• babyblue

• artsyfartsy17

• phunkygal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh as if! He's minem so back off! Write your own man into the story

wuv you

*grins*

I love how I ended up with the ex-villian and then wrote my brother who ended up with Artsy

Becky wrote her own man in, and Glow wrote Luke in for Phunky so she could have MIka... then look how that turned out :naughty:

*grins*

I love how I ended up with the ex-villian and then wrote my brother who ended up with Artsy

Becky wrote her own man in, and Glow wrote Luke in for Phunky so she could have MIka... then look how that turned out :naughty:

haha yeah, it's great,eh, artsy is totally protective of kevin, phunky tried to kill mika on me and then artsy got worried that she'd kill kevin too

:roftl:

"That was so close" said M4L

The 6 of them headed towards Customs..

"We still have to make it through here yet." said Mika,

"They'll want to check our bags. Make sure you haven't got anything in there you shouldn't have."

Everyone had already thought of it luckily...

They lined up at customs, and their bags passed through inspection without a problem.

They went and sat in the lounge area and waited.

They had an hour before boarding time.

To avoid suspicion they agreed to sit seperately.

Mika and M4L sat together near the coffee machine. Lolly and Phunky near the TV, and Kelzy and ER over by the window.

A few more people came into the lounge.

"So far so good.." said Phunky

They we're all thinking "Hey we might just get away with this."

At the hotel...

Kevin was on his laptop, checking out Dante's past and Artsy was sitting next to him, trying her best to help. Baby was teasing Calvin about his 'blonde' hair, which looked more ginger (no offence to redheads). Cosmo was reading the newspaper and Becky was lying on the bed, bored out of her wits.

"I'm soo bored." Becky complained, thinking of the others.

"It's been 2 hours since they left." Cosmo said, looking over his newspaper.

"I know! But I'm bored already. What to do, what to do." Becky replied, twitching her feet. "Have we told your mum about the baby thing yet?"

"Oh god! I forgot! We'd better call her." Cosmo said, putting the newspaper down.

They went into thier own room and put the phone on loudspeaker.

"WOULD YOU GODDAMN LEAVE MY DAUGHTER ALONE?!" Carla shouted down the phone.

"Mum! It's me Cosmo. And Becky. What's wrong?"

"Oh, it's that Dante bloke. He keep calling Sky and she's getting worked up about it." She sighed. "I thought you and your friends sorted him out?"

"Turns out not. He's got Mika's sister." Becky said.

"Oh, hello hun! How's the baby?" They could hear shouting in the background.

"Mum, is that Cosmo and Becky? Can I talk to them please?"

"Sorry, that's Sky. Is Mika in the room?" Carla asked.

"Hello Carla!" Becky smiled. "No he's not, why?"

"Well, you see," Carla whispered, "Sky has a bit of a thing for him." Cosmo covered his mouth to stop himself laughing.

"I do not!" They heard Sky scream.

"Aww, thats cute." Becky cooed. Cosmo was in fits by now.

"Is that Cosmo laughing?" Carla asked sternly.

"Yeah."

"Hit him for me." Becky laughed at this, but she still hit Cosmo on the arm.

"Ow!" Cosmo said, about to hit her back.

"Don't you dare hit her back Cosmo!" Cosmo looked at the phone and mumbled something.

"So, how's the baby?" Carla asked, excitedly.

"Well, she has BoBo syndrome and she's due next month." Becky told her.

"Oooh, Cosmo's dad had that. Aren't you coming here to have her?"

"No, mum we aren't. We've been forbidden to fly." Cosmo said, rubbing his arm.

"That's a shame. You have to come here once she's born though. I have so many cute things for her!" Carla smiled. "Well, I have to go. Will you be staying at this number for very long? I think Sky wants to talk to you Becky. She's been asking after you for a while."

"Yes, until the baby is born. Bye!" Becky said happily, even though she wondered why Sky wanted to talk to her.

"Bye mum! Love you!" Cosmo exclaimed.

"Bye! Love you both." Carla put the phone down. Cosmo started to laugh again.

"You two, we've got something!" Baby grinned, walking into the room.

At the hotel...

