Mika big in Slovakia

Blue

My parents have just come back from a 2 weeks holiday in Slovakia and according to my mum they like Mika there! :naughty:

She said she heard three different songs being played on the radio and in shops, over and over again. She knows Grace Kelly, but she couldn't recall the other two (probably Relax & Love Today - I will make her listen to LiCM :wink2: ). She recognised his voice and she heard his name being mentioned on the radio quite often.

Well anyway, my mum seems to like Mika too - my mum, who is turning 60 this year (but she looks and acts like 45 at the most!). :thumb_yello:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My parents have just come back from a 2 weeks holiday in Slovakia and according to my mum they like Mika there! :naughty:

She said she heard three different songs being played on the radio and in shops, over and over again. She knows Grace Kelly, but she couldn't recall the other two (probably Relax & Love Today - I will make her listen to LiCM :wink2: ). She recognised his voice and she heard his name being mentioned on the radio quite often.

Well anyway, my mum seems to like Mika too - my mum, who is turning 60 this year (but she looks and acts like 45 at the most!). :thumb_yello:

lol thats cool :)

my mom loves mika :) she is 50... hehe

That is great news. I don'tthink my mum loves Mika but I suppose, looking at it the other way around I am a mum that loves Mika!

lol hi kath! :)

thats true i guess?? hehe

true....

hey u want my signature??? :bleh: lol ;)

YES

:shocked: OMG I'm getting nervous now the Sivan-fan gets a signature :mf_lustslow::punk::wink2: :wink2:

lool

Have you read my dream about mika? Mika said in my dream

"I know who you are.. You're Sivan-fan #1 " hahahahaha

YES

:shocked: OMG I'm getting nervous now the Sivan-fan gets a signature :mf_lustslow::punk::wink2: :wink2:

lool

Have you read my dream about mika? Mika said in my dream

"I know who you are.. You're Sivan-fan #1 " hahahahaha

LOL!!!! u crack me up!!!

omg about your dream!!!! thats soooo funny!

i wonder if mika dream about me to ;) haha