Mikagasmic Pictures - Part 2

artsyfartsy17

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

where did you get that picture on your avatar?!?!?!?!!?! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Haha, you are the 345th person to ask me that today. Glad you like it :biggrin2:

I have found the pic here.

(scroll down, it's the second one) But I don't know when or where it was taken...

I think it was taken on the day of the TBA gig. :)

And that was where? Oh, so hard to keep track... Manchester?

Hannah, your sig ist plain too much for my empty head - everytime I see it, it goes like...'what is wrong? Is it Hannah? Is it Mika? Didn't she tell me everything?? Aaaaaahhh!' :lmao::thumb_yello:

And that was where? Oh, so hard to keep track... Manchester?

Hannah, your sig ist plain too much for my empty head - everytime I see it, it goes like...'what is wrong? Is it Hannah? Is it Mika? Didn't she tell me everything?? Aaaaaahhh!' :lmao::thumb_yello:

Well, a bit of confusion is expected, as I do switch back and forth from my identities as Mika and as Hannah quite often. :naughty:

Well, a bit of confusion is expected, as I do switch back and forth from my identities as Mika and as Hannah quite often. :naughty:

Ah, right, I forgot that you ARE Mika apart from the days you go to see his performances :biggrin2: What is it like to hug yourself? :mf_rosetinted:

Ah, right, I forgot that you ARE Mika apart from the days you go to see his performances :biggrin2: What is it like to hug yourself? :mf_rosetinted:

It feels...nice. Like a hug from an old friend. :roftl:

Kind of complicated when your arms get tangled, though. :blink: