salve!

bettasan

Hi everyone, I’m Elisabetta from Rome, Italy.

I have been reading the forum for a while before introduce myself ,but today I have to, too much time already lost! So, this is my story:

I got into Mika one day on an Italian music channel, and first and last thing I have been able to do for a while ( because the rational part of my brain was temporarily disconnected) was smiling and be grateful that there was someone like him in the universe, a marvellous feeling of not to be alone in this grey and sad world…..

Now I am still smiling, singing his songs all day and doing my best to get back what I let this stupid world take away from me in these last years ( my best friend is really scared by the effect Mika has on me… looks like I awoke to a new (or long forgotten) colourful life !! )

I love drawing, reading, music, long walks and a lot of other things that would be too long to list here...

People first impression usually is that i'm the perfect girl next door, then they notice that there is something strange, as I have two pink bunny ears on my head...well, i do have two pink bunny ears on my head....and I am proud to... :biggrin2:

I think there is a lot of special people in MFC and I hope to find a lot of new friends here!

Sorry for my rusty English , I did not practice for years… ! ( but I will!)

Now i have to go, and post something on Mika fan art, before it goes mouldy in my sketchbook...

ciao!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got into Mika one day on an Italian music channel, and first and last thing I have been able to do for a while ( because the rational part of my brain was temporarily disconnected) was smiling and be grateful that there was someone like him in the universe, a marvellous feeling of not to be alone in this grey and sad world…..

WELCOME Elisabetta!!!!

I love what you said there! And your name is so pretty! Watch out - LOTS of time will be lost being on the MFC! :biggrin2:

"( because the rational part of my brain was temporarily disconnected) was smiling and be grateful that there was someone like him in the universe, a marvellous feeling of not to be alone in this grey and sad world….."

That is EXACTLY the way i felt when i first listened to Mika's CD on youtube!!

Then i saw an itterview with the man........and the rest is history.......:wub2:

Welcome to the fan club!!:welcomeani:

You'll have tons of fun posting and getting to know these fun, crazy, wonderful people!

See you around! :biggrin2: