked at her as if she was mad.

"Mum's been worried sick! She been calling me so much crying and going out of her mind. How can you say that?" Cosmo asked annoyed and upset by her attitude.

"Cosmo," Sky sighed, rolling her eyes "Dante told me. You don't have to lie for her." Cosmo went to replied, but Becky squeezed his hand, so he just sighed and stared at the empty plate.

A few waiters came in and served everyone a roast dinner, except Edwin whom was given baby food. Glow gave it back to the waiter.

"He's just been fed." She lied, not wanting him to touch the food, but edwin just screamed and cried, so Glow took him into the other room.

Dante and Sky began to eat, but everyone else just stared at the food, not really wanting to touch it.

"Come on, eat." Dante urged them. Everyone looked at each other for a moment until, Calvin said,

"Fine." And picked up a fork. He went to bite into the food when...

(I thought edwin was going to stay in the bus with Chew Chew *shrugs*)

Cosmo muttered. "It could be poisoned". He was clearly not used to the group, or the fact that such things weren't mentioned.

Dante threw back his head and laughed. "Poisoned, that is so crass, and obvious. No I have bigger plans than that, so eat up." Dante said, before reaching over and spearing one of Cosmo's potatoes with his own fork, and eating it. "See, not poisoned."

Becky reached over, and placed an arm on Cosmo's. "He was calling Dante's bluff Cosmo," she whispered.

Shooting her a glance, Cosmo glanced around the table, then at Dante, before picking up her fork and sliced some roast. Putting it in his mouth, he forced himself to chew, his eyes on Dante the whole time.

Dante grinned, then began to eat his own lunch. "You know, I know you guys made a 'don't eat his food' pct before coming, but the least you could do is pretend to eat, move things around the plate a bit, even sneak a few bits and pieces into your bags. You are insulting me by not eating," he explained between mouthfuls.

Glancing over at Calvin, I picked up my fork, as one by one the others followed suit. Well there went the not eating thing out the window.

"So, what are you planning for after lunch entertainment Dante?" Mika asked, as the desserts were brought out. We had eaten in silence, Dante grinning the whole time.

Dante waited until we had all refused the desserts before replying.

"Well, I thought we might play a little game. You see, I happen to have this maze on my grounds, designed by myself, full of traps and such. The plan is to have you guys dropped in at different entrances and have you have to find your way to each other, and to centre where the tunnel out is. The idea of watching you on screen as you battle your own fears alone thrills me. When or if you all survived, I would then have allowed you to choose between killing me, or saving sky"

he replied grinning.

"And what if we refuse to take part in your game?" I asked.

"Well then you should have eaten the dessert, too late now though," he said, after taking a bite of his own.

"What do you mean?" Cosmo asked, glancing over at the desserts.

"Well, I knew you would think poison beneath me, and that I could use your fear of it too goad you into eating. And you're right posion is beneath me, so I had a sedative put into your food. The antidote is in the Desserts. You should be falling asleep right about....now," he said, as we all fell asleep where lying.

I awoke shivering in the shadow of two hedges and a stone, and locked door, entirely alone.

(I thought edwin was going to stay in the bus with Chew Chew *shrugs*)

Cosmo muttered. "It could be poisoned". He was clearly not used to the group, or the fact that such things weren't mentioned.

Dante threw back his head and laughed. "Poisoned, that is so crass, and obvious. No I have bigger plans than that, so eat up." Dante said, before reaching over and spearing one of Cosmo's potatoes with his own fork, and eating it. "See, not poisoned."

Becky reached over, and placed an arm on Cosmo's. "He was calling Dante's bluff Cosmo," she whispered.

Shooting her a glance, Cosmo glanced around the table, then at Dante, before picking up her fork and sliced some roast. Putting it in his mouth, he forced himself to chew, his eyes on Dante the whole time.

Dante grinned, then began to eat his own lunch. "You know, I know you guys made a 'don't eat his food' pct before coming, but the least you could do is pretend to eat, move things around the plate a bit, even sneak a few bits and pieces into your bags. You are insulting me by not eating," he explained between mouthfuls.

Glancing over at Calvin, I picked up my fork, as one by one the others followed suit. Well there went the not eating thing out the window.

"So, what are you planning for after lunch entertainment Dante?" Mika asked, as the desserts were brought out. We had eaten in silence, Dante grinning the whole time.

Dante waited until we had all refused the desserts before replying.

"Well, I thought we might play a little game. You see, I happen to have this maze on my grounds, designed by myself, full of traps and such. The plan is to have you guys dropped in at different entrances and have you have to find your way to each other, and to centre where the tunnel out is. The idea of watching you on screen as you battle your own fears alone thrills me. When or if you all survived, I would then have allowed you to choose between killing me, or saving sky"

he replied grinning.

"And what if we refuse to take part in your game?" I asked.

"Well then you should have eaten the dessert, too late now though," he said, after taking a bite of his own.

"What do you mean?" Cosmo asked, glancing over at the desserts.

"Well, I knew you would think poison beneath me, and that I could use your fear of it too goad you into eating. And you're right posion is beneath me, so I had a sedative put into your food. The antidote is in the Desserts. You should be falling asleep right about....now," he said, as we all fell asleep where lying.

I awoke shivering in the shadow of two hedges and a stone, and locked door, entirely alone.

Becky awake with her head against a stone. She was extremely groggy.

"W-what? Cosmo?" She called out. Then she realised where she was and stood up.

The were two ways out. She assumed either way she was dangerous so she decided to go right.

Walking along carefully, she wondered what was in store. As she went to put one foot down, the ground fell into a hole. She jumped back set off arrows so she ducked.

Everyone had now woken up, a tad bit confused but otherwise just scared. Everyone was just exploring.

"Oh god!" Becky heard someone call from ahead.

"Who's there?" She shouted.

"Becky? Is that you?" Someone who sounded like Artsy called.

"Artsy!" She called thrilled, running up to find her. When she saw her, she noticed her foot was stuck in a box connected to the ground.

"Help." She begged. Becky looked and found a release button. As she was released, they hugged each other.

"I'm so glad I found someone. I wouldn't be able to get out alone." Becky said relieved.

"Me too." Artsy agreed. They looked around at the 3 ways out.

"Well the only choice is this way." Becky stared, looking to the left, as they had both come from the other way.

Calvin had now gotten through a number of traps but was dirty and had a wound on his arm where he had tripped over a rope. He was getting annoyed and worried about Baby, wondering whether or not she was okay. Dante had taken everything off them so there was no way of contacting one another. As he wondered up, he heard a rustle of leaves and someone swearing loudly. Calvin followed it, hoping he'd found Baby. As he ran up, he fell down a hole.

"Oh for god sake!" He screamed. Then he saw Cosmo lean over the hole.

"Need any help?" He grinned.

Becky awake with her head against a stone. She was extremely groggy.

"W-what? Cosmo?" She called out. Then she realised where she was and stood up.

The were two ways out. She assumed either way she was dangerous so she decided to go right.

Walking along carefully, she wondered what was in store. As she went to put one foot down, the ground fell into a hole. She jumped back set off arrows so she ducked.

Everyone had now woken up, a tad bit confused but otherwise just scared. Everyone was just exploring.

"Oh god!" Becky heard someone call from ahead.

"Who's there?" She shouted.

"Becky? Is that you?" Someone who sounded like Artsy called.

"Artsy!" She called thrilled, running up to find her. When she saw her, she noticed her foot was stuck in a box connected to the ground.

"Help." She begged. Becky looked and found a release button. As she was released, they hugged each other.

"I'm so glad I found someone. I wouldn't be able to get out alone." Becky said relieved.

"Me too." Artsy agreed. They looked around at the 3 ways out.

"Well the only choice is this way." Becky stared, looking to the left, as they had both come from the other way.

Calvin had now gotten through a number of traps but was dirty and had a wound on his arm where he had tripped over a rope. He was getting annoyed and worried about Baby, wondering whether or not she was okay. Dante had taken everything off them so there was no way of contacting one another. As he wondered up, he heard a rustle of leaves and someone swearing loudly. Calvin followed it, hoping he'd found Baby. As he ran up, he fell down a hole.

"Oh for god sake!" He screamed. Then he saw Cosmo lean over the hole.

"Need any help?" He grinned.

I walked forward completly lost until a voice sounded next to me.

"Ah baby, where is your precious group now,"

"Microphones Dante?"

"Ah but of course. You do know that the others have met up by now, and are on there way out."

"They wouldn't leave without me,"

"are you sure of that?"

"Positive. And if you try and make me believe it then you'll fail."

"Ah, but Calvin convinced them dear. He is working for me after all, so glad you all trust him. His playing being devasted by your loss well."

Sighing, I stepped lightly over a lighter colour stone, and continued on, keeping one hand on the hedge on my left to prevent walking in circles.

"Calvin isn't working for you, and he cares for me." I replied, turning.

"How do you know that," he replied, and signed off with a beep.

Frustrated I reached for my backpack and some gum, to realise he had taken it off me. There was no gum to be found in my pocket either

Sighing, I continued to walk, his words repeating in my head. I had no idea how long I had been asleep, for all I knew the others had already left the maze. It wasn't until I turned a corner and nearly walked into Cosmo that I was brought out of my thoughts.

"Cosmo, oh thank god. I was beginning to think you all had found the exit and left."

"Baby, is that you," called a familar voice from down the hole.

Cosmo grinned and I noticed the nasty gash on his forehead. "Baby good to see you, hold my legs while I pull your man out the hole he got himself into,"

Leaning over the whole, I looked down at Calvin, relief in my face, "Calvin dear, how very damsel in distress of you," I joked, gazing at him before moving to hold Cosmo's legs.

A few seconds later Calvin was out, and upon rising immediately pulled me into his arms.

"He told me you were dead, and I was so worried," he whispered, his voice muffled against my hair.

Leaning my head on his shoulder I sighed. "He told me you convinced the group to leave me behind," I murmured.

"Leave you behind, I could never do that," he replied, stepping back so he could gaze into my eyes. "I only got trapped in that hole because I was looking for you,"

Cosmo coughed, indicating he was still there, and Calvin losened his hold on me, taking only my hand.

"Ignore him Cosmo, his trying to get us not to relay the story of how we had to save him from an easily detectable trap," I joked.

"It's alright, I fell for the trick stone a few minutes ago, and had to work my foot out."

"You're not supposed to tell him that, you're supposed to hold it over him," I said, shaking my head in mock disappointment.

"And I suppose you got that rip inyour jeans by accident?" Calvin asked, trying to hide the worry as he assessed me for injuries. I had already done the same to him.

Changing the subject I replied. "Let's just find the others and get out of here,"

I walked forward completly lost until a voice sounded next to me.

"Ah baby, where is your precious group now,"

"Microphones Dante?"

"Ah but of course. You do know that the others have met up by now, and are on there way out."

"They wouldn't leave without me,"

"are you sure of that?"

"Positive. And if you try and make me believe it then you'll fail."

"Ah, but Calvin convinced them dear. He is working for me after all, so glad you all trust him. His playing being devasted by your loss well."

Sighing, I stepped lightly over a lighter colour stone, and continued on, keeping one hand on the hedge on my left to prevent walking in circles.

"Calvin isn't working for you, and he cares for me." I replied, turning.

"How do you know that," he replied, and signed off with a beep.

Frustrated I reached for my backpack and some gum, to realise he had taken it off me. There was no gum to be found in my pocket either

Sighing, I continued to walk, his words repeating in my head. I had no idea how long I had been asleep, for all I knew the others had already left the maze. It wasn't until I turned a corner and nearly walked into Cosmo that I was brought out of my thoughts.

"Cosmo, oh thank god. I was beginning to think you all had found the exit and left."

"Baby, is that you," called a familar voice from down the hole.

