Mika Mail

I thought I was clear enough when I said I didn't want to do this at the moment, guess I wasn't :boxed: I can't afford this!! I didn't want one and I certainly don't want two partners :doh: I'll stick with the new one I got, don't want to be unfair, but please don't sign me up for anything more unless I ask to be signed up for it :boxed:

You were on the list given to me by Petra.

Since i have been away, as i have just explained to lunafish AND tomomi, i do not know the details of every single communication between those involved with the project and those running it.

I have been working with what i have been given.

Now, if you want to complain about it, then that is fine, i realise it is an undesirable situation to have to explain something twice. However i also think it is an understandable one and one that could indeed be made less public by mid-thread rants.

As i believe i spoke to you privately about your being requested as a second partner.

If you no longer want to be involved with the project, then please find a more appropriate way of letting me know, as well as your previous partner who requested you stay with her also.

Until then, you will remain on the list.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi there,:biggrin2:

Since Kata just explained to me that she wouldn't be able to participate in this project any time soon, would it be a problem for you to find me another partner then?

No problem, i will mark you as available and hopefully we should have a new partner for you soon - sit tight.

nevermind :blush-anim-cl:

so do i have to find a partner myself?

Nope, well, if you want to.

However if you want your partner to be selected for you, then we are waiting for previous MMers to update their status with the project, by which time we will have some more people available for pairing.

You were on the list given to me by Petra.

Since i have been away, as i have just explained to lunafish AND tomomi, i do not know the details of every single communication between those involved with the project and those running it.

I have been working with what i have been given.

Now, if you want to complain about it, then that is fine, i realise it is an undesirable situation to have to explain something twice. However i also think it is an understandable one and one that could indeed be made less public by mid-thread rants.

As i believe i spoke to you privately about your being requested as a second partner.

If you no longer want to be involved with the project, then please find a more appropriate way of letting me know, as well as your previous partner who requested you stay with her also.

Until then, you will remain on the list.

Yupp I came home and found a whole series of PMs about this and yes I got slightly annoyed, as I don't like to let people down and I suddenly felt pressured into doing something I absolutely can't afford, so instead of replying to them all, I just posted in here. Please take me off the list, I won't send anything, so there's no point in letting people down on purpose :boxed:

And it wasn't meant to be an attack, it was more disappoinment with myself that made me phrase it that way, it's always easier to blame others :boxed:

Yupp I came home and found a whole series of PMs about this and yes I got slightly annoyed, as I don't like to let people down and I suddenly felt pressured into doing something I absolutely can't afford, so instead of replying to them all, I just posted in here. Please take me off the list, I won't send anything, so there's no point in letting people down on purpose :boxed:

And it wasn't meant to be an attack, it was more disappoinment with myself that made me phrase it that way, it's always easier to blame others :boxed:

Something coming from you, well, something coming to me in general, isnt an attack?

Thats a first.

sorry for being such a hassle but i don't think i'm going to take part at the moment :tears: i really just don't have any money and my mom lost her job and i feel really bad for spending all her money on mika related stuff :blush-anim-cl: once i get a job in the summer i will jump right back in!! :thumb_yello: it's only a few months away

Something coming from you, well, something coming to me in general, isnt an attack?

Thats a first.

I don't know what is happening, but it seems that I lose my ability to be sarcastic when I've gone to a few gigs in a row, might be the lack of sleep and all :boxed: Anyway I wouldn't "attack" you and in any way mean it, so nothing I say at the moment should be considered an attack :blink:

sorry for being such a hassle but i don't think i'm going to take part at the moment :tears: i really just don't have any money and my mom lost her job and i feel really bad for spending all her money on mika related stuff :blush-anim-cl: once i get a job in the summer i will jump right back in!! :thumb_yello: it's only a few months away

Okay, i will purple you or whatever the colour for stepping down but not away is.

I don't know what is happening, but it seems that I lose my ability to be sarcastic when I've gone to a few gigs in a row, might be the lack of sleep and all :boxed: Anyway I wouldn't "attack" you and in any way mean it, so nothing I say at the moment should be considered an attack :blink:

I dont think there is anything that you have said that i havent taken as an attack.

Seems im actually being serious tonight then

it's sometimes hard to know isn't it? :blink: Think what I'm trying to say is that where I'm normally up for all kinds of funny wars and fights, I'm a bit more paranoid at the moment, so I don't know when people are taking the piss and when they're not, since I'm not taking the piss much myself at the moment :boxed:

my opinion

even i have 2 partners already, i still dun mind getting another...hehe.....

coz i always want to learn more about other countries' culture, what's it in their daily life, so i request some old mag / newspaper in their countries

as i think i wont travel those countries in my lifetime

somethings that we eat / see everyday might be new to others

that's why i welcome different countries :wink2:

the problem isnt about how many partners i get...

what concerns me is if my partner is a active member, so i already started to pm my partners, chatting a bit :biggrin2:

that would be going more smooth when someone want to pair with someone, they can pm each other

so after both of them agree, then the pair's name can place to the list, though it should be taking more times and work ...:blink:

I wasnt really serious, but okay. I just think you overreact sometimes.

Not especially, well, depends what mood you catch me in i guess.

For example, last night i was fed due to causes unrelated to the mfc.

I came on here just to calm down and chat to a few friends and found two rather public complaints/rants, so i responded attempting to be someone 'professional' about it whilst still in keeping with what was said.

As for me and kata - that how we roll :)

my opinion

even i have 2 partners already, i still dun mind getting another...hehe.....

coz i always want to learn more about other countries' culture, what's it in their daily life, so i request some old mag / newspaper in their countries

as i think i wont travel those countries in my lifetime

somethings that we eat / see everyday might be new to others

that's why i welcome different countries :wink2:

the problem isnt about how many partners i get...

what concerns me is if my partner is a active member, so i already started to pm my partners, chatting a bit :biggrin2:

that would be going more smooth when someone want to pair with someone, they can pm each other

so after both of them agree, then the pair's name can place to the list, though it should be taking more times and work ...:blink:

I think for now we are just sticking with 2, with 3 as an absolute maximum.

The pairs will be reshuffled every 2-3 months, and should have been done twice by now had it not been for the introduction of MM2 and Humphrey.

I was waiting until they were securely closed/underway.