• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mika4Life13

• babyblue

• artsyfartsy17

• phunkygal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've kind of cut back on the gum, but back when Calvin kidnapped the others I was more concerned about getting my gum back,

And I had a habit of drawing a stick of gum out at random moments... I'm addicted to gum

ohh lol!! that's a classic!! :roftl:

Back at the airport,

I sat beside Mika quietly. "What did you say to Glow?" I asked suddenly. "You know." He mumbled reading a magazine. "Oh." I said again very quietly, but secretly happy. Kelzi was getting a drink from the pop machine and I glanced at her. "How do you know her?" I asked crisply. "She's a fan that showed up at one of my gigs. Real cheerful, morning person...not my type." He said trying to get me to not be so jealous. I watched phunky grab M&M's and feed them to Luke. Then I looked at Mav talking to some guy. And then looked at Mika and I. "Weird." I muttered to myself. "So..." Mika started off. I glanced awkwardly at him. "What's your favourite animal?" I had the 'I love pigs' talk with him because most people do not know why I like them. I checked my watch "we have 2hours until boarding..." I said shyly. He smiled and started to hum billy brown. "What are we going to do?" He asked me. "hmmmm...." I said staring at a luggage rack as we had the same thought.

Suddenly Phunky looked up at them. "Don't" she said simply, staring at htme.

"Don't what?" mika asked,

"DO what you were thinking. Unless of course you want to land in jail?" she added.

"How do you know what we were thinking," m4l asked, staring at her.

"I saw what you were about to do and I saw you guys get arrested. Have you forgotten we're wanted criminals. Be indiscreet and for christ sake do not draw attention to yourself,"

"She sounds like the old Phunks," m4l muttered under her breath.

"I heard that," Phunky said, before saying goodbye to Luke and mavvers, who had come along to ensure they made it to the airport safely.

Kelzy came over, soft drink can in hand, and sat down. "Magazines anyone?" she asked, passing around a pile. "Should be interesting reading. But note, do not mention you are in the articles,"

Meanwhile in the hotel

Becky and Cosmo joined the others. "What have you found?" she asked, glancing at Kev.

"Dante's release information, and the name of the person who confessed for him. NOt only did his cellmate confess to the crimes, but he believes he commited them," Kevin replied,

"His good like that, he can make you believe anything," Artsy whispred, as Kevin looked up at her and put an arm around her.

"Anything else."

"Oh yeah, I froze his accounts. I'm now waiting to see how long it is before he notices and unfreezes them. If he doesn't then that means I'll have another account to track down," he replied

who? oh the mika wanna be...that's 6people and kev said 4:blink:

Kelzy had her own passport, due to not being wanted, and Mika was going to borrow Leo Sayers, hence 4.

But since we didn't go to Leo Sayers......

Maybe we sweet talked Arni into doing another one *shrugs*

Kelzy had her own passport, due to not being wanted, and Mika was going to borrow Leo Sayers, hence 4.

But since we didn't go to Leo Sayers......

Maybe we sweet talked Arni into doing another one *shrugs*

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmwho's posting?

Well I wasn't the one who made us wanted criminals. We all have to make sarcifices m4l.... :naughty:

Speaking of which, whatever you were planning with the luggage rack, I bet it wasn't discreet and normal :wink2::naughty:

hahahahahahhahahahahahahaha you know mika and I...we aren't discreet and normal:roftl:

BUT THE CURLS! THE CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURLS!

hahahahahahhahahahahahahaha you know mika and I...we aren't discreet and normal:roftl:

Well m4l unless you want to go to jail... be discreet and normal.

You're lucy Phunky stopped you. If I hadn't made her psychic....(and have amnesia :wink2:) thats where you'd be.... :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Mika with straight hair..

oh why didn't we put that in earlier!!!!!!!!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

And I'm sorry but the curls are too recognisible... they have to go. :naughty:

Your lucky the thought didn't cross my mind when I was posting or I might have had them cut off :wink2::naughty:

He'll get them back when he washes his hair.. or even wets it, i mean, straightened with a hair straightened turns to normal on a touch of moisture

Well m4l unless you want to go to jail... be discreet and normal.

You're lucy Phunky stopped you. If I hadn't made her psychic....(and have amnesia :wink2:) thats where you'd be.... :naughty:

:sneaky2: I LOVE his curls, i don't know about you, but hmph! Obviously i don't want to go top jail! But I can't help my oddness

And I'm sorry but the curls are too recognisible... they have to go. :naughty:

Your lucky the thought didn't cross my mind when I was posting or I might have had them cut off :wink2::naughty:

He'll get them back when he washes his hair.. or even wets it, i mean, straightened with a hair straightened turns to normal on a touch of moisture

HIS HAIR IS SCARED! SACRED I TELL YA SACRED! shun the non-believer