(US) Start Requesting "Love Today" on the Radio!!!

DS Nightly

Mika Heading to Top 100 on American Radio!!

It's currently at #117 on Pop Radio ("hit music stations")...VERY FEW stations are playing this song, but it's getting many spins from the few stations that are spinning it. It currently has 33 spins nationwide, but that's nothing compared to what the #1 song has (which is OVER 10,000 spins in one week). So do Mika a favor a START REQUESTING LOVE TODAY AT YOUR LOCAL HIT MUSIC STATION! It would help if you called a BIG station, too (a major city station like LA or Philly, whatever!! Just let teh DJ's KNOW YOU wanna hear MIKA! Go on your stations website and make an online request!! ANYTHING!

Grace Kelly only made it to the 60's, before plumeting. Love Today can be different!! Just start requesting it!! They play the video on MTV, so why can't America spin the song on the radio, you know?

Link to the entire chart....

http://www.mmr247.com/mmrweb/AllAccess/Charts.asp?format=h1r&cutoff=0&showtopn=2000&showyear=y&dpt=n

you will find Mika below the 100's.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will do! How about if we post all radio stations that we can group up and request in mass amounts? :groupwave:

Here's Z100 NY. I just emailed them, I guess it's the right place to do it. I put "Mika" in the subject line- they might disregard and not open the email if it says "Request," since I'm not sure it's the right place. Oh well, it's probably fine.

Request Line...................... 1-800-242-0100

Studio Fax......................... 1-800-386-2329

Main Number..................... 1-212-239-2300

Address.............................. WHTZ

P.O. Box 7100

New York, NY 10150

E-Mail................................ zvip@z100.com

Text Message.................... 55100 (normal text messaging rates apply)

106.1 BLI (NY) wblirequests@wbli.com

Email, call, and add more stations, people! I'd LOVE to see this in the Top 10!!!