Cosmo grinned and I noticed the nasty gash on his forehead. "Baby good to see you, hold my legs while I pull your man out the hole he got himself into,"

Leaning over the whole, I looked down at Calvin, relief in my face, "Calvin dear, how very damsel in distress of you," I joked, gazing at him before moving to hold Cosmo's legs.

A few seconds later Calvin was out, and upon rising immediately pulled me into his arms.

"He told me you were dead, and I was so worried," he whispered, his voice muffled against my hair.

Leaning my head on his shoulder I sighed. "He told me you convinced the group to leave me behind," I murmured.

"Leave you behind, I could never do that," he replied, stepping back so he could gaze into my eyes. "I only got trapped in that hole because I was looking for you,"

Cosmo coughed, indicating he was still there, and Calvin losened his hold on me, taking only my hand.

"Ignore him Cosmo, his trying to get us not to relay the story of how we had to save him from an easily detectable trap," I joked.

"It's alright, I fell for the trick stone a few minutes ago, and had to work my foot out."

"You're not supposed to tell him that, you're supposed to hold it over him," I said, shaking my head in mock disappointment.

"And I suppose you got that rip inyour jeans by accident?" Calvin asked, trying to hide the worry as he assessed me for injuries. I had already done the same to him.

Changing the subject I replied. "Let's just find the others and get out of here,"

Becky and Artsy walked for a while, not knowing what to expect.

"Ah, I'm glad you two found each other." A voice said from the hedge.

"Did you hear that?" Becky asked Artsy, thinking she might be hearing things.

"It was Dante. Microphones. He's already expressed his love for me."Artsy said, rolling her eyes.

"Oh. Why?" Becky asked Dante.

"Because now I don't need to switch screens to keep watching you both. You know you're my favourites." Becky trembled with fear.

"Oh, and did I metion writer boy is with me? He played you, just like I did."

"Prove it." She hissed.

"No can do. He watching you though, laughing at how gullible you were."

Becky stared at the floor without an answer. She didn't want to believe him, because it wouldn't have made sense. Why would he have been so nice and wanted to protect her over the littlest things?

"Don't listen to him Becks, he's trying to get you down." Artsy told her. "You know,he was eavedropping that night we were talking in the hotel.If you'd seen the way he smiled when you admitted you liked him you wouldn't believe a word this guy is saying." Becky smiled.

"Really?" Becky asked, feeling better. Artsy nodded. They reached a hole.

"Looks like someone fell in." Becky said, looking down. From behind them, they heard a shout.

"Hey! Artsy!" Phunky and Mika called running up to them.

"I'm glad we found you. I found Mika down one of these." Phunky said looking down the hole. "Except, ever so slowly, the walls were closing in." Bexky explained how she and Artsy had met up and they walked on, hoping they'd find the others and Sky.

Becky and Artsy walked for a while, not knowing what to expect.

"Ah, I'm glad you two found each other." A voice said from the hedge.

"Did you hear that?" Becky asked Artsy, thinking she might be hearing things.

"It was Dante. Microphones. He's already expressed his love for me."Artsy said, rolling her eyes.

"Oh. Why?" Becky asked Dante.

"Because now I don't need to switch screens to keep watching you both. You know you're my favourites." Becky trembled with fear.

"Oh, and did I metion writer boy is with me? He played you, just like I did."

"Prove it." She hissed.

"No can do. He watching you though, laughing at how gullible you were."

Becky stared at the floor without an answer. She didn't want to believe him, because it wouldn't have made sense. Why would he have been so nice and wanted to protect her over the littlest things?

"Don't listen to him Becks, he's trying to get you down." Artsy told her. "You know,he was eavedropping that night we were talking in the hotel.If you'd seen the way he smiled when you admitted you liked him you wouldn't believe a word this guy is saying." Becky smiled.

"Really?" Becky asked, feeling better. Artsy nodded. They reached a hole.

"Looks like someone fell in." Becky said, looking down. From behind them, they heard a shout.

"Hey! Artsy!" Phunky and Mika called running up to them.

"I'm glad we found you. I found Mika down one of these." Phunky said looking down the hole. "Except, ever so slowly, the walls were closing in." Bexky explained how she and Artsy had met up and they walked on, hoping they'd find the others and Sky.

We soon ran into a hysterical Glow, who was crying.

"He said he had Edwin, that he was going to put him down like he deserved. My baby," she sobbed, as Cosmo awkwardly put her arms around her. Her crying managed to attract m4l from a nearby passage way, and soon we were a little group of 5.

"So anyone else enjoy conversations with Dante," I asked, looking around.

"Yeah, he said I was right about Calvin, which makes me know I was wrong, and that Sky was very accomodating in bed. I'm going to kill him," Cosmo said, kicking at a nearby rock.

We all tensed, expecting a trap and then continued on, searching for the centre and the others. Glow was still sniffling as M4L tried to reassure her that not even Dante would hurt an innocent child.

I was itching for a piece of gum, my hands continoulsy reaching for my pocket. He had taken everything except our clothes.

"Missing something Baby?" his voice sounded, as if reading my thoughts.

"Shut up Dante,"

"I just wanted to let you know how tasty this gum of yours is," he said, before blowing a loud bubble against the microphone.

"And looking through your backpack is such fun, you have so much interesting stuff in here, I think I could have fun with this stuff."

"You're going to want to put everything back where you started," I shouted, as Calvin grabbed my waist, pulling me back from the hole I nearly stepped in.

"Now whose the damsel in distress now?" he asked, grinning as he tried to elevate my anger.

"He has my stuff, my gum," I replied, my gum hand twitching.

Grabbing it, Calvin massaged it slightly. "And we'll get it back, you can survive without gum Baby"

"Sure you can dear," said Beth, from behind us.

"Beth," we shouted, turning, "And Luke, thank god."

Cosmo looked around. "well our group is turning into quite a large group then," he said, shrugging, his mind on Becky.

"Let's find that middle of the maze and the others," Calvin said, as we set off again.

We soon ran into a hysterical Glow, who was crying.

"He said he had Edwin, that he was going to put him down like he deserved. My baby," she sobbed, as Cosmo awkwardly put her arms around her. Her crying managed to attract m4l from a nearby passage way, and soon we were a little group of 5.

"So anyone else enjoy conversations with Dante," I asked, looking around.

"Yeah, he said I was right about Calvin, which makes me know I was wrong, and that Sky was very accomodating in bed. I'm going to kill him," Cosmo said, kicking at a nearby rock.

We all tensed, expecting a trap and then continued on, searching for the centre and the others. Glow was still sniffling as M4L tried to reassure her that not even Dante would hurt an innocent child.

I was itching for a piece of gum, my hands continoulsy reaching for my pocket. He had taken everything except our clothes.

"Missing something Baby?" his voice sounded, as if reading my thoughts.

"Shut up Dante,"

"I just wanted to let you know how tasty this gum of yours is," he said, before blowing a loud bubble against the microphone.

"And looking through your backpack is such fun, you have so much interesting stuff in here, I think I could have fun with this stuff."

"You're going to want to put everything back where you started," I shouted, as Calvin grabbed my waist, pulling me back from the hole I nearly stepped in.

"Now whose the damsel in distress now?" he asked, grinning as he tried to elevate my anger.

"He has my stuff, my gum," I replied, my gum hand twitching.

Grabbing it, Calvin massaged it slightly. "And we'll get it back, you can survive without gum Baby"

"Sure you can dear," said Beth, from behind us.

"Beth," we shouted, turning, "And Luke, thank god."

Cosmo looked around. "well our group is turning into quite a large group then," he said, shrugging, his mind on Becky.

"Let's find that middle of the maze and the others," Calvin said, as we set off again.

"There's four of us now, but who is there to find?" Phunky asked, trying to work it out.

"M4L, Calvin, Baby, Beth, Luke, Glow and Rose..." Artsy trailed off, trying to think.

