This Ones For The Girls (16+) Part Two

Mikachu

Hellooo!!! Just thought I'd pop in this thread since I never normally do :wink2:

Hello and welcome!

How are you doing?

heya girlieees! sorry i haven't been on in a while ...

Hiiii Sallyh dear!!

How is things going with that ex of yours? :bleh:

Did you throw the flowers so he could see them? :naughty:

Eh, you people post at a rate, i cant keep up with :|

Well I know I hardly keep up :roftl:

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello sweetie! i didnt know u were coming to apollo hammersmith! I'LL MEET YOU! YAY!

btw theres a small update on marco, i posted it a couple pages back!

wowee! just read the update .... very exciting! and yea! how did you know about h apollo? did i post it somewhere?!

Hey Sally my lovely!

How are you?

x

ok thanks sweetcheeks and you?

Of course I did!! I was intrigued :naughty:

haha i dont really know what we're talking about atm apart from an infatuation of mine (non mika related! gasp!) but thats too long a story LOL

omg something fell on me and i dont know what i think it was a bug but i was so scared i had some hissy fit and now its gone and now i haven forgotten how to breathe!!!

lmaoo

im just like bl8zz the least sporty person ever

im just a "geek" lol

but i couldnt care less what ppl think of me

x

you're not a geek, im the geek arent i Sherry? :bleh: lol

and by the way thats a good attitude to have......WE LOVE YOU!

yeah it was awesome! Until yesterday afternoon when I got sick... :blink: oh well :bleh:

how are you btw? :P

awwww what was up with you? yeh im sweeeeeeeeet :D

oooh i made a typo in that senior school post. my teacher said HE needed to apologise, not me lmao xDDD

okay i shall carry on with the marco thing! he came on msn like, 2 days ago and i was so excited because i hadnt talked to him for ages! unfortunately i couldnt save the conversation because my compter froze when i was about to >_< but i remember it anyway!

well he's a right little tease he is! he was saying he was coming to England! I was like OMG!!! coz he said he was gna come over to London, so I said oh you have to see us, or we'll come and see you. and then i said are you thinking of coming this year? and he said not "this year" more like "next week" i was like WHAT, WHY DIDNT I KNOW xDDD

i asked him who he was coming over with and he said his dad..........turns out he said he would come to England next week if the flights were cheap.

TEASE!

coz we said he missed me lol. but i dont know if that means "me" or "my family". O.o (hopefully "me" haha!)

so then he said i should come to italy, and that i should come over when my cousins parents come over (this month, actually!) but i said no coz thats their private time, as it is. but then i said that my cousin and i are hoping to make a trip there sometime next year, maybe in the spring, and i said "if we were to come to italy at all, are we welcome to stay at yours?" and he said "of course!!! what question is that?!?!" so i was like yay :mf_rosetinted:

lol! and then, on my myspace i have this picture of me in a bikini (NEW FOLDER haha) and that was my display picture and he said i looked good in it, and that that was a compliment, and i was like you're only saying that coz im in a bikini lmao xDDDD

and then i signed on msn today as "appear offline" and he was on, but as i was about to go "online" he signed off so i was like GRRRRR!

...the end!

awwwwwwww *sings* it must be love, love, love! lol

Hi my lovelies!!!

Hope you're all good cause I'm too happy for words :naughty:

Just bought my ticket for Mika in Stockholm 9 november *Whooooopiiiieee*

And think I'll see him in Denmark and Norway the days before :punk:

whooooooooooop excitement!!!

Hiiii Sallyh dear!!

How is things going with that ex of yours? :bleh:

Did you throw the flowers so he could see them? :naughty:

heya angel!

yea i threw away the flowers ... not sure if he could see them though :naughty:

i have a new boyfriend now (yes i work quickly ...!) and thats why i've not been on in a while.

This is more of a Live chat.. then a forum o_0

it actually is LOL but i prefer it here then in a chat, coz its easier to find out previous info! i know u can in a chat but when someone posts something new, sometimes it scrolls down to the new comment and its like ARGH!

wowee! just read the update .... very exciting! and yea! how did you know about h apollo? did i post it somewhere?!

i saw it in the thread in the tours section where u said u was going! lol! a lot of us girlies are going!

-me

-you

-jass

-sherry

-danika

-carmel

-Laura (?)

did i miss anyone?

omg something fell on me and i dont know what i think it was a bug but i was so scared i had some hissy fit and now its gone and now i haven forgotten how to breathe!!!

you are so like me! i hate hate hate bugs. :bleh:

i saw it in the thread in the tours section where u said u was going! lol! a lot of us girlies are going!

-me

-you

-jass

-sherry

-danika

-carmel

did i miss anyone?

maybe me....:mf_rosetinted: ....:fisch:

oh and hi:biggrin2:

it actually is LOL but i prefer it here then in a chat, coz its easier to find out previous info! i know u can in a chat but when someone posts something new, sometimes it scrolls down to the new comment and its like ARGH!

?

Eh, ive got some system going here when i have to refresh every second :/ And when i do, you people have posted like another 5 pages of chat.

Eh....

Not being able to multi task sucks.. But theres still many things men can do which women cant :biggrin2:

maybe me....:mf_rosetinted: ....:fisch:

oh and hi:biggrin2:

oh yeah LMAO! Sorry Lauren!!!!

Eh, ive got some system going here when i have to refresh every second :/ And when i do, you people have posted like another 5 pages of chat.

Eh....

Not being able to multi task sucks.. But theres still many things men can do which women cant :biggrin2:

such as...?

Intrigue me :mf_rosetinted:

Eh....

good thing it's a girls thread then isn't it :wink2:

I'll be at the Apollo tooo