Kevin was on his laptop, checking out Dante's past and Artsy was sitting next to him, trying her best to help. Baby was teasing Calvin about his 'blonde' hair, which looked more ginger (no offence to redheads). Cosmo was reading the newspaper and Becky was lying on the bed, bored out of her wits.

"I'm soo bored." Becky complained, thinking of the others.

"It's been 2 hours since they left." Cosmo said, looking over his newspaper.

"I know! But I'm bored already. What to do, what to do." Becky replied, twitching her feet. "Have we told your mum about the baby thing yet?"

"Oh god! I forgot! We'd better call her." Cosmo said, putting the newspaper down.

They went into thier own room and put the phone on loudspeaker.

"WOULD YOU GODDAMN LEAVE MY DAUGHTER ALONE?!" Carla shouted down the phone.

"Mum! It's me Cosmo. And Becky. What's wrong?"

"Oh, it's that Dante bloke. He keep calling Sky and she's getting worked up about it." She sighed. "I thought you and your friends sorted him out?"

"Turns out not. He's got Mika's sister." Becky said.

"Oh, hello hun! How's the baby?" They could hear shouting in the background.

"Mum, is that Cosmo and Becky? Can I talk to them please?"

"Sorry, that's Sky. Is Mika in the room?" Carla asked.

"Hello Carla!" Becky smiled. "No he's not, why?"

"Well, you see," Carla whispered, "Sky has a bit of a thing for him." Cosmo covered his mouth to stop himself laughing.

"I do not!" They heard Sky scream.

"Aww, thats cute." Becky cooed. Cosmo was in fits by now.

"Is that Cosmo laughing?" Carla asked sternly.

"Yeah."

"Hit him for me." Becky laughed at this, but she still hit Cosmo on the arm.

"Ow!" Cosmo said, about to hit her back.

"Don't you dare hit her back Cosmo!" Cosmo looked at the phone and mumbled something.

"So, how's the baby?" Carla asked, excitedly.

"Well, she has BoBo syndrome and she's due next month." Becky told her.

"Oooh, Cosmo's dad had that. Aren't you coming here to have her?"

"No, mum we aren't. We've been forbidden to fly." Cosmo said, rubbing his arm.

"That's a shame. You have to come here once she's born though. I have so many cute things for her!" Carla smiled. "Well, I have to go. Will you be staying at this number for very long? I think Sky wants to talk to you Becky. She's been asking after you for a while."

"Yes, until the baby is born. Bye!" Becky said happily, even though she wondered why Sky wanted to talk to her.

"Bye mum! Love you!" Cosmo exclaimed.

"Bye! Love you both." Carla put the phone down. Cosmo started to laugh again.

"You two, we've got something!" Baby grinned, walking into the room.

Back at the airport,

I sat beside Mika quietly. "What did you say to Glow?" I asked suddenly. "You know." He mumbled reading a magazine. "Oh." I said again very quietly, but secretly happy. Kelzi was getting a drink from the pop machine and I glanced at her. "How do you know her?" I asked crisply. "She's a fan that showed up at one of my gigs. Real cheerful, morning person...not my type." He said trying to get me to not be so jealous. I watched phunky grab M&M's and feed them to Luke. Then I looked at Mav talking to some guy. And then looked at Mika and I. "Weird." I muttered to myself. "So..." Mika started off. I glanced awkwardly at him. "What's your favourite animal?" I had the 'I love pigs' talk with him because most people do not know why I like them. I checked my watch "we have 2hours until boarding..." I said shyly. He smiled and started to hum billy brown. "What are we going to do?" He asked me. "hmmmm...." I said staring at a luggage rack as we had the same thought.

hahahaahaa!!!

I always have hair dye here!!

Gum?? :roftl:

did I miss that bit?!!

I've kind of cut back on the gum, but back when Calvin kidnapped the others I was more concerned about getting my gum back,

And I had a habit of drawing a stick of gum out at random moments... I'm addicted to gum

I luv my hair colour! I totally hope it's washable

oh and baby, ' i get all the girls i get all the girls.' hmmm scary...and what's with the bug glasses?

The fly glasses... I know, how bad are they.

I love the girls.. It gets stuck in my head (though my favourite song is colours which isn't on his myspace)