Mikagasmic Pictures - Part 2

artsyfartsy17

you find it at the news section cause it's part from an article here

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8052

i try it but ask url and i have all on my pc in a huge file .one queen ( over 1000 pics ), one mika.( almost 1000 here)so how can i put pics full?

what i would do is use photobucket.com..

1. save picture onto computer

2. click browse and click on the picture you want (you can add a name if you want :wink2:)

3. once it's uploaded use the 4th code (IMG code) and paste into a reply

hope that helps and sorry if you already know how to use photobucket.com :bleh:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lmao:

why would he want to keep them?? :naughty:

What do you do after that?? Do you keep jumping up and down and cheering and act as if nothing happened?? :naughty:

yea. that WOULD be embarrassing. :naughty:

me too. :lmfao:

Yeah, he might want to keep them for personal reasons:wink2: or to put them in a picture frame...?

omg i almost forgot to say

THANK YOU FOR THE PICTURES CARO!!!! (again ) you're the best!!!

THANK YOU!!!:flowers2:

probably :naughty: mika always takes the stuff that people throw onstage and keeps it haha

that's true.

Yeah, he might want to keep them for personal reasons:wink2: or to put them in a picture frame...?

i can imagine him going in Home Depot and asking the cashier "do you have a picture frame for something, i don't know, the size of a bra??":lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

i love my imagination. :cheerful_h4h:

THANK YOU!!!:flowers2:

that's true.

i can imagine him going in Home Depot and asking the cashier "do you have a picture frame for something, i don't know, the size of a bra??":lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

i love my imagination. :cheerful_h4h:

LOL i love your imagination also!!! lol they'd be like (at home deopt) umm hmm that looks like a size what double d? and mika would be like yeah i have a lotta big girl fans

ok so Caro told me she had not seen this pic before and so wanted me to post it

IiOmTeubCy.jpg

not that I did not want to

That's a nice pic.:mf_rosetinted:

I'm getting that bracelet!!! the one with the hearts!! (sorry, i had to share:bleh: )

thanks for posting!

me too...then leaving home depot with a bra in a frame :rotfl::rotfl: I'm listening to only,lonely one on youtube...i can't get enough of this song...can't wait til it's released !! hurry it up there mika, I'm soo excited for yer next album!:wub2:

me too!

I think it'll be released early next year. (just a feeling:wink2: ) I might be completely wrong. :naughty:

i cannot wait!:biggrin2:

I'm getting that bracelet!!! the one with the hearts!! (sorry, i had to share:bleh: )

ME TOO! Phunkygal ordered it, and told me where to buy it, and now I'm buying it too. The Hot Topic people must be like, "WTF??!":blink: :shocked:

All of a sudden, the heart bracelets are selling out....:roftl:

ME TOO! Phunkygal ordered it, and told me where to buy it, and now I'm buying it too. The Hot Topic people must be like, "WTF??!":blink: :shocked:

where do you get them?!? i love colourful stuff! it's my favourite type of stuff

:roftl: i can imagine a mob of eager mika fans all barging in the door at like 9am and fighting over the last heart bracelets! :roftl: yes i like to exaggerate...:naughty: