This Ones For The Girls (16+) Part Two

Mikachu

Yes,they are very well dressed and gorgeous!

i knooooow they're stunning!!! :wub2:

there are some rare blonde specimens too...but those are considerd sacred :lmao:

SACRED?! lmfao xDDD *imagines the blonde italian getting taken into church with priests mumbling words and spraying holy water over them*

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I learned italian when I was little by watching Sailor Moon...well the basis of it anyways,I improved it over the years on my own or by talking to my italian friends :biggrin2:

Hey it my favourite cartoon when I was a kid... We had a lector so I couldn't catch any original word from this cartoon...

Not all but most of them, hope mum not gonna kill me when she got back from work :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: how come?

Why?

Did you leave some mess ?:naughty:

I was seeing only my photo,but not my profile with music or videos!

SACRED?! lmfao xDDD *imagines the blonde italian getting taken into church with priests mumbling words and spraying holy water over them*

and hooooottttttttt!I like brown haired boys most than blondes!

you don't like blonde haired boys?

u telling me this isn't worth worshipping?

2000413887698215719_rs.jpg

Hey it my favourite cartoon when I was a kid... We had a lector so I couldn't catch any original word from this cartoon...

I watched it in italian at the beginning

a lector? like a real time translator?

and hooooottttttttt!I like brown haired boys most than blondes!

you don't like blonde haired boys?

i dont mind blonde haired guys. i dont really have a type, but ive noticed that out of all the guys ive been attracted to, the majority of them have been dark haired.

Is he shy?

i dont know to be honest. maybe a little bit when we first met, but it was our first meeting so i guess its to be expected. when he's with his friends? not a clue.

u telling me this isn't worth worshipping?

2000413887698215719_rs.jpg

not facially, no LOL

Nope, but my brother left a mess after taking a batch... I'm not gonna clean this... Over my dead body...

told ya they are demented

:thumb_yello: he should it himself

yes,they are!thanks god for the FAQ !

i dont mind blonde haired guys. i dont really have a type, but ive noticed that out of all the guys ive been attracted to, the majority of them have been dark haired.

i dont know to be honest. maybe a little bit when we first met, but it was our first meeting so i guess its to be expected. when he's with his friends? not a clue.

/QUOTE]

Me,too!But ioana showed me yesterday a cute guy!:wub2:

and he's blond and sexy !