ergh

uhsofamous

ahhh

i live in canada and the stations in calgary never play any Mika songs, i've only heard Grace Kelly like 2 times...

they always play dumb songs

:thumbdown:

thats all i had to say,ehehe but atleast i got to watch him on sytycd and when hes goes on Canadain Idol!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh another Calgary fan! *Squeals with delight* Welcome! *hands you a cup of tea*

Yes, Calgary is a bit Mika-barren. I heard "Love Today" on Vibe 98.5 once, back in May. I heard "Relax" at Suzy Shier at TD Square. And just yesterday I heard "My Interpretation" at the Bluenotes at Chinook Centre.

Oh, and my colleagues heard Grace Kelly on the radio while I was on my lunch break last week, and actually called me to let me know. I'm not sure what station it was, maybe Fuel 90.3?

Anyhow - I feel your lack-of-Mika pain.

consider youselves lucky....it never been played at all here were i love!!!!

i just sucks!!!!...i've seen the video like once and it was in this wierd tv show!!:thumbdown:

and i'm so jelouse that he's going to go to canadian idol!!!!:emot-sad:

you whiners!!! i've never heard any mika on any radio station EVER!!! ugh... why must the united states be so stupid?!:thumbdown:

i wish there was a french radio station here because i hear that they mika quite often.. i would love that :wub2:

Ahhh another Calgary fan! *Squeals with delight* Welcome! *hands you a cup of tea*

Yes, Calgary is a bit Mika-barren. I heard "Love Today" on Vibe 98.5 once, back in May. I heard "Relax" at Suzy Shier at TD Square. And just yesterday I heard "My Interpretation" at the Bluenotes at Chinook Centre.

Oh, and my colleagues heard Grace Kelly on the radio while I was on my lunch break last week, and actually called me to let me know. I'm not sure what station it was, maybe Fuel 90.3?

Anyhow - I feel your lack-of-Mika pain.

lol thats actually quite a bit considering the only song i've heard is Grace Kelly, once in Edmonton and twice in Jasper. I agree it reaaally sucks, but I do believe that it won't be long before we hear him all over the radio. Must have faith!! :biggrin2:

ahhh

i live in canada and the stations in calgary never play any Mika songs, i've only heard Grace Kelly like 2 times...

they always play dumb songs

:thumbdown:

thats all i had to say,ehehe but atleast i got to watch him on sytycd and when hes goes on Canadain Idol!

text, phone or email song requests - thats what i do, and they should play it :P

• 3 weeks later...

I've never herd Mika on the radio here! ( in new york )

how lame is that?!

I was at a resturant once, and STUCK IN THE MIDLE started playing, it was so odd, but me and erinsinterpretation literally caused the biggest scene, silverware was everywhere,and the looks we got were far from pleasent.

it was pretty wonderful,actually.