"Cosmo." Becky said, looking around. Mika began walking in a certain direction and everyone followed him, assuming he knew where he was going.

"Mika!" Someone called. A soaked M4L ran up and gave him a hug.

"Why are you so wet?" Artsy asked confused.

"I tripped over a rope into a pond with pihranas in it." She explained,showing her a bloody foot. Mika winced. He wasn't keen on the sight of blood.

"I think we're near the middle though!" She said excitedly.

"Why?" Becky asked.

"The traps are becoming more dangerous." M4L replied.

"Makes sense." Phunky nodded. They headed off trying to find a way out.

"Your friends have gone. They took Sky and left you." Dante's voice came over the speakers.

"Oh yeah?" Mika said, talking to nothing, "Earlier you told me Glow was dead."

"Well, she still in the maze. I mean the alive ones." Dante said quickly.

"Sky wouldn't have wanted to go." Artsy replied, annoyed at the way he thought they'd believe him.

"Well, the way I treated her after I got you all, I would be so sure." He replied coldly. They decided to ignore him after that. They just kept walking, getting past a number of leathal traps. Then they saw it. The middle of the maze.

"There's four of us now, but who is there to find?" Phunky asked, trying to work it out.

"M4L, Calvin, Baby, Beth, Luke, Glow and Rose..." Artsy trailed off, trying to think.

"Cosmo." Becky said, looking around. Mika began walking in a certain direction and everyone followed him, assuming he knew where he was going.

"Mika!" Someone called. A soaked M4L ran up and gave him a hug.

"Why are you so wet?" Artsy asked confused.

"I tripped over a rope into a pond with pihranas in it." She explained,showing her a bloody foot. Mika winced. He wasn't keen on the sight of blood.

"I think we're near the middle though!" She said excitedly.

"Why?" Becky asked.

"The traps are becoming more dangerous." M4L replied.

"Makes sense." Phunky nodded. They headed off trying to find a way out.

"Your friends have gone. They took Sky and left you." Dante's voice came over the speakers.

"Oh yeah?" Mika said, talking to nothing, "Earlier you told me Glow was dead."

"Well, she still in the maze. I mean the alive ones." Dante said quickly.

"Sky wouldn't have wanted to go." Artsy replied, annoyed at the way he thought they'd believe him.

"Well, the way I treated her after I got you all, I would be so sure." He replied coldly. They decided to ignore him after that. They just kept walking, getting past a number of leathal traps. Then they saw it. The middle of the maze.

As we walked on we noticed the traps were becoming more deadly. We had to slowly creep around a lever that would realease a swarm of killer bees, and I laughed, trying to remember who had suggested them that morning.

We found Rose, sitting with her arms wrapped around her knees staring at a bottomless pit in fear, unable to move, so Beth simpy lifted her into her arms, as we continued on.

And then suddenly we found it, at the same time as the others from the look of things... the centre.

"Mika!" Glow yelled, about to run across to him until Calvin grabbed her arm.

"Don't think the game is over. If we know Dante he will put the biggest trap in the middle"

"My my my now isn't this cozy. I see you all survived, how very disappointing." Dante's voice called out from nowhere.

"Shut up Dante,"

"Now now, I keep hearing that alot lately. I was going to be kind and tell you all about the goodie I devised for the middle of the maze, but as you're so rude."

"You weren't going to tell us anyway," I called out, still wishing for a piece of gum. Calvin as in sensing it squeezed my hands.

"Ah, but dear I might have, I just might of. I am suprised you all made it, you are the most messed up group I have ever seen," Dante said, clicking off.

Sighing, we glanced around, as Glow moved to step forward.

"Oh, I wouldn't do that if I were you Glow dear. In fact if I were any of you I wouldn't take a step, not unless I wanted to die a horrible death," Dante said laughing as he clicked off once more.

We all looked at each.

"he can't mean that" I whispered, then shouted across to the other group.

But still, the thought went through me, just what kind of trap did Dante have set

"Oh Cosmo! I so glad you're okay!" Becky cried, wishing to run up to him and give him a massive hug.

"Me too Becky." Cosmo smiled broadly, pleased to see her alive.

"What happened to you?" She asked, seeing the gash on his forehead.

"No time for the gushy stuff." Artsy said. "We have to work out what this is."

"Mmmmfph! Mmph!" Something said from the middle of the maze.

"Sky?" Cosmo called.

"We are here! Any idea what the trap is?" Baby replied.

"Mmmphm." Sky replied hysterically, "Mmm mm mph mm mph!"

"It's a bomb and we have 5 minutes left." Baby explained.

"How predictable." Calvin mumbled. "So how can we get to it?"

"Mmmph! Mmm mm mmmph." Came Sky's muffle again.

"She said Dig, but be careful." Baby said, getting on hereknees carefully, scratching at the ground. Everone else did the same.

"I found something!" M4L whispered. Mika saw that it was the bomb, and it had a number on it.

"We've got 3 minutes and 19 seconds." Mika panicked.

"Oh Cosmo! I so glad you're okay!" Becky cried, wishing to run up to him and give him a massive hug.

"Me too Becky." Cosmo smiled broadly, pleased to see her alive.

"What happened to you?" She asked, seeing the gash on his forehead.

"No time for the gushy stuff." Artsy said. "We have to work out what this is."

"Mmmmfph! Mmph!" Something said from the middle of the maze.

"Sky?" Cosmo called.

"We are here! Any idea what the trap is?" Baby replied.

"Mmmphm." Sky replied hysterically, "Mmm mm mph mm mph!"

"It's a bomb and we have 5 minutes left." Baby explained.

"How predictable." Calvin mumbled. "So how can we get to it?"

"Mmmph! Mmm mm mmmph." Came Sky's muffle again.

"She said Dig, but be careful." Baby said, getting on hereknees carefully, scratching at the ground. Everone else did the same.

"I found something!" M4L whispered. Mika saw that it was the bomb, and it had a number on it.

"We've got 3 minutes and 19 seconds." Mika panicked.

"Don't worry Mika, I have this one," Artsy said, taking the bomb from his hand.

Briefly she thanked her parents, gald for their career for once. As bomb mercenaries, they had taught their daughter how to arm and disamr bombs, just in case.

Flipping it open, she stared at the wires, as the rest of us held our breath. Finally after much consideration she disconnected one, then set the bomb down, our breath coming in short gasps.

We all looked at each other, relieved for a few minutes, before heading over to the middle of the maze and a tied up Sky. We reachd her, just as Dante stepped out of a nearby door.

"Ah, look at you all. Did you really think a bomb would be my big finale. It's so predictable and crude and Calvinish. No, I had something better planned." he said, smirking.

The guys all took a threatening step towards him, as we raised a hand.

"All your belongings are in that room I came from, you just have to get them after we deal with this little situation I have planned." He said, then turned to face Sky, who was slowly losing consiousness.

"Now you see, the girl has a posion running through her veins, crude but effective. The antidote is close by, but it will take all of you to release it from its box, it is only released through a thumb print scan of each of your thumbs, and theres a time limit and all that, and really you only have time for one shot," Dante said, waving his hand dismissively.

"I'm going to kill you," Cosmo muttered through gritted teeth

"However, and here comes the soul breaking choice. You have time for one of two actions, you can either save the bimbo, or you can murder me. I know for some of you this will be a hard choice to make, especially you Cosmo. After all, there is no guarentee you will be in time to save her, whereas I will be much easier to kill. I am going to start walking to my helicopter. Do not think you have time to save her and kill me, you don't, its one or the other. If you free the antidote, the path I take on leaving this maze will be locked, your exit from the house won't be. I will look forward to dealing with you again," Dante said, before turning and slowly walking away.

"What are we going to do," mika asked, as Cosmo through a torn expression between Dante's back and Sky.

"What do you mean what do we do, Dante can wait, we have to take him at his word and save the girl," I shot at Mika.

"Well we better find the antidote compartment then," Artsy stated