Do you ever wonder....?

curly

About Mika's age? When i first started liking him i thought he was about 26/7 but when i saw he was only 23 i was like OMG!

But now i don't even think about it! Even though its almost his birthday i don't see him as getting any older he still seems so young and childish but somethimes so mature. Am i making sense? :blink:

Am i the only one who thinks this?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah it's pretty crazy! First I thought he was a little bit older too, but I think it's just because he doesn't act his age...once he's this childish, playful kid and the next time he's really serious about everything! that's what I like about him! :wub2:

Gals, I thought we figured out a long time ago that Mika's an alien. Or was it a vampire? :roftl:

Either way, that means he's probably about 438 years old, give or take a few months. And they just "say" he's 23 becuase that seems like a good age :naughty:

Gals, I thought we figured out a long time ago that Mika's an alien. Or was it a vampire? :roftl:

Either way, that means he's probably about 438 years old, give or take a few months. And they just "say" he's 23 becuase that seems like a good age :naughty:

Oh, yeah, he's a bloodthirsty vampire.

Remember, "Fang out my daylight!"

He got a year younger at some point :yay: When I first heard of him, he was 24 :mf_rosetinted:

LOL, I know that press can do this weird thing sometimes.

It can be really confusing. :thumbdown:

I guess it's due to some mistakes in newspapers, or to some ignorant journalists who don't care and are too lazy to find out the real age, or to some old interviews that they broadcast months or years later... Anyway, it's irritating.

For example something very confusing happened to me.

I am a great Phantom of the Opera fan, and when they made a movie version of the musical, I saw an interview about the cast. And the interviewer went like: "...and the star, Emmy Rossum, only 16, got the part and started filming 2 years ago."

And I was like: "Oh, my God, does it mean that she auditioned for Andrew Lloyd Webber himself and got the main part at the age of 14 :boxed: ???" (Phantom was played by a 34-year-old man!!!)

...Of course I soon realized that the interviewer only messed up facts, because the actress was 16 when she got the role, the filming started a bit later, and then she was 18.

He got a year younger at some point :yay: When I first heard of him, he was 24 :mf_rosetinted:

i hate it when the press gets the information wrong.. like on the tba gig when they said he had a 5 octave vocal range:bleh: it's only a little over 3

i think it's really going to work out between mika and i.. i mean he's only 9 years older than me:wub2:

I am a great Phantom of the Opera fan, and when they made a movie version of the musical, I saw an interview about the cast. And the interviewer went like: "...and the star, Emmy Rossum, only 16, got the part and started filming 2 years ago."

And I was like: "Oh, my God, does it mean that she auditioned for Andrew Lloyd Webber himself and got the main part at the age of 14 :boxed: ???" (Phantom was played by a 34-year-old man!!!)

...Of course I soon realized that the interviewer only messed up facts, because the actress was 16 when she got the role, the filming started a bit later, and then she was 18.

this has nothing to do with mika and his age but that 34 year old man is HOT!!!!! i LOVE gerard butler he's an amazing actor and of course he's gorgeous :mf_lustslow: but he's nothing compared to mika :wub2: :wub2:

I first saw him perform on that Jools Holland show and thought he was 24-5, maybe that's cause he was wearing a nice dress shirt.

I think he acts his age though, as far as his work ethic and knowing how to handle himself in certain situations.

i've never really thought about how his personality/behavior compare to actually how old he is or how old he looks.

anytime i show my friends the music videos on my iPod they always comment on how he looks older then he is.

i hate it when the press gets the information wrong.. like on the tba gig when they said he had a 5 octave vocal range:bleh: it's only a little over 3

i think it's really going to work out between mika and i.. i mean he's only 9 years older than me:wub2:

"Only" a little over 3, huh?

LOL, I guess lots of other singers and performers would kill without a thought for his voice!

Anyway, based on my age, it could work! How about me, I'm 2 years younger than Mika! :bleh::blush-anim-cl:

....Jesus!!! Did I say that? No, I have a sweet boyfriend who I love, very clearly I didn't say that!

I first saw him perform on that Jools Holland show and thought he was 24-5, maybe that's cause he was wearing a nice dress shirt.

I think he acts his age though, as far as his work ethic and knowing how to handle himself in certain situations.

I think it was the nice dress shirt.

My mom always says that he looks younger, like 18/19.

In one pic, he looked 16 to me. :shocked: Then in another interview, they did a close up and I thought he looked 27. :roftl:

this has nothing to do with mika and his age but that 34 year old man is HOT!!!!! i LOVE gerard butler he's an amazing actor and of course he's gorgeous :mf_lustslow: but he's nothing compared to mika :wub2: :wub2:

Wow!!! I really found someone who kinda shares my obsession about POTO? It's great!!! :thumb_yello:

Anyway, I'm sorry, you are right, Gerry and POTO has nothing to do with Mika. I'm off-topic. (Not again!)

But I agree, Gerry is hot and amazing, but he's a totally different age-group and style, can't be compared to Mika.

And Mika is the first for me too!

(and the second and the third :wub2: )