the mika troops

sara101

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, everybody, I must tell you about the really cool program Kieran just found for us that lets us actually talk to one another. Go to the link:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7712&highlight=Kierana

It's all there, and EVEN IF YOU DON'T HAVE A MICROPHONE, you can still send text messages. (and listen in if you have speakers.)

Please come, last time I logged in, there was just Kieran and I sitting in the Girly section and not saying a word....awkward.....:roftl:

Can I ask one question, I'm curious: how does the UZZO word come from?

I know what it means ( :naughty: )...but i'd like to know how you invented it!

In an Italian forum we called "it" Uzzo too because we usually call Mika -> Mikuzzo...and then uzzo for his "best friend" LOL

But in english? Do you call him Mikuzzo too??

Please don't joke me...LOL :wink2:

I was watching a video, and then he dedicated(mika, not UZZO:roftl: ) to the sun, but i heard : this song is dedicated to uzzo(because i was far from the screen) lool:roftl: :naughty:

That´s the reason for the special name "UZZO", Sarina . :wink2:

Hello Mika troops!!!

Spreading the Mika love?

yep!today i met a mika fan!lol!i was helping my stepmom clean a house(she does it as a job.fun job huh?) and i got into a conversation w/ the ladie's daughter and her daughter's friend named Courtney.i was like OMG do guys know who mika is.and Courtney was like OMG im obsessed!then was like "do u belong to the MFC?"and she was like"no"im gonna send her the link!Lol! :biggrin2:

yep!today i met a mika fan!lol!i was helping my stepmom clean a house(she does it as a job.fun job huh?) and i got into a conversation w/ the ladie's daughter and her daughter's friend named Courtney.i was like OMG do guys know who mika is.and Courtney was like OMG im obsessed!then was like "do u belong to the MFC?"and she was like"no"im gonna send her the link!Lol! :biggrin2:

Hahh, yay!!

Definitely spreading the Mika love!

I just got two people to join the other day.

I'm waiting on one more person, hha. She's already a Mika fan, though.

Hello Mika troops!!!

Spreading the Mika love?

Today was the first day of my new school semester; every new person I sat next to was forced to listen to Mika,:devil: and in all, I got two people who were already Mikafans, eight people who had never heard of him, but liked what they heard and promised to look for LiCM next time they went to the store/bought music online, and one person who didn't like him. But I'm going to work on that last one. He says he only listens to rap, and I'm making it my mission to broaden his musical horizons. I'm thinking not just Mika (although he will be a crucial part) but also a little Scissor Sisters, maybe the Gossip, Calvin Harris, etc. Overall, not bad for the first day.:biggrin2:

Today was the first day of my new school semester; every new person I sat next to was forced to listen to Mika,:devil: and in all, I got two people who were already Mikafans, eight people who had never heard of him, but liked what they heard and promised to look for LiCM next time they went to the store/bought music online, and one person who didn't like him. But I'm going to work on that last one. He says he only listens to rap, and I'm making it my mission to broaden his musical horizons. I'm thinking not just Mika (although he will be a crucial part) but also a little Scissor Sisters, maybe the Gossip, Calvin Harris, etc. Overall, not bad for the first day.:biggrin2:

Not bad at all! A job well done!!

:roftl:

I think I'll be doing that the first day of school now! wink2:

Not bad at all! A job well done!!

:roftl:

I think I'll be doing that the first day of school now! wink2:

Oh EVERYONE in my dorm will know who Mika is this year! My roommate loves him too (she went to the Atlanta concert with me), and one of my best friend's across the hall is already very aware of my obsession. He's not a fan (not yet, anyway), but he definitely knows who Mika is!

Oh EVERYONE in my dorm will know who Mika is this year! My roommate loves him too (she went to the Atlanta concert with me), and one of my best friend's across the hall is already very aware of my obsession. He's not a fan (not yet, anyway), but he definitely knows who Mika is!

Hahha, YAY!!

Man, I wish someone liked Mika as much as I did..I think it would help my sanity talking to someone in person about Mika,and having a certain person I know for sure will go to concerts with me. :(

rlly?already i dont start till 3 more weeks!