Mika Mail

Umm....I know this is going to sound extremely stupid, but what's Mika Mail? I see lots of candy...what's going on?! :)

Woo!

I think, Mika mail originated from a conversation between some MFC-ers about sweets and stuff that they got in their own country, but people abroad had never heard of them.

Then, everybody put themselves forward and Pink found a suitable partner for all those interested and everybody continues to send each other Sweets, Goodies, Magazines, toys etc. exclusive to their country..... (anybody correct me if i have got anything wrong there!)

[if you look a few pages back youll see mine which elanorelle sent to me, lots of gorgeous things in there!]

And i think its still open for new people too.

And out of this, the Secret Santa project was born as a special Christmas one - basically the same concept apart from you dont know who youre mailing to and who is mailing to you.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Woo!

I think, Mika mail originated from a conversation between some MFC-ers about sweets and stuff that they got in their own country, but people abroad had never heard of them.

Then, everybody put themselves forward and Pink found a suitable partner for all those interested and everybody continues to send each other Sweets, Goodies, Magazines, toys etc. exclusive to their country..... (anybody correct me if i have got anything wrong there!)

[if you look a few pages back youll see mine which elanorelle sent to me, lots of gorgeous things in there!]

And i think its still open for new people too.

And out of this, the Secret Santa project was born as a special Christmas one - basically the same concept apart from you dont know who youre mailing to and who is mailing to you.

Aww, that's so cool! Thanks for the explanation :)

I'm on a mission to find the post office next week - I've never sent anything out before. So if my mission's successful, I'm coming back to take part! :D

Aww, that's so cool! Thanks for the explanation :)

I'm on a mission to find the post office next week - I've never sent anything out before. So if my mission's successful, I'm coming back to take part! :D

Yeahhh!

If you can, you should also join the secret santa christmas one. Its not exactly christmas themed - it just follows the same idea of secret santa, and even if you dont celebrate xmas, you can still take part. you can just specify that you dont want a christmas themed gift.

:thumb_yello:

Yeahhh!

If you can, you should also join the secret santa christmas one. Its not exactly christmas themed - it just follows the same idea of secret santa, and even if you dont celebrate xmas, you can still take part. you can just specify that you dont want a christmas themed gift.

Oooh, that'll be great! *excited* :thumb_yello:

Thanks for the heads up![/color[

Yeahhh!

Thanks for the heads up![/color[

Yeahhh!

Thanks for the heads up!

Aw, nice idea! Too bad if I send something, the reciever wouldn't recieve a thing - here in Argentina we have what is called "Mail Thiefs" and they steal everything you send, whether it's money, a birthday card or just a letter.

It sucks, I know. :(

Aw, nice idea! Too bad if I send something, the reciever wouldn't recieve a thing - here in Argentina we have what is called "Mail Thiefs" and they steal everything you send, whether it's money, a birthday card or just a letter.

This sucks BIG TIME :emot-sad:

We get that here sometimes too but usually only with birthday cards.

They did a test a while ago and sent 10 card in colourful envelopes so it was obvious they were card and with money in out to 10 different locations. 3 of them arrived safe and sound, 1 arrived without the money and in a different envelope, the others were lost.

But with parcels it is usually safe - why not try with a different corrier.

I didn´t know that site. It´s great that it is in spanish!!! I´ll join right now!!:thumb_yello:

I saw some 50yr old man at the bus stop with a lollipop today - an orange one - made me smile because it was so out of place.

He probably stole it from my smilie though :sneaky2: look how unhappy he is now :crybaby:

Heiii! Yesterday I got my box from norwalk174! :roftl:

It's awesomeeee! I can't take a picture cause I don't have a cam, bt I'll tell you what it has:

-a bear (called Megan now :bleh: )

-a little bear with a USA flag

-the OUT mag with Mika on the cover

-halloween stuff

-lollipops

-a candy land (really cuteee!)

-a peanut butter

-fruit chews

-chocolates

I'm reaaaaaaaaaally happyyyyyyyyyy! :roftl:

Heiii! Yesterday I got my box from norwalk174! :roftl:

It's awesomeeee! I can't take a picture cause I don't have a cam, bt I'll tell you what it has:

-a bear (called Megan now :bleh: )

-a little bear with a USA flag

-the OUT mag with Mika on the cover

-halloween stuff

-lollipops

-a candy land (really cuteee!)

-a peanut butter

-fruit chews

-chocolates

I'm reaaaaaaaaaally happyyyyyyyyyy! :roftl:

Thats great :)