Picture of Mika in German Gala

Petra

There was a (ok, not new but I haven't seen a bigger version yet and so I would call it "new") picture of Mika in the German Gala today.

There was no article about him; his picture was just part of an article about the newest fashion trends (disco style and so on). The text in the picture says that Mika does not only have a high voice but also a very special taste in clothing (e.g. this jacket of a ringmaster he is wearing).

galaaug072gq0.jpg

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well...it's the first time that I see this pic,too..:wub2:

I have to say,as lot of you had already say that this pic is stunning!!!:mf_lustslow:

wwoooww...and well...of course I adore his style too...what a wonderful maaaaaaaannnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

Its not fair !! :tears: why does he have to be everything you want in a man, but something you just cant have ! :tears: This pic is gorgious !! thanks for posting :thumb_yello: Mika will you please be my ring master :naughty:

you said it all, hes everything i want and everything i need, but i cant have him :crybaby::crybaby:

delish pic tho:thumb_yello:

Oh, thanks for sharing, Petra.

It´s a pity that there´s nothing more written about him...and no other pics..and I love Mika-pics a lot!!:wub2:

you said it all, hes everything i want and everything i need, but i cant have him :crybaby::crybaby:

:thumb_yello:

*crieswithyoubecausethinksthesame*:emot-sad::crybaby::crybaby: