Do you ever wonder....?

curly

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think about his age too, its amazing. I think people don't realize that he is so young, because of all of the things he's done in such a small amount of time. He's achieved more than probably most bands or artists that have been around for 10 years. It's funny to think that my brother is the same age and he is still living at home and then you look at Mika and he's quite mature.

About Mika's age? When i first started liking him i thought he was about 26/7 but when i saw he was only 23 i was like OMG!

But now i don't even think about it! Even though its almost his birthday i don't see him as getting any older he still seems so young and childish but somethimes so mature. Am i making sense? :blink:

Am i the only one who thinks this?

yes he is very immature!but in an awesome way!being 12 i think im more mature than him!lol!i would never spend my money on a tomogatchi!$15!that is an outrageous price!(yes i am very cheap!Lol!if its free its for me!)

yes he is very immature!but in an awesome way!being 12 i think im more mature than him!lol!i would never spend my money on a tomogatchi!$15!that is an outrageous price!(yes i am very cheap!Lol!if its free its for me!)

Well, Mika has a thing for toys. I think he's spent over $300 on a single toy. He collects them and he's said that's he's running out of space for them. :biggrin2:

I think about his age too, its amazing. I think people don't realize that he is so young, because of all of the things he's done in such a small amount of time. He's achieved more than probably most bands or artists that have been around for 10 years. It's funny to think that my brother is the same age and he is still living at home and then you look at Mika and he's quite mature.

Well said. :thumb_yello:

when i first saw "grace kelly" and then saw him in an interview, i could hardly believe how different he looked. i guess it was the make-up, but in interviews, he looks so much younger.

i actually thought he looked a bit like a younger Chris Sarandon from "The Princess Bride".

christopher_guest9.jpg

but younger, and better looking.