• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That b******.

I didn't know Mika drinks.

He doesn't :mf_rosetinted: He usually takes it intraveniously ....(and we don't wanna even think about how it goes out do we :shocked: )

:yay:

:blink: it's pretty obvious whose arm that is......... no not mika's......

i like the colour of his pants in the 2nd photo. :biggrin2: and really, I don't know why his drinking is so bad, he's not an alocohol abuser or anything ridiculous.

still not workin! perez...licking vomit off mika:roftl: :roftl::naughty: ...we should try to do that somehow with photoshop or somethin....any1 want to try? to know what we are talkin about go to the pink pony rider thread.we talk about the vomit story there....:roftl: :roftl:

wait a minute! in that first pic...the hand on mika's head......that looks like lady fingers!like they are painted nails...but they are coming from mika...strange....:blink:

The hand is the ladies that's doing his hair.

I didn't even notice that though! It reminds me of something called trick photography.

Example of trick photography: in the picture it's just of a regular sized bike tire. They stood it up, the photographer got on the ground to look through the tire and the guy that's supposedly in the tire is just standing farther away, so it appears that he's in a really huge tire. I'm such a nerd, I know!

post-4882-142983668061_thumb.jpg

I didn't even notice that though! It reminds me of something called trick photography.

Example of trick photography: in the picture it's just of a regular sized bike tire. They stood it up, the photographer got on the ground to look through the tire and the guy that's supposedly in the tire is just standing farther away, so it appears that he's in a really huge tire. I'm such a nerd, I know!

That's not nerdy, its flippin neat. lol.:bleh:

though, it did take me a minute to wrap my brain around the concept.

That's not nerdy, its flippin neat. lol.:bleh:

though, it did take me a minute to wrap my brain around the concept.

Hahaha! I just recently got into trick photography. I haven't done any yet... actually wait... I have and I didn't know it! It's kind of embarrassing yet funny...

In my Photography 1 class my camera finally died (it was really old.) I ended up using older cameras that the professor had that he wanted us to try out. The one I had was I think called a brownie. It looked like a little plain black box. You hold it down near your stomach and looked through this tiny little window and you could see what you were taking a picture of! It was SO cool! It's a good camera to get candid pictures of people because they don't know that you have a camera in your hands (oooh a good stalker camera too I guess!) Well, I was taking one of my last pictures on it and I was taking it off the view of the mountians. My dorm was in the way of some of it though... when I looked at the negative I couldn't figure out what this dark shadow was in the picture. It looked very umm... oddly shapped. Turns out it was my shadow... it looked like there was a giant shadow of a penis on the ground because of how I was holding the camera. :roftl: I didn't end up developing that picture. I should during my Photography 2 class next semester and see if the prof gets a good laugh out of it.

Anyway, back to trick photography. I laughed when I saw some pictures online. I'm trying to find them but I'm not having any luck!

Hahaha! I just recently got into trick photography. I haven't done any yet... actually wait... I have and I didn't know it! It's kind of embarrassing yet funny...

In my Photography 1 class my camera finally died (it was really old.) I ended up using older cameras that the professor had that he wanted us to try out. The one I had was I think called a brownie. It looked like a little plain black box. You hold it down near your stomach and looked through this tiny little window and you could see what you were taking a picture of! It was SO cool! It's a good camera to get candid pictures of people because they don't know that you have a camera in your hands (oooh a good stalker camera too I guess!) Well, I was taking one of my last pictures on it and I was taking it off the view of the mountians. My dorm was in the way of some of it though... when I looked at the negative I couldn't figure out what this dark shadow was in the picture. It looked very umm... oddly shapped. Turns out it was my shadow... it looked like there was a giant shadow of a penis on the ground because of how I was holding the camera. :roftl: I didn't end up developing that picture. I should during my Photography 2 class next semester and see if the prof gets a good laugh out of it.

Anyway, back to trick photography. I laughed when I saw some pictures online. I'm trying to find them but I'm not having any luck!

haha wow, funny that it worked out that way.

now i'm going to search for some too, i'm curious to see some.

Haha, that reminds of the pictures where people use trick photography to make it look like they're 'holding' up the Leaning Tower of Pisa.

Anyway, yes, Mika does like to drink. He's 23! It's completely normal. It's not like he has a problem or anything.