perez pics of mika

phunkygal

haha wow, funny that it worked out that way.

now i'm going to search for some too, i'm curious to see some.

Hahaha! I keep on searching for some but I can't find many... I did find some on collegehumor.com though, here's the link! http://www.collegehumor.com/tag:trick-photography I can only see the first page though because I don't have an account. Oh, and I really like the one with the guy and the lawn mower. Some of it is pretty funny, the rest is just stupid.

Haha, that reminds of the pictures where people use trick photography to make it look like they're 'holding' up the Leaning Tower of Pisa.

Anyway, yes, Mika does like to drink. He's 23! It's completely normal. It's not like he has a problem or anything.

Hahahah I uh.... plan on trying to do one of those Leaning Tower of Pisa pics when I go!!! I WOULD lie down and act like I'm holding it up with my feet - but I'd get dirty. I might do one where I'm afraid it's going to fall on me - and of course I'll get some regular pics too!!! :naughty:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hahahah I uh.... plan on trying to do one of those Leaning Tower of Pisa pics when I go!!! I WOULD lie down and act like I'm holding it up with my feet - but I'd get dirty. I might do one where I'm afraid it's going to fall on me - and of course I'll get some regular pics too!!! :naughty:

There's actually a grassy area in front of the tower where it'd be perfect to do a picture like that. I saw a lot of people doing one with their feet. I tried to get one but this guy kept getting in my picture and when my friend took it, I'm holding it up but giving the guy a dirty look, lol.

There's actually a grassy area in front of the tower where it'd be perfect to do a picture like that. I saw a lot of people doing one with their feet. I tried to get one but this guy kept getting in my picture and when my friend took it, I'm holding it up but giving the guy a dirty look, lol.

Hahahaha! That's too funny!

One time I was at the beach with my parents and I came out of the water to get something to eat. I was sitting on my towel and I was throwing pieces of a cracker to a sea gull. My mom was doing something with her camera and she took a picture of me. At that exact moment I made a nasty face and I had my head turned and you could see the seagull in the background. It made us laugh because it looked like I was making a face at the bird.

But yeah, the sad thing is when I see the Leaning Tower of Pisa people who live there are going to walk by and say, "oh great, look, another tourist trying to hold up the tower, how original!" Or either laugh at me making a fool of myself. Hahaha :wink2::blush-anim-cl:

Hahahaha! That's too funny!

One time I was at the beach with my parents and I came out of the water to get something to eat. I was sitting on my towel and I was throwing pieces of a cracker to a sea gull. My mom was doing something with her camera and she took a picture of me. At that exact moment I made a nasty face and I had my head turned and you could see the seagull in the background. It made us laugh because it looked like I was making a face at the bird.

But yeah, the sad thing is when I see the Leaning Tower of Pisa people who live there are going to walk by and say, "oh great, look, another tourist trying to hold up the tower, how original!" Or either laugh at me making a fool of myself. Hahaha :wink2::blush-anim-cl:

That's too funny about the sea gull!

Anyway, in that particular area, just about everyone is a tourist so don't worry. There were people scattered all over the place trying to take a picture of them holding up the tower.

wait a minute! in that first pic...the hand on mika's head......that looks like lady fingers!like they are painted nails...but they are coming from mika...strange....:blink:

there's an ellbow belonging to them nails to the right :lmao:

wwweeeelll....I think that the 2nd pic is really... :puke: did u understand???Did you see where the heart is???:biggrin2: well...sometimes you want to drink a glass of beer...it's normal!! :cheers: but it doesn't make Mika an alcoholic.. :drinks_wine:

who don't drink a glass of wine or a beer in his life??well...I know that there are ppl who don't drink,but If u sometimes drink a glass...it doesn't matter!!let's go ppl!!!Mika is ok!!:thumb_yello: