• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mika4Life13

• babyblue

• artsyfartsy17

• phunkygal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Everyone got their hair dyed, including the people that were staying so they could fly out once Kairi was born, and had thier photo's done.

"There you go." Arni said, handing everyone a fake passport.

"Thanks Arns, you're a life saver." Baby smiled, putting her passport in her bag.

Arni stayed fora bit, just catching up and then said he had to be somewhere and left.

"I suppose you'll be going in a hour? Have you booked you're tickets?" Becky asked everyone who was going.

"Yep. Our flight is at 6pm and check in time is 4pm latest. What's the time now?" Lolly replied. Cosmo checked his watch.

"It's two thirty." Cosmo replied. They decided they'd better pack.

At the airport...

Mika ran up to the check in area and everyone followed. They had got stuck in traffic and it was five to four.

"You're lucky. You got here just in time." The lady behind the check in desk smiled. M4L spotted a wanted sign behind her. It had thier faces on it.

"Look!" She whispered to Lolly. Lolly gasped.

"I hope she doesn't recognise us..."

At the hotel

I stood, trying to decide whether my new red hair suited me. The only one who had avoided getting died was Becky, and that was because she was pregnant. Artsy was glaring at me underneath her blonde hair.

"You couldn't have brown could you Babe?" she asked, flipping her blonde hair out of her eyes

"I think it looks cute," Kevin said, his own hair blonde.

"Sorry Arts, I stocked what I would use in an emergency. I never thought to get brown. Though I'll be dying my hair back the second I can," I stated.

"So, what are we going to do for the month we're waiting," Calvin said, from his seat.

Seating myself next to him I grinned. "Apparently we are going to recover. That and Kev is going to play around with Dante's fiances, and see if he can take us off the wanted list," I explained, as Kev looked up from the laptop and grinned.

"And you guys are going to be my willing pawns," he added.

Artsy mock groaned, laying her head on her shoulder. "And what will we be doing,"

"We'll have to wait and see. But I know for a fact there are a few of my contacts owe Baby here some favours," he added.

I glared at him, as Calvin turned to me. "Why would they owe you favours,"

"Because as a young girl she was able to get into places they couldn't, and sweet talk people who would ignore them. Quite a handy talent of hers, that and her skill with understanding mumbling." Kev explained

"Yeah, well Kev that was ages ago,"

"And I'll make sure they don't forget," he replied.

Calvin merely grinned, and put an arm around me. "I already knew Baby was a sweet talker," he teased, grining at me.

Meanwhile at the airport.

The check in lady handed them back their passports and their tickets without a second glance.

"Well thats all fine. But I have to ask you to eep an eye out for the people on the poster behind me. They're dangerous criminals," she said, seriously.

"What did they do,"

"Well, apparently they were behind a plane crash in Hong Kong awhile ago. That and this one here," she said pointing to Er, "And this one," she added, pointing to me, "Each have shot someone. They are armed and dangerous."

ER nodded. "We'll be sure to keep an eye out," she replied, as they walked off, hearts pumping a mile a minute

At the hotel

I stood, trying to decide whether my new red hair suited me. The only one who had avoided getting died was Becky, and that was because she was pregnant. Artsy was glaring at me underneath her blonde hair.

"You couldn't have brown could you Babe?" she asked, flipping her blonde hair out of her eyes

"I think it looks cute," Kevin said, his own hair blonde.

"Sorry Arts, I stocked what I would use in an emergency. I never thought to get brown. Though I'll be dying my hair back the second I can," I stated.

"So, what are we going to do for the month we're waiting," Calvin said, from his seat.

Seating myself next to him I grinned. "Apparently we are going to recover. That and Kev is going to play around with Dante's fiances, and see if he can take us off the wanted list," I explained, as Kev looked up from the laptop and grinned.

"And you guys are going to be my willing pawns," he added.

Artsy mock groaned, laying her head on her shoulder. "And what will we be doing,"

"We'll have to wait and see. But I know for a fact there are a few of my contacts owe Baby here some favours," he added.

I glared at him, as Calvin turned to me. "Why would they owe you favours,"

"Because as a young girl she was able to get into places they couldn't, and sweet talk people who would ignore them. Quite a handy talent of hers, that and her skill with understanding mumbling." Kev explained

"Yeah, well Kev that was ages ago,"

"And I'll make sure they don't forget," he replied.

Calvin merely grinned, and put an arm around me. "I already knew Baby was a sweet talker," he teased, grining at me.

Meanwhile at the airport.

The check in lady handed them back their passports and their tickets without a second glance.

"Well thats all fine. But I have to ask you to eep an eye out for the people on the poster behind me. They're dangerous criminals," she said, seriously.

"What did they do,"

"Well, apparently they were behind a plane crash in Hong Kong awhile ago. That and this one here," she said pointing to Er, "And this one," she added, pointing to me, "Each have shot someone. They are armed and dangerous."

ER nodded. "We'll be sure to keep an eye out," she replied, as they walked off, hearts pumping a mile a minute

"That was so close" said M4L

The 6 of them headed towards Customs..

"We still have to make it through here yet." said Mika,

"They'll want to check our bags. Make sure you haven't got anything in there you shouldn't have."

Everyone had already thought of it luckily...

They lined up at customs, and their bags passed through inspection without a problem.

They went and sat in the lounge area and waited.

They had an hour before boarding time.

To avoid suspicion they agreed to sit seperately.

Mika and M4L sat together near the coffee machine. Lolly and Phunky near the TV, and Kelzy and ER over by the window.

A few more people came into the lounge.

"So far so good.." said Phunky

They we're all thinking "Hey we might just get away with this."

i think you tried to make a move on my boyfriend!:sneaky2: haha jk! Although everyone makes me out to be jealous of every thing he does...:roftl: can i PLEASE post?

Me?? Never!!! he was coming on to me!!!

you know how bad a Flirt he is:blush-anim-cl:

I'd say post but I think Becky is doing it already..

but you go straight after her if she does.. ok.. :thumb_yello: