This Ones For The Girls (16+) Part Two

Mikachu

:woot_jump:

I think Carmel dressing up...

ive got pics of me in the outfit....but i look a prat!:naughty:

im dressing up in a full body outfit as a retro kinda dog lol!:naughty:

what time u getting there?...because im gonna start waiting in the que at about 11am or something!:bleh:

Awesome!!

I don't think I'm goin til near the opening time :(

I wanna queue up early so i can get near the front but I know my mum won't cos she doesn't see the point... not fair lol.

So I'm gonna have to try push my way to the front haha.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awesome!!

I don't think I'm goin til near the opening time :(

I wanna queue up early so i can get near the front but I know my mum won't cos she doesn't see the point... not fair lol.

So I'm gonna have to try push my way to the front haha.

just pretend your with me and carmel and everyone else that we are meeting up with lol!

you can just push in with us!:biggrin2:

its crappy being near the back or in the middle ...so clostrafobic and hot...but its well good at the front!:punk:

just pretend your with me and carmel and everyone else that we are meeting up with lol!

you can just push in with us!:biggrin2:

its crappy being near the back or in the middle ...so clostrafobic and hot...but its well good at the front!:punk:

Aah I know I saw The Feeling at Doncaster Dome and i really wanted to go to the front but my mums mate wasn't feeling well and didnt fancy pushing... so we ended up right in the middle and this guy who must have been like 6ft 9 or something, Peter Crouch height came and stood right infront of us so we couldnt see a thing!! I was so upset i burst into tears lol!!

But yeahhh I'll try meet up with ya, see if I can get away with it haha, who else ya meeting up with?

Aah I know I saw The Feeling at Doncaster Dome and i really wanted to go to the front but my mums mate wasn't feeling well and didnt fancy pushing... so we ended up right in the middle and this guy who must have been like 6ft 9 or something, Peter Crouch height came and stood right infront of us so we couldnt see a thing!! I was so upset i burst into tears lol!!

But yeahhh I'll try meet up with ya, see if I can get away with it haha, who else ya meeting up with?

haha lmao! that happend to me in manchester when i went to see Mika!:naughty: so f*cking annoying!

OOOOoo whats it like at Doncaster....is it big...is it a good venue?

um....well theres Carmel and her friend....me and beth....and u and your friend....and i think theres a couple more ppl but i cant remember who! lol!:bleh:

haha lmao! that happend to me in manchester when i went to see Mika!:naughty: so f*cking annoying!

OOOOoo whats it like at Doncaster....is it big...is it a good venue?

um....well theres Carmel and her friend....me and beth....and u and your friend....and i think theres a couple more ppl but i cant remember who! lol!:bleh:

Kool!

And yeh i liked it at Doncaster, its not that big, smaller than Leeds I think, if i remember right lol, and its kind of short and wide rather than long and thin like Leeds.

I remeber having to queue round in a circle though lol when you were waiting to get it, that was funny

hmm...i just got finished reading cynthias report.....quite awkward really....I just hope that my experience with him isnt as....erm...weird?

yeh it is weird...depressing! :sad:

Kool!

And yeh i liked it at Doncaster, its not that big, smaller than Leeds I think, if i remember right lol, and its kind of short and wide rather than long and thin like Leeds.

I remeber having to queue round in a circle though lol when you were waiting to get it, that was funny

wooooooop i hope its not toooooo big! lol!

well im gonna be waiting for 8 and a half hours =p

im gonna be knackerd....but im gonna get changed into my 'outfit' like 10 mins before we have to go inside lol!

haha its gonna be soooo funny queing up! lol!

im gonna be knackerd....but im gonna get changed into my 'outfit' like 10 mins before we have to go inside lol!

yeah...I wonder why her meeting with him went so badly and .........yeah......so what's the topic today?

Haha kool, dont fancy standing in your outfit for 8 and a half hours then? Lol!

Lol yeh it is, I spent all the time we were waiting at the merchandise stall though lol i never have any money left after i go to concerts cos i spent like £70 at each one... god knows whats gonna happen in november when im off to 4 in like 10 days haha

Haha kool, dont fancy standing in your outfit for 8 and a half hours then? Lol!

Lol yeh it is, I spent all the time we were waiting at the merchandise stall though lol i never have any money left after i go to concerts cos i spent like £70 at each one... god knows whats gonna happen in november when im off to 4 in like 10 days haha

nope i dont....i will show u the outfit if u want?...its really hot inside it....i might actually faint its that hot!:bleh::naughty:

lol!

OOOooo god....im gonna end up spending loaaddsss of money then!:boxed::naughty:

nope i dont....i will show u the outfit if u want?...its really hot inside it....i might actually faint its that hot!:bleh::naughty:

lol!

OOOooo god....im gonna end up spending loaaddsss of money then!:boxed::naughty:

Lol ok then!!

Annd yeh I always do... at McFly I spent £45 on one hoody haha, and that was before i bought the tshirt, poster and god knows what else!! haha

Awwwww no =[

Thats not like mika :shocked:

i know....:sad: i reallyyyy hope he isnt like that really!

Lol ok then!!

Annd yeh I always do... at McFly I spent £45 on one hoody haha, and that was before i bought the tshirt, poster and god knows what else!! haha

ok i will PM u in a min:naughty:

lol!

the Mika hoodies are like £35 - £40 ....but im defenitly gonna buy one this time!:biggrin2:

Yeah...he probably was having a bad day . Good thing he doesnt act like me on a bad day. I like to hit things on my bad days xD . Good thing I don't have too many of those days though :roftl:

haha i like to hit things too on bad days! :naughty: mainly the computer....:fisch:

Hello my lovelies!

how are you tonight? :D

bruised ribs suck , it hurts to laugh ...but I'll laugh anyway xD

lol :bleh:

but I'm sorry.. :( what happend btw? :blink:

and did you have a good time at the wedding? :biggrin2:

laugh proudly, through the pain!!!!!!!!!! HELLOOOOOOOOO!

HELLOOO Whennie! :D

how are you? :P